• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birthdays ARE fun!

tumblr_n3x5rspkgG1ty71z5o1_400.jpg
tumblr_n3x5t0fHeI1ty71z5o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n3x5w5xRj81ty71z5o1_400.jpg

*sniff* =)
tumblr_n3x5xww9Wa1ty71z5o1_400.jpg

Yay presents!
tumblr_n3x60zFXa51ty71z5o1_400.jpg

And birthday kisses from the ladies! ^_^
tumblr_n3x62toiED1ty71z5o1_400.jpg

Ended up with a birthday table in the end. ;)

Collete

Also, if anyone needs these, I just got from the fishing tourney, just ask and I'll open the gates:

Jellyfish Lamp
octopus chair x2
pufferfish tv
red snapper chair
flounder table
marine pop wall

Does anyone have a regal sofa/regal bookcase they're willing to trade? :O

I can order a regal bookcase if ya want?
On the house.

Frogstep

Also, if anyone needs these, I just got from the fishing tourney, just ask and I'll open the gates:

Jellyfish Lamp
octopus chair x2
pufferfish tv
red snapper chair
flounder table
marine pop wall.

If I end up getting the same list of things as I have been from these tourneys I wouldn't mind taking those items if nobody ends up taking any. Those are the only fishing furniture things I'm missing. :p

edit: Yep... got the same items again. lol. If nobody wants any of those I'll gladly take to complete my set.

milkham

If I end up getting the same list of things as I have been from these tourneys I wouldn't mind take those items, minus the wall, if nobody ends up taking any. Those are the only fishing furniture things I'm missing. :p

frog, do youwant croque? he's gonna be in boxes tomorrow

Collete

If I end up getting the same list of things as I have been from these tourneys I wouldn't mind taking those items if nobody ends up taking any. Those are the only fishing furniture things I'm missing. :p

edit: Yep... got the same items again. lol. If nobody wants any of those I'll gladly take to complete my set.

Sure! I'll wait till like 6 PM CT to see if anyone wants them, if not, you can take them around that time :p

milkham

Jellyfish Lamp
octopus chair x2
pufferfish tv
red snapper chair
flounder table
marine pop wall

I can order a regal bookcase if ya want?
On the house.

can i have that pufferfish tv? the last thing i need from this set

Collete

Awesome, thanks! :D

If I could catalog the set before you hand em out that would also be great. Assuming anyone wants stuff. :p

can i have that pufferfish tv? the last thing i need from this set

Well milkham wants the pufferfish tv and I don't know how this cataloguing stuff works. Do you take the tv and give it back?

:O That'd be great! Thank you!

No problem!
You can pick it up around 6 PM CT if you're available by then?

Frogstep

Well milkham wants the pufferfish tv and I don't know how this cataloguing stuff works. Do you take the tv and give it back?

Yup. Anything you put in your pockets gets recorded in your catalog and then you just drop it back down. :p

And that's ok, my bro Milker can have it. <3

Frogstep

oh ok :eek:
So do you want to come over and catalogue the pufferfish tv and the other stuff?
Then milkham can take the tv.

Yep yep! I can come by and catalog the stuff and then drop by later and grab whatever nobody gets. If you wouldn't mind saving that snapper chair for me too that'd would be great. :D

No problem!
You can pick it up around 6 PM CT if you're available by then?

Sure, whats your friend code so I can, like, visit your town? Mine's 2750-1606-0145.

Collete

Yep yep! I can come by and catalog the stuff and then drop by later and grab whatever nobody gets. If you wouldn't mind saving that snapper chair for me too that'd would be great. :D

Sure thing! Can you pop around 6 PM CT?
(I think I already asked this...)

Sure, whats your friend code so I can, like, visit your town? Mine's 2750-1606-0145.

It's in my profile!

do you need anything collete?

Ah no, don't worry about it. The whole point of me doing this fishing tourney is to help y'all out =p
Is it ok if you can come around 6 PM CT though? I'd be available around then.

Happy birthday, Keoni!!

I'll be happily ignoring the fishing tourney today. Though it reminded me I really should catch that last crab I needed.

On that note... I'm really sick of trying to get Pascal to give me the wallpaper and the anchor for my explorer room. If anyone wants to sell these things to me, I'd be glad to take them off your hands later.

milkham

Happy birthday, Keoni!!

I'll be happily ignoring the fishing tourney today. Though it reminded me I really should catch that last crab I needed.

On that note... I'm really sick of trying to get Pascal to give me the wallpaper and the anchor for my explorer room. If anyone wants to sell these things to me, I'd be glad to take them off your hands later.

i may have an anchor for you, i'll dig around my mess

Did anyone buy that disney animal crossing style game? i just remembered it existed when i was watching that crazy tomodachi life video

i may have an anchor for you, i'll dig around my mess

Did anyone buy that disney animal crossing style game? i just remembered it existed when i was watching that crazy tomodachi life video
Awesome! Thank you!

And I likely won't pick it up until I see it discounted a bunch. I like Disney stuff but I really only want to deal with one sim at the moment and we only have a month and a half before Tomodachi comes out - which has been much higher on my want list.

I entered to win a copy of it though because I won't turn down a free game. *chuckles*

Frogstep

I didn't even that game existed until I saw pictures of it posted here. That Tomodachi Life game though, that game is just all kinds of crazy. :p

Collete

Also turnip prices are 115 in my town oddly enough right now. So if anyone want to make a profit now, I'll also open gates for that.

Oxx

I just got the Gold gardening badge. That came out of nowhere.

I guess all that Perfect Fruit effort counts for something.

Koomaster

Birthdays ARE fun!
Happy Happy Birthday! \ ^____^ /

I decided to participate in the fishing tourney today and it ended up being super easy. Starting point was a .80in tetra. Was able to just turn in a bunch of tiny fish and got the missing furniture I needed. Now to store it all away and never think of it again. :p

My villagers didn't even try to compete in today's Fishing Tourney. The 2nd and 3rd place winners had sub-20 inch fishes and I caught a 72-inch trevally. And despite giving that beaver over 10 fish, all I got were marine pop walls! Grr; at least I finally have a golden fishing rod.

Happy birthday, Keoni. :D

Happy birthday Keoni!

Happy Birthday, Keoni!

Are you trying to have a kangaroo town there? :p

I'm probably good, thanks :p

Happy birthday again K-train

Happy Birthday Keoni, check the Pokemon center if you have X or Y =D

IIRC about 2,000 bells for unassessed, assessed = above 2,000

awwwhhhh so cuuuute plus happy birthday!

I love the kangaroos

Happy birthday, Keoni!

Happy birthday, Keoni!!

Happy Happy Birthday! \ ^____^ /

I decided to participate in the fishing tourney today and it ended up being super easy. Starting point was a .80in tetra. Was able to just turn in a bunch of tiny fish and got the missing furniture I needed. Now to store it all away and never think of it again. :p

Thanks AC-GAF! Sorry I didn't reply earlier, was out watching the Captain America movie.

From now on, all villagers will use superhero catch phrases...I wonder how odd it would be for frogs to say "Flame on!"

Frogstep

Oh crap. Forgot to check back at 6 lol. If you're still around Collete I can come by and catalog those pieces and grab whatever wasn't taken. :eek:

edit: On second thought, would you be willing to hold those things till tomorrow. I'm at 9 villagers but I'll be picking up a froggy from milkham tomorrow. Just to be safe. :p

Finally got the bronze fishing trophy. And it took a total of one fish submitted. Pure luck.

I can pick up the snowman paper if still available, Collete.

And happy birthday Warrior_Keoni!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom