• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yes please.

Sorry for the delay. I'll just stay open, take your time.

I'm participating in a giveaway on Reedit for Julian. I'm hoping I win.
The catch was to participate you had to draw Julian and well...I only had 2 hours to do it on top of school work so here's my entry in case any of you wonder what I do with my spare time...I make messy art lol

It's a bit messy, but all things considered, proud of myself for getting this done under pressure. But here's hoping this will win me Julian.

I think you captured his essence perfectly :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So is the April Fools info correct? I doubt I will have much time to dedicate to it so I may have to time travel backwards when I get back.

Is that possible?

Niraj

So is the April Fools info correct? I doubt I will have much time to dedicate to it so I may have to time travel backwards when I get back.

Is that possible?

Most of the information seems correct. Only information I've gotten that has been incongruous so far is about Ankha's talent (writing about pickles vs playing old maid in the guide). Everything else has matched for me, though admittedly I haven't wrangled too much information out of them so far.

Is that possible?

Yes, you can time travel back to the event.

Everything my villagers have said has checked out with the list. You can always save before you go in the house and reset if something goes wrong.

Elija2

My villagers haven't given me any of their information yet. Are you guys just talking to them over and over to get them to spit it out?

I kinda want to get a villager's info wrong just to see how they react.

EDIT: Wow, Ankha is the eldest of ten. That's quite the family.

My villagers haven't given me any of their information yet. Are you guys just talking to them over and over to get them to spit it out?

Nah, just taking my chances. Maybe half of them have at least mentioned their motto or birthday. Some haven't said a word about it.

Niraj

EDIT: Wow, Ankha is the eldest of ten. That's quite the family.

If you want Blanca's pic, save beforehand if you're going to disappoint them. Once you flub I think that's it.

Flurry is also the eldest of 10. I need a spinoff.

Collete

I'm participating in a giveaway on Reedit for Julian. I'm hoping I win.
The catch was to participate you had to draw Julian and well...I only had 2 hours to do it on top of school work so here's my entry in case any of you wonder what I do with my spare time...I make messy art lol

tumblr_n35u5r7VSh1sjx7hbo1_1280.jpg

It's a bit messy, but all things considered, proud of myself for getting this done under pressure. But here's hoping this will win me Julian.

Guess who's crappy drawing has won them Julian!?!?!?

http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/21lkcc/mog_julian_the_one_and_only_unicorn_100_original/

This girl! Booyah!

tumblr_n365igywKX1si5npho1_400.jpg

I'm so happy now <3

Anyone have some nice nip prices? I'm at 113 right now, and I could sell and make my Bells back, but I'd figure I'd check if anyone had anything better.

Is there a website I can go to to see how some designs are actually made or have QR codes put an end to that? There's a few of them I'd like to try to do myself but they're not turning out right.

Niraj

Damn, Family Day in your town must be fun.

Heh.

Guess who's crappy drawing has won them Julian!?!?!?

This girl! Booyah!

I'm so happy now <3

Nice :) it always feels good to get a villager you really wanted.

Is there a website I can go to to see how some designs are actually made or have QR codes put an end to that? There's a few of them I'd like to try to do myself but they're not turning out right.

Don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for, but I used this a few times. Turned out pretty well.

Chopper

I'm been trying to accumulate normal tree saplings for cherry blossoms, cos I don't actually have any in my town. After what seems like ages, I've only managed to collect 5! Oh well. They're planted and they're gonna look awesome.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So my streetpass villager moved in without me realising. I've basically lost track of days so I may have unintentionally missed one (ruining my perfect attendance :( ). Luckily they moved one square right of Groucho's plot so apart from a few flowers no damage whatsoever.

Collete

I've been doing the reset trick to try and get Julian in a better housing location...He keeps putting his house on my flower garden or plopping his house in my bamboo forest area....
Julian!!!!....*shakes fist*

Nice :) it always feels good to get a villager you really wanted.

Yeah, especially when it's the rarest of all the horses and the one I was sure was going to be scammed of in the future :p

I'm been trying to accumulate normal tree saplings for cherry blossoms, cos I don't actually have any in my town. After what seems like ages, I've only managed to collect 5! Oh well. They're planted and they're gonna look awesome.

You shoulda asked earlier!
Had a ton of saplings, but I planted them all <_<

You can plant bags of bells with a gold shovel. 1,000 bells is almost guaranteed to fail to become a money tree, and just be normal instead.

789shadow

Banned
I've been doing the reset trick to try and get Julian in a better housing location...He keeps putting his house on my flower garden or plopping his house in my bamboo forest area....
Julian!!!!....*shakes fist*
"I can put my house anywhere I feel like because I'M FABULOUS."

Collete

"I can put my house anywhere I feel like because I'M FABULOUS."

I'm sure that's his reasoning =_=
He kept trying to put his house next to Ankha's but that's still interfering with my flower garden. Eventually after 30 minutes of coaxing, he settled on moving next to Pashmeen'z house. (Yes frog, I started calling her that unintentionally as well now)

I didn't play for a few days and forgot Lolly's birthday. :(

She might leave a "surprise" in your shoe to extract her revenge.

Turnips are selling for 170 in my town if anyone wants to unload at the last minute.
Oh man... I wish I held out. Just sold mine for 113 last night because I wasn't sure if I'd have the chance to sell today. Thank you for the last minute call out. I think I'm one of five people left that buy turnips.

Elija2

Oh man... I wish I held out. Just sold mine for 113 last night because I wasn't sure if I'd have the chance to sell today. Thank you for the last minute call out. I think I'm one of five people left that buy turnips.

Ah, that sucks. I actually had a price of 171 last night but I didn't have the time to let anybody in to sell turnips. Weird that my price only dropped by 1 bell since then.

You reminded me to post about it in the turnip thread though. Not sure if people still follow that thread but it was worth a shot.

Collete

Oh yeah, I believe Boomer is moving out tomorrow? Or the 31st, I'm not sure. In either case, I can freeze him in boxes if someone really wants him.
Anyone want him? He's adorable.

Boomer_NewLeaf_Official.png

Frogstep

That Boomer is one cool looking penguin. Congrats on winning that contest Collete. :D

Oh and I'm free to stop by or open up if you still have one of those aries chairs, Niraj.

Frogstep

Scratch that. I'll be picking up that chair tomorrow or later tonight if possible. Have to head out. D:

Yeah it's sad to get rid of Boomer, I think I'm gonna offer him up to ACNL adopt if no one takes him here.

At least you got to have some fun with him. Hope you managed to get his pic! :O

Collete

I have a genuine quaint painting in my town, anyone want me to open?

At least you got to have some fun with him. Hope you managed to get his pic! :O

He was the first villager I got a picture from! Then got another one which I gave away. Probably gonna have another one from him in the mail.
Yeah he was a blast to have him around...I loved it when he asked me how he looked, he looked adorable posing feeling proud lol

Velcro Fly

I have Limberg moving out on the 3rd. He's been fun but I'm ready to get some new villagers to maybe spice things up. I've been falling out of love with the game lately.

Newbie question - is there any way to get a villager's house to move from where it is without actually getting rid of the villager from the town? One of my villagers' houses is too close to the river and it's blocking a bridge I want to set up there and I can't figure out how to do it.

Josh5890

Anyone looking for someone to add please add me..... 3110-4025-7228

I took a 4 month leave after putting in 60 hours into my town, Corneria. Back when I played the game at launch I barely went to any towns or had any visitors and that is something I want to change. Let me know if you add me so I can add you.

Newbie question - is there any way to get a villager's house to move from where it is without actually getting rid of the villager from the town? One of my villagers' houses is too close to the river and it's blocking a bridge I want to set up there and I can't figure out how to do it.

Nope. Once a villager has put down their plot, it's permanent until they move out.

Anyone looking for someone to add please add me..... 3110-4025-7228

I took a 4 month leave after putting in 60 hours into my town, Corneria. Back when I played the game at launch I barely went to any towns or had any visitors and that is something I want to change. Let me know if you add me so I can add you.

Adding now.

ngower

I've been neglecting my town and popped back in yesterday. Saw the salon had opened up so I figured I'd get a trim. Unfortunately, I'm now a ginger...

Is there a way to go back to my old brown, messy hair?

I've been neglecting my town and popped back in yesterday. Saw the salon had opened up so I figured I'd get a trim. Unfortunately, I'm now a ginger...

Soz mate, have to accept your new affliction until death
I don't know

You can change your hair once per day. This guide may help navigate through the questions. If you're talking about the bedhead hair, that only comes from not playing a month (or time traveling that far into the future in one jump).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom