• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

I do have him, and if he does ask to move I can probably let him move to your village, better than losing him to the ether. Just gotta make sure I get another smug villager afterwards XD only one in the village after Zell left T-T.

I have Ken who's moving out in a few days if you want him? (He's a smug Gothic Japanese hen...that's the best way to describe him)

I have Ken who's moving out in a few days if you want him? (He's a smug Gothic Japanese hen...that's the best way to describe him)
Not for now lol, got a full village and no ones moving at the point.

Also lol ain't Zell that left but Bruce T-T, still got Zell around so I should be okay on the smug front XD

Roto13

What wallpaper and floor should I use for my new gaudy polka dot + ore room?

zlCfzRqMTycGHw9_uJ

I haven't been able to devote a significant amount of time to this game yet (an hour or so a day for the last week-ish), but I just have to share with someone that I bloody well love it.

What a charming and fun game - and so full of surprises! I can't wait to get back home from work so that I can spend more time with it and try out some of the online features.

Anyway, hope everyone's having fun, too. I can't help but feel that this is what gaming is all about. Cheers!

Sober

Ugh, kinda pissed at myself right now, one of my villagers moved out cause I guess I hadn't really been paying attention. Any way I can time travel back and ask them to stay or do I have to do the whole song and dance and let other villagers move in and out before they come back?

rataven

Welp, I've met Diva. I don't even know. I really do not even know.

She's my only uchi villager too, so I may have to keep her around for a while. *sigh*

rataven

Sorry for double post. Would anyone mind opening up so I can swing by and pickup an axe? Not for hacking away at Diva, I swear. Leif's shop is closed for remodeling, and mine just broke.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sorry for double post. Would anyone mind opening up so I can swing by and pickup an axe? Not for hacking away at Diva, I swear. Leif's shop is closed for remodeling, and mine just broke.

Come on over. I've got one laying out for you. Feel free to grab the extra paintings too, but I gotta bail right after.

Edit: had to head out I'm afraid, but can open up again when I'm back if need be. Should be less than an hour.

rataven

Come on over. I've got one laying out for you. Feel free to grab the extra paintings too, but I gotta bail right after.

Edit: had to head out I'm afraid, but can open up again when I'm back if need be. Should be less than an hour.

Oh shoot, looks like I just missed ya. If you don't mind opening up again when you get back, let me know and I'll swing through. I should be around for the next hour or so.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh shoot, looks like I just missed ya. If you don't mind opening up again when you get back, let me know and I'll swing through. I should be around for the next hour or so.

Come on over whenever. I'll be eating though so may not respond :)

Collete

I had such a bad AC day =_=
First I was planting my leftover bamboo shoots, collected all 20 of my perfect cherry trees...then my 3DS decided "Screw you, Collete, I'm shutting down on you, even if you have full battery :D"...So I lost all my progress on bamboo planting and cherry collecting and villager "favoring".
This week has not been very lucky for me for Animal Crossing...

I had such a bad AC day =_=
First I was planting my leftover bamboo shoots, collected all 20 of my perfect cherry trees...then my 3DS decided "Screw you, Collete, I'm shutting down on you, even if you have full battery :D"...So I lost all my progress on bamboo planting and cherry collecting and villager "favoring".
This week has not been very lucky for me for Animal Crossing...
Should have been wearing your lucky item. :(

Josh5890

For anyone who put the game down for a while and returned, what is your town like? I haven't touched since early November and I want to go back but I'm afraid that Corneria has turned into Venom.

For anyone who put the game down for a while and returned, what is your town like? I haven't touched since early November and I want to go back but I'm afraid that Corneria has turned into Venom.

My town has that beautiful perk thing, so I came back and it looked as I left it.

Everyone was just upset I hadn't been around though.

grumpy

One of my villagers gave me a petition sheet and told me to visit other towns and ask 6 villagers to sign it : /

If anyone is willing to let me into their town, i'd appreciate it.

FC: 4596 9473 4020

Happy birthday, Katt! :D

Sally is packed up today. She originally came from Robin64's town. She's nice but scored major no-no points when she plopped herself in one on my "under construction" paths. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom