• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

Welp, I finally made an alt character so I have a new place to store all my junk perfect oranges. I probably shouldn't have waited this long since my plaza was overflowing with junk, but I should be good as long as there aren't any other events that give you massive amounts of unorderable furniture (I'm looking at you, snowman bingo).
Only Easter to go.

Chopper

Damnit. Plus I still have the Gracie sets to get. I could always expand my alt's home to make room for them though.
I would definitely recommend doing that. My alts' houses are expanded to make way for Gracie sets and ugly, unorderable sets I don't want in my main house. Like Mermaid.

Also the Weeding Day stuff if you can get your hands on that.

I don't know if you recall that Japan has Mario AR eShop point cards. Seen in the shops while here that there are also AC ones too so you can have virtual Isabelle on your desk.

Why can't we have these? :(

D:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't know if you recall that Japan has Mario AR eShop point cards. Seen in the shops while here that there are also AC ones too so you can have virtual Isabelle on your desk.

Elija2

I would definitely recommend doing that. My alts' houses are expanded to make way for Gracie sets and ugly, unorderable sets I don't want in my main house. Like Mermaid.

Also the Weeding Day stuff if you can get your hands on that.

The full mermaid and weeding day sets are tedious or downright impossible to get so I'm not gonna worry about them.

I wonder if a printed scan of the card would work. I recall Bravely Default had printable AR cards.

Chopper

I wonder if a printed scan of the card would work. I recall Bravely Default had printable AR cards.
I tried Googling this. The code's don't appear to be online, but I did find this:

SOjrsBY.jpg

I don't know what to think.

I think we need a special all for them.

You need a special app from the Japanese eShop for those AR cards to work, apparently something along the name of: "Issho ni Photo for Animal Crossing" Edit: found the webpage
This app:
top_spec_ic_soft.png

Whoop all fishes, fossil and bugs collected...just gotta wait for Redd to stop screwing around and stock some genuine arts that aren't repeats of ones I have. Last fish I had to catch was an oarfish even though I remembered talking about it XD

Elija2

I've still yet to catch any of my villagers sleeping outside. I'm guessing it's because my benches are in places that my villagers don't usually walk around.

Oxx

Welp, I finally made an alt character so I have a new place to store all my junk perfect oranges. I probably shouldn't have waited this long since my plaza was overflowing with junk, but I should be good as long as there aren't any other events that give you massive amounts of unorderable furniture (I'm looking at you, snowman bingo).

#TeamPerfectOrange

Velcro Fly

Went to the mall today and got some streetpasses! I got 9 total but only a few I think for Animal Crossing. Maybe if I go there every Saturday afternoon I could eventually get the bronze streetpass badge! My guess is I'm close to 25 or 30 since I maxed out at 20 when I went to Symphony of the Goddesses in November.

Also as luck would have it the first fossil I dug up today is a Pachy Skull. I'll hold onto it for you!

Wolfe

I still remember that the last time I played was Feb 22nd. Been meaning to set the clock back to the 23rd and do my "chores" for each day a few days at a time till I'm caught up lol.

Thanks again, Allan!

Oh... Bam is in boxes today if anyone wants him. I know a lot of people are not a fan of sporty deers but... ya know. Just in case.

No, but i was trading a bit earlier today. I think i'll stop that and look around for a villager to adopt instead.

Will you be ready in about 15 minutes?

Pashmina left, but she was adopted.
Are you under 9 villagers right now or something?

Oh right! Wanted to give you a Booker report. He's already asked me to fill out a petition for Need More Food Testers and warned me not to dress like him because people might get confused. Otherwise, the tubby little fella had been spotted three times with his shovel. I'm pretty sure he burying dead bodies around town. Aviation experiments...

Collete

No, but i was trading a bit earlier today. I think i'll stop that and look around for a villager to adopt instead.

Will you be ready in about 15 minutes?

Sure, whenever you are!

Oh right! Wanted to give you a Booker report. He's already asked me to fill out a petition for Need More Food Testers and warned me not to dress like him because people might get confused. Otherwise, the tubby little fella had been spotted three times with his shovel. I'm pretty sure he burying dead bodies around town. Aviation experiments...

I'm quite sure he knows where Amelia Earhart is buried if he's always carrying around that shovel...But he only has to say "I'm looking for fossils!" to be all innocent like. Boomer is suspicious as usual! But adorable.

Sure, whenever you are!

I'm quite sure he knows where Amelia Earhart is buried if he's always carrying around that shovel...But he only has to say "I'm looking for fossils!" to be all innocent like. Boomer is suspicious as usual! But adorable.

Ok, opening in a sec. You're coming to Weeville.

Frogstep

Forgot to post a reminder for Del's move yesterday. Sadly he's already gone.

Since he wasn't adopted I'll hold off on visiting and having guests over. Hopefully I can get a new froggy to move in within the week. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom