• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Yeah it is :D
Until I stop finding these villagers I want like Kabuki.

Speaking of Kabuki, he pretty much moved in the same place Pashmeenz moved in.
Though...he ruined my bush patch....Dang theater actors!

Oh yeah, what frogs do you have in your town now?

I do appreciate when new villagers choose to move into the same location as previous ones. :p

I currently have Prince, Henry, Cousteau, Lily, Ribbot, Puddles and Camofrog. Hopefully this week there will be a new froggy addition. With Del's move I am currently at 9 villagers.

Collete

Sweet, can I come over sometime before 1:40 EDT?

Do you want to come over now?

Edit: gate's opened but i'll be afk. It's at the station though, feel free to buy stuff at retail/emporium/etc

I do appreciate when new villagers choose to move into the same location as previous ones. :p

I currently have Prince, Henry, Cousteau, Lily, Ribbot, Puddles and Camofrog. Hopefully this week there will be a new froggy addition. With Del's move I am currently at 9 villagers.

Yeah, it saves me the trouble of finding a better location lol.
Damn 7 frogs, you're really close at 10!
What ya gonna do once you get all 10 frogs?

Insaniac

Anybody want Agnes the pig? She'll be in boxes Tomorrow! Let me know

Agnes.JPG

Also, I have a nearly complete Polka Dot Set that I don't need anymore so I'm giving it all away! If no takers I will just sell it so let me know!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah, it saves me the trouble of finding a better location lol.
Damn 7 frogs, you're really close at 10!
What ya gonna do once you get all 10 frogs?

He will become the Frog King and both become adverse to vegetables and teach people the Frog's Song of Soul for a fee.

I have Ancient Statue, Dynamic Painting, and Moving Painting. Would be willing to trade for Perfect Painting

Three campers in three days must be some kind of record for me. I've had Robin (who I really liked and would have been tempted to invite in), Camofrog, and now Rasher.

I have a Mystic Statue you can have. I also pulled an extra Lunar Horizon out of storage if you're still looking for that.

Thanks folks! I will be on later this evening right after work. ^_^

Elija2

Besides me and Koo taking pictures of our cherry blossoms in our town, what do your guys towns look like with cherry blossoms?
I'm sure there are better landscapers than I anyhow that would make their town really pretty. (I have too much bamboo to put them strategically...)

I made some cherry blossom paths in my town.

zlCfzRwzDcw0GvoirY

Collete

I said people, not frogs.

Frogs can be people...<_<
Frogs gotta be treated like humans! They need their suffrage!

I made some cherry blossom paths in my town.

zlCfzRwzDcw0GvoirY

That's beautiful! I wanted to do a cherry blossom path but like...My town is literally a bamboo forest that has no real defining path...But you did good to match with the dirt path!

I feel sorry for the people that don't already know that song.

Is it your town tune? I think Pashmeenz was singing it when she was over at my town. I really liked it lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oooh, it's Link's Awakening! The game I kept being told to play a million times.
I watched a walk through of it though...that counts...Right?...

It counts if you want to deprive yourself of one of the best (if not the best) portable games of all time, sure.

Labrys

question, if someone has a villager moving out and i visit them, will i get that villager moving into my town?

because this person wants the cow in my town but they have an ugly-ass dog moving out who i absolutely don't want

Elija2

question, if someone has a villager moving out and i visit them, will i get that villager moving into my town?

because this person wants the cow in my town but they have an ugly-ass dog moving out who i absolutely don't want

I think you can only get them if they've already moved out of that person's town (their house is gone).

Acid08

Banned
After a couple months away I'm going to try to get my town back in perfect order. First order of business was to set the beautiful town ordinance, then talking to people....

tumblr_n3qsnawMh21qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

What? Just because I've been in my house for months doesn't mean I've been doing anything weeeeeeeeeeird....

tumblr_n3qsoj5FYr1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n3qsphefzp1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Don't you threaten me you goddamn bear. I CALL THE SHOTS AROUND HERE.

tumblr_n3qss4HE5R1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Sorry Pierce ;_;

tumblr_n3qsqopCu91qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

This headdress looks pretty shway imo

Pretty stoked Lobo was still there, he's the best. Unfortunately Miranda decided she needed to stick around too....

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm guessing you are too close to someone's house for her to throw fruit into your mouth. It requires a lot of space so I recommend having about 10 spaces to the side and 10 spaces behind.

I'm guessing you are too close to someone's house for her to throw fruit into your mouth. It requires a lot of space so I recommend having about 10 spaces to the side and 10 spaces behind.

So basically, I'm gonna need a lot of space.

I also sloppily finished my wedding arch. complete with back flips and background garbage.

AJvbXz4.jpg

rMrlulY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom