• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

Guess who's moved in!??!??!?!

tumblr_n2wq0oCQ9F1si5npho1_400.jpg

I'm so happy! My first horse villager I got from Reedit (and no one scammed me thankfully...Always aim for the free villagers!) and I'm so psyched! Clyde is a bit creepy, but his snout is so cute, so who cares?! <3

Oh yeah, Ken's moving today, does anyone want him? I'll probably get an extra picture from him in the mail as well.

Don't blame you, just trying to cheer you up :p

Well it's appreciated. Thank you :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Anyone need an ancient statue?

Edit: also have some carpets/wallpaper that anyone can have:

Bath tile
Sandlot
Blue tarp
Ringside seating
Mermaid carpet
Chessboard rug
Boxing-ring mat
Ancient wall
Backgammon wall
Chain-link fence

Collete

Speaking of villagers, I had Chrissy, the horrifying pink rabbit move in awhile back. I've been ignoring her ever since move in (I just introduced myself and haven't talked to her since) but when she does move out, does anyone want her? I somehow keep attracting horrid pink villagers to my town as of late...

Speaking of villagers, I had Chrissy, the horrifying pink rabbit move in awhile back. I've been ignoring her ever since move in (I just introduced myself and haven't talked to her since) but when she does move out, does anyone want her? I somehow keep attracting horrid pink villagers to my town as of late...
But she matches your avatar (kinda)!

Hi everyone! I see there seems to be many established friendships in this OT, so I feel kinda bad coming in here as a stranger and making this request, but I was advised to do so a while ago :)

AC gaf helping you out in getting later-game stuff and stuff you lost + mess with the clock in order to get everything quickly. Best thing you can do in the situation :/

sucks

Everything This. Post anything you need in the AC thread—there's more than enough people willing to help out. I've found the community here to be super generous. Obviously the time-sensitive stuff we can't touch but we can help out with tools, fruit, bells, and filling up your catalog.

So sorry you lost the time you put in. I would be incredibly frustrated if I lost all the time and work I've put in so far. Hopefully you'll let some of us help gain back some of what you lost.

You may remember this thread from a while ago - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=619256

Basically, I lost a 40 hour ACNL save and I was pretty devastated. I'd kinda resigned myself to the idea that I'd never play the game again. That was months and months ago now. Anyway, my girlfriend recently got a 3DS and she loves AC, so I've decided to start again.

I was hoping people would be generous enough to help me out with items and bells and stuff. I'm not sure if posting FCs in a thread is allowed, so if you would be willing to help me out a little, just shoot me a PM and we'll exchange there. Thanks in advance :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You can post your friend code here, no big deal. And my offer in there still stands. Just let me know how I can help.

Collete

My FC is in my profile, I can help you out with tools and stuff, I got a few red and yellow tulips as well that you're welcome to take. What's your town's fruit? If it's cherries, I can give you a basket of perfect cherries to start you off. I also can give you one of each fruit in existance.

You can post your friend code here, no big deal. And my offer in there still stands. Just let me know how I can help.

My FC is in my profile, I can help you out with tools and stuff, I got a few red and yellow tulips as well that you're welcome to take. What's your town's fruit? If it's cherries, I can give you a basket of perfect cherries to start you off. I also can give you one of each fruit in existance.

Thank you :) added you both, my FC is now on my profile. My town's fruit is peaches, unfortunately :(

Collete

Thank you :) added you both, my FC is now on my profile. My town's fruit is peaches, unfortunately :(

Darn, but there's a lot of people here with perfect peaches, so I'm sure one of them will help ya on that front.
Are you available in around 40 minutes? I can open my gates for you to come in and pick stuff up at that time.

Collete

You are getting the same villagers as me...I just had Chrissy move in a day ago...and have Winnie from a friend...

Stahp! =P

I didn't want a crazy pink rabbit! I couldn't prevent that! She moved on my pansy garden too D:

Darn, but there's a lot of people here with perfect peaches, so I'm sure one of them will help ya on that front.
Are you available in around 40 minutes? I can open my gates for you to come in and pick stuff up at that time.

I opened up the gate if you're around now.

Collete

Oh yeah Colette, Felicity moved in right behind my Town Hall and on top of my sole peach tree.

So we're even. :p

She was my best animal buddy, so she knew what she had to do ever since Phoebe messed up my bamboo ;)
Also she can now be a creep on you whenever you go to town hall!

Edit: do you need a peach? <_<

milkham

Hi everyone! I see there seems to be many established friendships in this OT, so I feel kinda bad coming in here as a stranger and making this request, but I was advised to do so a while ago :)

I was hoping people would be generous enough to help me out with items and bells and stuff. I'm not sure if posting FCs in a thread is allowed, so if you would be willing to help me out a little, just shoot me a PM and we'll exchange there. Thanks in advance :)

hey add me, 3239-2769-8151
i dunno what i could give you that niraj couldn't give you but i'll be around and I can help you with bells, signatures, catalog ordering, OH i can give your art collection a kickstart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom