• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rataven

I've got Katie in town today. Would anyone like a visit from a little yellow kitten? She's so cute.

EDIT: she's off to another town!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I haven't even looked at my streetpass houses. There are far too many!

Also with Groucho gone I have to do the alt character trick because there is a good chance I'll get a new move in with this many passes.

Also I did get his pic. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
do you still have that stuff laying around niraj? id like to cat the dresses and headkerchief

Sold the dresses, but have the headkerchief still, you can have it.

Incidentally, if anyone wants an Aries rocking chair, I'm going to order some to hand out. Let me know.

Niraj

Sorry for double posting, but I'm opening if anyone wants to come and grab an Aries rocking chair.

I saw a mole cricket above ground before Elija2 left. Odd.

Also: kind of outrageous that you can't sit on the rocking chair. All my villagers would get one if this was the case.

Niraj

if anyone has double posting privileges here its you dude

lol

I saw a mole cricket above ground before Elija2 left. Odd.

Also: kind of outrageous that you can't sit on the rocking chair. All my villagers would get one if this was the case.

Wow, really? That's dumb.

Still have 5 left if anybody else needs one.

Edit: Gonna close for now, but can open later if anybody wants one.

Elija2

I kinda want to make a room in my house filled with the orderable DLC from other regions so that people that I Streetpass can order it. Hopefully that would make up for the rest of my house having almost no orderable furniture.

I hate to ask, but can you save one for me?
I have 9 villagers right now, so I can't really get it right now. If not, it's cool.

He hasn't had a villager leave since last summer. If you're safe from anyone around here, it's him. I also have one you could catalog/take if you'd like. My last move-out is fully accounted for so I can't infect anyone either.

Collete

He hasn't had a villager leave since last summer. If you're safe from anyone around here, it's him. I also have one you could catalog/take if you'd like. My last move-out is fully accounted for so I can't infect anyone either.

Damn Niraj is dedicated to his old villagers. Now I feel bad about kicking Robin out....Oh who am I kidding, she was a jerk.

But if your last move out is accounted for, is it all right if I pop over and take it?

Edit: Also on Tumblr

tumblr_m37kmmq6v11r25ouuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m37kmmq6v11r25ouuo2_500.jpg

Niraj

Have a wistful painting if anyone needs it, and still have five Aries rocking chairs if anyone wants one.

Collete

I'm participating in a giveaway on Reedit for Julian. I'm hoping I win.
The catch was to participate you had to draw Julian and well...I only had 2 hours to do it on top of school work so here's my entry in case any of you wonder what I do with my spare time...I make messy art lol

It's a bit messy, but all things considered, proud of myself for getting this done under pressure. But here's hoping this will win me Julian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom