• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anyone looking for someone to add please add me..... 3110-4025-7228

I took a 4 month leave after putting in 60 hours into my town, Corneria. Back when I played the game at launch I barely went to any towns or had any visitors and that is something I want to change. Let me know if you add me so I can add you.
Added you, I just started playing about a week ago. Here's my FC if anyone want's to add me: 3754-8409-4161

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Two things:

First of all, last chance for these so make sure you get them if you haven't already

tumblr_n323c53sPt1sp8elno1_500.png

Secondly, tomorrow is April Fools' Day, AKA the easiest way to get villager pics. Blanca the faceless cat will be in your town tomorrow. After speaking to her, she will appear in your villagers' homes as a duplicate of said villager. Both will offer up information, (one being true, the other being false) and you have to talk to the one who offers the false information. You can get this information by talking to your villagers (it'll either be blue text or they'll make a point of telling you to write it down), or you can just check out this list. Every time you guess right, you will get that villager's picture, and if you guess correctly each time, you'll get Blanca's pic in the mail on the 2nd. Just keep in mind that you should save before your guesses, just in case you're wrong, as I believe you only get one shot (and should you mess up any, I don't think you can get Blanca's pic).

Keep in mind that that list may have some incongruities (Ankha mentioned a different special talent than what the list has), but for the most part it seems correct.

Collete

Two things:

First of all, last chance for these so make sure you get them if you haven't already

tumblr_n323c53sPt1sp8elno1_500.png

Secondly, tomorrow is April Fools' Day, AKA the easiest way to get villager pics. Blanca the faceless cat will be in your town tomorrow. After speaking to her, she will appear in your villagers' homes as a duplicate of said villager. Both will offer up information, (one being true, the other being false) and you have to talk to the one who offers the false information. You can get this information by talking to your villagers (it'll either be blue text or they'll make a point of telling you to write it down), or you can just check out this list. Every time you guess right, you will get that villager's picture, and if you guess correctly each time, you'll get Blanca's pic in the mail on the 2nd. Just keep in mind that you should save before your guesses, just in case you're wrong, as I believe you only get one shot (and should you mess up any, I don't think you can get Blanca's pic).

Keep in mind that that list may have some incongruities (Ankha mentioned a different special talent than what the list has), but for the most part it seems correct.

Thanks for reposting the last chance bug stuff and tomorrow's April Fools event. Thankfully I already got my fish, but I forget it's already end of the month now.

tumblr_n3b8z74nQK1rf96tno2_400.jpg

tumblr_n3b8z74nQK1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Well, I guess that's that. Not sure what to do with myself now.

Fill your town with gold roses?

Labrys

got beardo moving in! hopefully i'll find some more people offering up bears once my other villagers move out. will be picking up their pictures tomorrow, though.

Anyone mind opening up so I can grab some sigs? This is the second time in a week Goldie has asked me and last time I completely forget. Felt horrible. Trashed the petition paper and avoided her for two days cause I didn't want to see her disappointed face. :/

Collete

Ah, fuck. I forgot to get Poncho his medicine.

You still around? I can get the medicine for ya if needed?

Anyone mind opening up so I can grab some sigs? This is the second time in a week Goldie has asked me and last time I completely forget. Felt horrible. Trashed the petition paper and avoided her for two days cause I didn't want to see her disappointed face. :/

Sure I'll open up.

Edit: opened

Niraj

Monster :(

Sure I'll open up.
Sweet!
You have no idea. Accidentally cut down a hummingbird nest yesterday doing yard work. Felt HORRIBLE. Still do. The nest fell in a pile of leaves thankfully so I went and grabbed the ladder and zip tied it back up in the highest and best spot I could. They seemed okay. Stayed in the nest hunkered down and quiet. Though they wanted me to feed them when I was hanging them back up.

I've seen activity near the nest so I think mom is still stopping by to feed them. At least I really hope so... >.< Read up that mother hummingbirds are pretty hardcore about not abandoning their kids.

Edit: Signatures obtained! Thanks soooo much, Collete! Did you decide to keep Boomer, by the way? I noticed he wasn't in boxes. I was going to take him if he was. *chuckles*

Collete

Sweet!

You have no idea. Accidentally cut down a hummingbird nest yesterday doing yard work. Felt HORRIBLE. Still do. The nest fell in a pile of leaves thankfully so I went and grabbed the ladder and zip tied it back up in the highest and best spot I could. They seemed okay. Stayed in the nest hunkered down and quiet. Though they wanted me to feed them when I was hanging them back up.

I've seen activity near the nest so I think mom is still stopping by to feed them. At least I really hope so... >.< Read up that mother hummingbirds are pretty hardcore about not abandoning their kids.

Edit: Signatures obtained! Thanks soooo much, Collete! Did you decide to keep Boomer, by the way? I noticed he wasn't in boxes. I was going to take him if he was. *chuckles*

You're welcome!
No, he's still moving. He's moving tomorrow I believe. Do you still want him? :eek:

You're welcome!
No, he's still moving. He's moving tomorrow I believe. Do you still want him? :eek:
If I still have a spot open, sure. I'm going on four days of no one filling my tenth spot so I have no idea if it'll still be there tomorrow. I'll let you know in the morning.

Collete

If I still have a spot open, sure. I'm going on four days of no one filling my tenth spot so I have no idea if it'll still be there tomorrow. I'll let you know in the morning.

Okay :D
I don't want to throw away my little tubby penguin to the abyss anyways.
Rocket can always be burned alive....

Niraj

Sweet!

Man, I'd probably never leave home if I did that. Not that I do normally anyway. Hope it turns out ok, I love hummingbirds.

You can redeem yourself by adopting Boomer. Your bird karma will start to swing the other way.

Elija2

My Re-Tail has a premium on perfect peaches if anyone wants to sell. They're only open for a little over an hour though.

EDIT: I also have a tweeter and red pinwheel to give away. If anyone wants them, let me know.

Collete

By the way Collete, Anabelle moved out, so I'm waiting on Agnes.

All right but don't keep your fingers crossed, I have no idea if she'll ping me to move out or not =\
Apollo might be next to asked to be move out though. (He's an awesome bald eagle if you want him)

Frogstep

That's awesome!
Oh yeah, I have a tall croakoid, do you want it now while I still have 10 villagers?

I would like to come pick it up tomorrow when you're around. I was kept away from my froggies for the rest of the day today. D:

Also thanks for all these croaks! :D

That was one of my favorite events so far. Really funny little moments. The uchi dialogue in particular is some of the best stuff in the game.
Wafflehanger.

Double Muffy bonus pic for Niraj. :D

tumblr_n3cxltwqKB1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Collete

Boomer's leaving today, do you still want him?

I would like to come pick it up tomorrow when you're around. I was kept away from my froggies for the rest of the day today. D:

Also thanks for all these croaks! :D

No problem! Just tell me when you're available today and you can come pick it up then.

Niraj

Laughed at Drago almost being convinced by Blanca.

"No, I'm no good at that, I'm good at playing horseshoes!"
"Wait, really?"

Collete

tumblr_n3d3qsms7B1si5npho1_400.jpg

Loving the cherry blossoms that bloomed now <3

tumblr_n3d3vwdp1y1si5npho1_400.jpg

Also everyone seemed eager to be around Julian's house the day he moved in. Ankha, you're going to have competition now that you're not the only fabulous animal in town!

Elija2

Oh man, I wasn't expecting my villagers to try to prank me too. Although all they do is tell terrible lies that nobody would ever believe. Blanca was right, my villagers are terrible pranksters.

Frogstep

That was a pretty easy April Fool's. I only had a little trouble with the siblings stuff. :p

10/10 pictures! But only 4 of those are new. Still, more froggie pics! :D

No problem! Just tell me when you're available today and you can come pick it up then.

I'm available now if you're around. If you're around too, Niraj, I can open or stop by and grab that chair lol.

Niraj

That was a pretty easy April Fool's. I only had a little trouble with the siblings stuff. :p

I'm available now if you're around. If you're around too, Niraj, I can open or stop by and grab that chair lol.

Whichever you'd prefer.

Collete

Looks like I still have a free spot! :)

Oh... and it's official. Looks like the hummingbirds are indeed going back to the nest. Just spotted them. Makes me happier.

I opened my gates for both of you two, but I'll be AFK again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom