• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roto13 did this, and basically found out/figured out that you didn't get ore with the golden shovel and I've noticed as well as I have not knocked out any ores from my rocks except for the daily ore rock. So gonna swap the golden shovel for a silver one when I can be bothered to use my alt XD.

That...wow didn't know that. Thanks for this!

If anybody wants to add me to their friends list, I play a fair bit of Animal Crossing. Still pretty new to it, though. Please let me know if you add me.

2423-3975-5487

Collete

Found this on Tumblr:

tumblr_n3egmm9kD21tt4rswo1_r1_500.jpg

I got swapped bodies with Gulliver...but it could be worse lol.
What about you all?

Pretty dumb my guy 'broke' on April Fools, I did all the houses he would go to then he just refused to go into the last two. Was just left walking round outside saying man that was lots of fun or whatever.

I figured oh maybe those 2 didn't count or something and I just needed to do the ones I did but nope, no picture in the mail. :(

Pretty dumb my guy 'broke' on April Fools, I did all the houses he would go to then he just refused to go into the last two. Was just left walking round outside saying man that was lots of fun or whatever.

I figured oh maybe those 2 didn't count or something and I just needed to do the ones I did but nope, no picture in the mail. :(

I had to save/quit and reload once to move everything along. Once I did that, the last few outside villagers seemed to be automatically pulled inside when it was their turn. One was even woken up way before her normal wake-up time to participate. When in doubt, save and restart. (Or ask here if you can.)

I had to save/quit and reload once to move everything along. Once I did that, the last few outside villagers seemed to be automatically pulled inside when it was their turn. One was even woken up way before her normal wake-up time to participate. When in doubt, save and restart. (Or ask here if you can.)

I saved and quited so many times, I thought maybe it was because one of the people literately just moved in the day earlier I hadn't even spoken to her yet. Thought it must be something like that and meh guess it doesn't count seen how I can't get anything else triggering it.

I was wrong. :(

Just putting this out here for now, Freya moves on the 6th so that gives roughly 3 days for anyone to claim her. There's been some shuffling around of people with their villagers, but just PM me or quote instead if you want her.

Freya.gif

I've had her for a long time, but I think it is time to let her move on to new pastures!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Incidentally, if anybody still needs it, the cherry-blossom clock is the post office item for April. I always forget to check it so I can update the never-read OP, but I did today!

Marina randomly sent me a set of post-office paper, which you normally cannot buy, and is also unorderable. Plus, it's the only non-purchasable stationery I still needed.

Marina <3

^_^

P.S. Marina was asking about you Niraj, you made an impression on her.

I was a fan of the GC AC and the DS AC. I was gonna get this game before but never did, is it too late for me to get new life? People are still playing right?

I was a fan of the GC AC and the DS AC. I was gonna get this game before but never did, is it too late for me to get new life? People are still playing right?

It's not too late. There's still an active community of players here and elsewhere. Even if the OT slows down sometimes, we're still playing. If you decide to pick up New Leaf, there are plenty of us here to help you out or just hang out and chat about the game. :)

Sounds like my Bunnie. She's usually loitering around my front door when I start the game and it seems like the majority of her conversations begin with, "Have you met Niraj from Lazulis?"

Insaniac

Can someone please answer this question for me:

During a short period of not playing AC my most favorite villager (Marshal) moved out :( :(

I've heard that I cannot get Marshal back after 10 or so villagers move in / out? Is this true? What if it is a Marshal who has never lived in my village before?

Having Marshal move out is crushing :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Marina randomly sent me a set of post-office paper, which you normally cannot buy, and is also unorderable. Plus, it's the only non-purchasable stationery I still needed.

Marina <3

^_^

Awesome to both :)

Sounds like my Bunnie. She's usually loitering around my front door when I start the game and it seems like the majority of her conversations begin with, "Have you met Niraj from Lazulis?"

Soleil is like that with you, but mostly the dream you lately.

Anyone in ACGAF excited for Smash ;P?

Of course. Direct next week!

Can someone please answer this question for me:

During a short period of not playing AC my most favorite villager (Marshal) moved out :( :(

I've heard that I cannot get Marshal back after 10 or so villagers move in / out? Is this true? What if it is a Marshal who has never lived in my village before?

Having Marshal move out is crushing :(

16 from the point where he moved out I'm afraid :(

Oxx

Smash Isabelle looks swish.

I'm excited for 3DS Smash Bros. I don't have a Wii U.

Hopefully they can do something unique with the handheld version. Elaborate Streetpass functionality, pls.

Just putting this out here for now, Freya moves on the 6th so that gives roughly 3 days for anyone to claim her. There's been some shuffling around of people with their villagers, but just PM me or quote instead if you want her.

Freya.gif

I've had her for a long time, but I think it is time to let her move on to new pastures!
Do you still have her around? I don't have a snooty villager yet and having a fox would be awesome.

Elija2

Welp, I finally made an alt character so I have a new place to store all my junk perfect oranges. I probably shouldn't have waited this long since my plaza was overflowing with junk, but I should be good as long as there aren't any other events that give you massive amounts of unorderable furniture (I'm looking at you, snowman bingo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom