• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't creep you out?
She looks like a terrifying pink rabbit that stares into your soul!
I had her in my village for a week and she always scared me every time she walked next to me *shudders*

Nook.jpg

Collete

I just realized Apollo sent me some snowman paper...In spring...
So now I have two unorderable items to give away:
Concrete floor
Snowman Paper

The camper streak continues: Robin, Camofrog, Rasher, and Dizzy. One more consecutive camper and I unlock the super rare 11th villager slot.

It's all apart of being a member of GAF Gold. Enjoy the membership!

Sure. Open.

Thanks for opening up!

My turnips are going for 380 this morning if anyone is interested. Offer good until 12:00 p.m. PST. :)

Also... that oh-so-good feeling when you have a new villager moving in and they put their house in a great spot. Would have taken Poppy if that hadn't of already happened but sometimes villagers gonna move when villagers gonna move.

So I was tripping and I went to Katrina. She sold me a Tingle hood! I didn't even know this was a thing!

Oxx

Finally I have a new neighbour moving-in.

Annalise is imminent.

Edit: But Butch is camping! I want him instead!

Collete

Finally I have a new neighbour moving-in.

Annalise is imminent.

Edit: But Butch is camping! I want him instead!

...Well on the bright side...Annalise is not an over dramatically pink horse so...It could be worse.
You coulda ended up with Chrissy...

My turnips are going for 380 this morning if anyone is interested. Offer good until 12:00 p.m. PST. :)

I'm also looking at turnip prices this week, and it seems I'll have a spike. I might drop by soon depending what my prices are, I'll keep ya updated!

Oxx

Annalise's plot is right next to my alt's house. Nice neighbourhood.

But she's one space behind the main road. Mrgrgr.

I have a request for you guys that are already on my friends list:

Could you come visit so I can rack up the visitor counts and get a new train station in?

The wooden one gets so boring after a while. =(

Gates are open, but I'll be afk for a while. Thank you all!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I keep one picture of each villager I've had in my house (and the Apollo pic Wolfe gave me because I felt like it went with the alpine room I have) as well as one of Katie. Rest are in the museum. Have one room that's full, and a bunch strewn throughout two other rooms, which I need to clean up at some point.

Still have a wistful and scenic painting for anyone who needs them.

Acid08

Banned
I have Chrissy in my town! What's wrong with her? lol
Lol I liked her too! But after I got her pic I decided it was time to let her go. Then Canberra moved in and I was like eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh

I have an extra Chrissy's pic if anyone wants it btw. Won't be online until later tonight though.

My precious...

Nice collection, Keoni. :) I just dropped off another you can add to it. I can come visiting sometime to help you get the train station remodel too.

I keep my pictures in the basement room so visitors and dreamers can see it. Unfortunately, the room is literally full now and will need major changes if anyone else moves in. It'd be nice if we could hang them on the walls like KK albums.

tumblr_n3s21cscPq1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

(I really like Chrissy too. Especially when she's with her sister.)

Frogstep

I keep my pictures in the basement room so visitors and dreamers can see it. Unfortunately, the room is literally full now and will need major changes if anyone else moves in. It'd be nice if we could hang them on the walls like KK albums.

Oh I really like your picture room! I kinda been dumping my froggy pics in my mushroom room and I think it's made it look 10x better but it's also made it full too. :p

Oh! That's fantastic! Love how that's turned out!

Which reminds me. I need to order and mod a few more alpine tables for my picture room. Kinda makes me sad. I've gotten enough now thanks to April Fools that I needs to start removing plants from my plant room upstairs so I can actually put pictures in there. I ran into the max item limit. :/

Collete

Nice collection, Keoni. :) I just dropped off another you can add to it. I can come visiting sometime to help you get the train station remodel too.

That room is beautiful! I wish I had organization in my room like yours lol.
The carpet and wallpaper and everything just matches wonderfully!

(I guess I have "Oxx's Opinion" on Chrissy...it seems like everyone likes her but me haha)

I'll take the snowman paper if you still have it.

Sure, I'm available probably at 6 PM CT, will you be here at that time?

Oxx

I've streetpassed multiple people recently with tumblr urls in their AC greeting.

I don't like knowing that these are real people with gifs and opinions.

It's just a bit of a departure after seeing people as smiley, little villagers.

I actually meant to say would, not wouldn't. I'm a little frightened of the possibilities when people stop being cute tiny mayors and become internet people with interests outside of fruits and dlc.

Is this our cue to share our tumblrs? Here's mine!

I approve of your tumblr tho on the basis that I just saw Simon Pegg's face on it. *u*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom