• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, but there's a lot of people here with perfect peaches, so I'm sure one of them will help ya on that front.
Are you available in around 40 minutes? I can open my gates for you to come in and pick stuff up at that time.

Thank you so much for helping me out earlier! My gate is open now for anyone who wants to come over! I'm in desperate need of an axe; mine just broke :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thank you so much for helping me out earlier! My gate is open now for anyone who wants to come over! I'm in desperate need of an axe; mine just broke :(

Would you mind popping in over here? I have a bunch of stuff on the ground and it'd be a pain to pick it all up :)

Collete

No problem!
I don't know how many villagers you have in your town, but you might get Ken living with you.
He's a cool chicken if you give him a chance (but his interior is kinda eerie). But if you get anyone else...Good luck...<_< They're all pink. (Except Robin)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Awwww... One of my favs Groucho is moving. Thought I'd spoken to him daily too.

Well that is the way of life. I just hope he sends me his picture.

Renée is moving. Months of playing Animal Crossing and I'm ready for someone to go and it has to be her. She never wore the clothes I gave her or spruced her mess of a home...so yeaaah.

But other than that good start to today! Vesta gave me a pic of her! I'm glad I stopped her from moving out numerous times now :lol. She's the motherly figure here and is always so nice. Now if only I can get Julian's. Blache also sent a thank you letter out of nowhere. Ahhh, I love my villagers.

Niraj

:( grumble

Let me know if he doesn't send you one, I can give you one of my extras.

mantidor

I might have accidentally sold my Lucky's picture D: can't find it anywhere...

Is there anyway to recover it? Besides getting him to come back to town?

tumblr_mqg0z9tA7H1sxc7ilo1_400.jpg

Google Image Search&#8482; delivers.

Niraj

Hmm. Remember that list somebody linked ages ago with a villager's special talent+dream profession? Just had Tammi mention that she's better at "making puns" than anyone else. Never saw that dialogue before.

Edit: Ah ok, it's for April Fool's Day.

Niraj

How does April fool's day work exactly?
Gotta collect all the remaining pictures *^*

As far as I know, Blanca will disguise herself as your villagers, and they'll give you information about themselves, and you have to figure out which one is actually Blanca. If you guess right, you get the villager's picture. If you guess all of them correctly, you get Blanca's pic in the mail.

milkham

As far as I know, Blanca will disguise herself as your villagers, and they'll give you information about themselves, and you have to figure out which one is actually Blanca. If you guess right, you get the villager's picture. If you guess all of them correctly, you get Blanca's pic in the mail.

does that mean you can get your whole town's pics in one shot?

mantidor

:O I need a Lucky asap. I have to boot first some of my undesirable neighbours who ruined my gardens with their horrible houses D:

Chopper

Holy shit. I did not know about this! Is there a guide, or will I have to talk to my villagers alot?!

Niraj

Holy shit. I did not know about this! Is there a guide, or will I have to talk to my villagers alot?!

I posted a link a bit above, but seems to be a bit off. Ankha told me something different than what is there at any rate. Worst case just save before you guess and reset if you're wrong.

MicH

Ankha just told me her dream is to be an astronaut which matches with the link Niraj posted, so that's good I guess

Niraj

:O I need a Lucky asap. I have to boot first some of my undesirable neighbours who ruined my gardens with their horrible houses D:

Unless you partake in some heavy time travel antics, the chances of that happening are very slim. You'll have to have 16 villagers move out, then get lucky enough to get Lucky. You could be up all night doing that. Might be better to grab a pic from somebody here who has extras.

Elija2

I guess I'll stop being nice to all my villagers and just wait until April Fools Day to get their picture.

My Lucky gave me another picture when he moved out. You're welcome to it if you'd like it. I need to stop hoarding all these extra pictures.

Unless you partake in some heavy time travel antics, the chances of that happening are very slim. You'll have to have 16 villagers move out, then get lucky enough to get Lucky. You could be up all night doing that. Might be better to grab a pic from somebody here who has extras.

D:

Niraj

Odd, had Groucho sell me a painting for cheaper than usual. 2,774 I think. Usually it's 3,136. Anyone need a calm painting?

Collete

Apparently a lot of people wanted Chrissy on ACNL Adopt Tumblr page...I have like 10 people asking for her lol...Didn't know she was that popular...being a scary pink rabbit and all.

Also saw this on someone's tumblr, lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom