• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

zlCfzRwZ1pAJnJnQ8O

My town tree reached the 300th day of growth stage today!
Good day for it too with the cherry blossoms flying everywhere. :)

Collete

That tree is amazing!
And looks gorgeous in cherry blossoms, congrats!

Forgot to post a reminder for Del's move yesterday. Sadly he's already gone.

Since he wasn't adopted I'll hold off on visiting and having guests over. Hopefully I can get a new froggy to move in within the week. :p

Oh yeah frog, just thought you should know, Pashmeenz moved out the other day. Shadow now adopted her if you wanted to know about that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Julian as a camper today, first one I've seen in awhile.

200 days left for the biggest tree I guess :)

Koomaster

Julian as a camper today, first one I've seen in awhile.

200 days left for the biggest tree I guess :)
For some reason I have had campers in my town nearly everyday for the past week. Must be camping week for me. I've got Mac in my campsite today.

I looked at my computer's calender and estimated 200 more days should be the end of Oct. - just in time for the tree to start losing its leaves, haha. But I'll be really happy to have a fully grown tree for my town. :)

Collete

Oh yeah, Katrina's in town. Some day she'll open up shop...But today was not that day.
Anyways, anyone wants to see her?

Niraj

For some reason I have had campers in my town nearly everyday for the past week. Must be camping week for me. I've got Mac in my campsite today.

I looked at my computer's calender and estimated 200 more days should be the end of Oct. - just in time for the tree to start losing its leaves, haha. But I'll be really happy to have a fully grown tree for my town. :)

Seems like a long time, but I'm sure it'll go by quickly :p

Have a warm painting at Redd's if anybody needs it.

Elija2

I reached 50,000,000 bells in my bank account yesterday and got sent the mailman's hat. I didn't even know that was a milestone.

Oxx

Hey can I come too? :eek:
Don't think you added me before. I added you!
(If I do come, I'll be coming over with my alternate account since she has all the cherries right now; her name is Kynareth)

I'll add you when I get the chance.

It's 22:41 here so hopefully you get the chance to drop in before the end of the day.

Edit: Open.

Labrys

anyone happen to have some spare cabin pieces? even cataloging them would be rad
i need: armchair, clock, dresser, low table, rug, wall, wall clock and wardrobe

Niraj

anyone happen to have some spare cabin pieces? even cataloging them would be rad
i need: armchair, clock, dresser, low table, rug, wall, wall clock and wardrobe

I've got the set in my house so I can let you catalog them if you want.

Niraj

that'd be awesome! my info is on the spreadsheet, just added you

Alright, I'll be open in a second. There's an Aries rocking chair and two paintings by the station if you need any of those. Cabin stuff is also by the station.

Collete

I figured the cherry blossoms were better looking at night, and in my opinion, think I was right. It has a nice atmosphere at night with the cherry blossoms fluttering around.
Though the cherry blossoms are still good in the day time however.

tumblr_n3p21ss1Wj1si5npho1_400.jpg

tumblr_n3p25lx6cN1si5npho1_400.jpg

Oh and while I'm posting these scenery shots, I forgot to mention another horse moved in:

tumblr_n3p29jqY6O1si5npho1_400.jpg

Got Annalise to move in which makes me now have 4 horses in my town.
And though I didn't really want Annalise as my next horse, it was either her or Ed...and well, I chose her naturally lol.

Labrys

ah also if anyone has Kyle
Kyle.png

in their town and doesn't like him/he's moving out, I'd be interested in getting him a home in the form of my boyfriend's town. His favorite animal is the Hyena and Kyle is the animal in the game who even slightly resembles one. So yeah if you do and you're willing shoot me a PM or somethin

Frogstep

tumblr_n3p29jqY6O1si5npho1_400.jpg

Got Annalise to move in which makes me now have 4 horses in my town.
And though I didn't really want Annalise as my next horse, it was either her or Ed...and well, I chose her naturally lol.

I'm real glad to see your horsie town is starting to come together. :D

ah also if anyone has Kyle
Kyle.png

in their town and doesn't like him/he's moving out, I'd be interested in getting him a home in the form of my boyfriend. His favorite animal is the Hyena and Kyle is the animal in the game who even slightly resembles one. So yeah if you do and you're willing shoot me a PM or somethin

first I read that as you wanting Kyle for your boyfriend as in to BE your boyfriend. which I wouldn't blame you really as Fang is my boyfriend cuz the wolves are pretty dang cute.

QZI12BY.jpg

I still need a few artwork items to finish off a section of the museum, so please let me know if you have things to trade.

For Trade:
Perfect Painting
Calm Painting
Proper Painting

Need:
Ancient Statue
Mystic Statue
Valiant Statue
Basic Painting
Dynamic Painting
Moving Painting

Collete

There's a neutral painting in my town if anyone wants it.

I'm real glad to see your horsie town is starting to come together. :D

Yeah it is :D
Until I stop finding these villagers I want like Kabuki.

Speaking of Kabuki, he pretty much moved in the same place Pashmeenz moved in.
Though...he ruined my bush patch....Dang theater actors!

Oh yeah, what frogs do you have in your town now?

Velcro Fly

I still need a few artwork items to finish off a section of the museum, so please let me know if you have things to trade.

For Trade:
Perfect Painting
Calm Painting
Proper Painting

Need:
Ancient Statue
Mystic Statue
Valiant Statue
Basic Painting
Dynamic Painting
Moving Painting

I have Ancient Statue, Dynamic Painting, and Moving Painting. Would be willing to trade for Perfect Painting

Three campers in three days must be some kind of record for me. I've had Robin (who I really liked and would have been tempted to invite in), Camofrog, and now Rasher.

Mystic Statue

I have a Mystic Statue you can have. I also pulled an extra Lunar Horizon out of storage if you're still looking for that.

The Cherry blossom would work so well if my town tree was huge XD...I only have 3 cherry blossom trees including that XD

Too much perfect apple trees lol

Collete

Besides me and Koo taking pictures of our cherry blossoms in our town, what do your guys towns look like with cherry blossoms?
I'm sure there are better landscapers than I anyhow that would make their town really pretty. (I have too much bamboo to put them strategically...)

Edit: Oh yeah Shadow, I got another Ankha pic, just ask when ya want it!

Velcro Fly

Limberg has some kind of music playing where it sounds like a cat. It is an odd choice considering Limberg is a mouse.

Also with the Game of Thrones premiere my town tune is finally in season so I can play with sound on full time again.

789shadow

Banned
Besides me and Koo taking pictures of our cherry blossoms in our town, what do your guys towns look like with cherry blossoms?
I'm sure there are better landscapers than I anyhow that would make their town really pretty. (I have too much bamboo to put them strategically...)

Edit: Oh yeah Shadow, I got another Ankha pic, just ask when ya want it!
Sweet, can I come over sometime before 1:40 EDT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom