• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Alright let me stuff them into my locker real quick like.

Edit: or my lockers kinda stuffed, gonna do it on an alt I guess.

Edit2: first alt lockers were stuffed with gyroids, 2nd alt needs a picture on his TPC, what an ordeal!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Alright let me stuff them into my locker real quick like.

Edit: or my lockers kinda stuffed, gonna do it on an alt I guess.

No rush, take your time.

Corbis-AX038317.jpg

Wolfe

You're back!

I wouldn't have even thought about getting rid of my cherries if not for temp deleting my alt that was holding them so they were strewn across the ground in front of my station :p

Now to play catch up and get the date back to current >_<

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So tonight I will time travel back to do the April Fools event.

Best to change time with the 3DS settings or the in game ones?

Oxx

My AC tumblr turned into an all - purpose dumping ground for miiverse screengrabs, so it's not particularly pretty.

So the day has finally come, my beloved Stitches has asked to move, and I must finally let him. (Since I got his picture now.)

He is really the only character that I can let move right now, so I was actually pretty lucky he asked to move so quickly after getting his picture, but I'll really miss him. ;_;

I guess I'll just treasure our last few days together...

Wolfe

I'm not sure it makes a huge difference, but I would use the system settings.

I don't know if it makes a difference either but I always just use the in game option as it's far easier and less time consuming than going into the system settings. Plus then you don't have to worry about altering things like the activity log (if that even matters to you).

So the day has finally come, my beloved Stitches has asked to move, and I must finally let him. (Since I got his picture now.)

He is really the only character that I can let move right now, so I was actually pretty lucky he asked to move so quickly after getting his picture, but I'll really miss him. ;_;

I guess I'll just treasure our last few days together...

One of my friends has him in her town (well last time I saw her at least) and I always thought he looked cool, what personality type is he? Do you have anyone lined up to take him yet, I've actually got room due to Jacques and Ruby moving out while I wasn't playing.

So tonight I will time travel back to do the April Fools event.

Best to change time with the 3DS settings or the in game ones?

In-game. The only reason to use the system clock is if you want to do a trick that allows you to make a large leap forward. The game's built-in time travel mechanic is simpler.

Collete

My AC tumblr turned into an all - purpose dumping ground for miiverse screengrabs, so it's not particularly pretty.

Don't worry, mine isn't either. It's just a bunch of screenshots there, but funny enough, the Julian screenshots always gets the most "notes" lol.

Edit: However, I never imagined it would be my most liked thing of all time...now if only they can like my art this much:

julian.JPG

Insaniac

Was asleep. Can come over now until 10:20, between 12:30 and 1:40, and after 5:15.

I left my gates open and my 3DS on the charger so theoretically you should be able to come get her. If not I turned back time so you can come get her later today too (I will remember this time :p)

thanks keoni i've been stuck missing three statues forever, now i'll just need the great statue and the motherly statue

I'll keep an eye out for those two. Personally, I'm waiting on valiant statue to show up.

So if anyone needs:

Calm, Perfect or Proper paintings, just let me know.

milkham

I'll keep an eye out for those two. Personally, I'm waiting on valiant statue to show up.

So if anyone needs:

Calm, Perfect or Proper paintings, just let me know.

i checked my floor and found a valiant statue, i checked to make sure it was real first, open up and i can bring it.

Camofrog gave me his pic for doing his petition yesterday and I must say it's priceless. Do all the cranky personalities scowl in their pics? Quite funny.

Collete

I got Apollo's pic on April Fool's day, he looks pretty normal in it in my opinion.

tumblr_n3u0u47j5Y1si5npho1_400.jpg

Also I gotta get some tables to match and stuff much like policebox's lol.
As of now my room sounds like a funeral home...In a music room...I gotta change it haha.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom