• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it makes a difference either but I always just use the in game option as it's far easier and less time consuming than going into the system settings. Plus then you don't have to worry about altering things like the activity log (if that even matters to you).

One of my friends has him in her town (well last time I saw her at least) and I always thought he looked cool, what personality type is he? Do you have anyone lined up to take him yet, I've actually got room due to Jacques and Ruby moving out while I wasn't playing.

If Wolfe ends up not wanting him I'd be willing to, a town of all bears is my goal at the moment.
Sorry I missed these posts. I promised the person who gave him to me that I'd do a giveaway for Stitches when he finally moved.

I'll probably do it the same way I did for Wolfgang and do a random draw. I'll post again when he's in boxes, so stay tuned. (If everything goes according to plan.)

Wolfe

No worries, I'd actually prefer you did that considering I only happened to be the first one to see your initial post. Feels more fair this way.

Best meteor shower gift.

That was the first one I ever got. :)

Same here actually!

tumblr_mi8sibbCS31rem27uo1_r1_250.gif

Think I got a lamp with my meteor shower gift XD

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Something new I learned. Isabelle will sometimes copy your emotes if you do them near her. It looks adorable in game.

Bk8w5FMCEAEX1xZ.jpg

It works with a lot of characters, though some like Phineas and Saharah won't do some of them. Porter is a good one to try :)

Collete

tumblr_n3vlb7N0b91si5npho1_400.jpg

I could not help but realize how adorably cute Julian looks in his deep blue tank. It matches him so well, and that big ol' snout!
[/Julian_love]

I waited months for the thousands of azalea shrubs I planted to flower and now that they have, I think I like them better plain. Fingers crossed for non-flowering shrubs in the Animal Crossing QOL device.

Oxx

tumblr_n3vlb7N0b91si5npho1_400.jpg

I could not help but realize how adorably cute Julian looks in his deep blue tank. It matches him so well, and that big ol' snout!
[/Julian_love]

Quality clothing does make a difference in how I perceive a neighbour.

No bad fashion in this town, pls.

Panderp

Would any of you mind stopping by my town to get your fortune told? I'm trying to unlock Katrina's shop and she's in town today. :)

Collete

My turnip price is 140 as of now. So if anyone needs to rush and sell their turnips, just ask and I'll open the gates.

Quality clothing does make a difference in how I perceive a neighbour.

No bad fashion in this town, pls.

You reminded me that I had to get new clothes for all my animals lol.
Julian and the other horses are the only ones with acceptable clothing as of now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Would any of you mind stopping by my town to get your fortune told? I'm trying to unlock Katrina's shop and she's in town today. :)

Unfortunately, the tally to unlock her shop only applies when you or other characters living in your town utilize her services. So if somebody visited your town to get a fortune, it would add to their own count, not yours.

Panderp

Unfortunately, the tally to unlock her shop only applies when you or other characters living in your town utilize her services. So if somebody visited your town to get a fortune, it would add to their own count, not yours.

Ah, gotcha'. That sucks.

Oh man unless my turnips spike tomorrow I'm going to be taking a loss this week. So cruel to not have any prices higher then what I paid originally throughout the entirety of the week.

Collete

I don't know if I am or not, all I know is that on Monday it started at 90 bells and went down from there. I am currently at 47 bells.

That means you're at a decreasing pattern. Here's some links that will help you to distinguish when to sell and when not to:

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

Or just input your turnip patterns into the turnip wizard and usually he'll tell you the right time to sell:

http://www.kurtboyer.com/guides/AnimalCrossingCityFolk/StalkMarket/

I would take milkham's offer on selling your turnips in his town while they are still profitable.

milkham

I don't know if I am or not, all I know is that on Monday it started at 90 bells and went down from there. I am currently at 47 bells.

You know what I'll take that if you are available later tonight.

sure just lemme know when you're ready, my friend code is in my profile

R77paQ2.jpg

Salsa

AC slowly getting it's claws back in me..

I gotta reorganize so much stuff tho, and the limited item management makes me lazy

I ran into a weird glitch today. Cube was sick, but when I went to talk to him, he still acted like he was healthy, despite him being hunched over with those little black swirls surrounding him.

Beforehand I purposely got stung by bees to get some medicine since my T&T was closed, but then I put a mask on afterward, so I wonder if the different flags superseded the sickness dialogue. I had to save and reload my game and talk to him again before he would trigger the sickness dialogue.

Wacky.

Velcro Fly

I now have 3 Samson pictures. I'm not sure how popular he is but if anyone is a picture collector and would like to trade or something I'm game. I love Samson but I don't need 3 pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom