• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

http://biscuitprince.tumblr.com/post/71363179260/saving-in-animal-crossing-is-my-favorite-thing

I lol'ed a bit at this.
What your animals see when you "save".

Oh crap. Forgot to check back at 6 lol. If you're still around Collete I can come by and catalog those pieces and grab whatever wasn't taken. :eek:

edit: On second thought, would you be willing to hold those things till tomorrow. I'm at 9 villagers but I'll be picking up a froggy from milkham tomorrow. Just to be safe. :p

Sure thing!
Ask for the pufferfish tv from milkham, he should be able to give/catalog that to you.

Finally got the bronze fishing trophy. And it took a total of one fish submitted. Pure luck.

I can pick up the snowman paper if still available, Collete.

And happy birthday Warrior_Keoni!

I am now if you're available!

Edit: Opened gates!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
urgh... Since I've come back from my hols I haven't wanted to touch my 3DS. I think I got burnt out constantly having to clear the streetpass queue. Guess my town is going to suffer from my absence.

EdgeXL

Hi everybody,

I have a question about taking 3DS systems to other countries. I have a USA 3DS. I am taking a trip to Austria with my wife for a family event. Will I be able to go online with my 3DS? Will I see my friends list?

In Animal Crossing, will I see my best friends list and be able to visit towns or open my gates to my friends? Will I be able to visit the North America islands?

Thanks in advance.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't see why not. My 3DS would get automatic updates from NoE from public wifi hotspots while I was in Japan.

Hi everybody,

I have a question about taking 3DS systems to other countries. I have a USA 3DS. I am taking a trip to Austria with my wife for a family event. Will I be able to go online with my 3DS? Will I see my friends list?

In Animal Crossing, will I see my best friends list and be able to visit towns or open my gates to my friends? Will I be able to visit the North America islands?

Thanks in advance.

You will have full functionality.

Chopper

Yuka's in boxes. Anyone want her?

8xPBy3j.png

Collete

Thanks for the froggy! Don't worry, he's going to a better place where he can run around and play with other beautiful creatures of his kind. You can always come visit him. <3

Now I just need to go see Collete. :eek:

I'm assuming milkham let you catalogue the pufferfish tv!
I opened my gate right now for you though! Feel free to shop and stuff!
I'll be afk though

Frogstep

What frogs do you have so far?

I'm at 8 so far. I've got Lily, Puddles, Henry, Ribbot, Cousteau, Prince, Camofrog and Croque will be moving in tomorrow. :D

I'm assuming milkham let you catalogue the pufferfish tv!
I opened my gate right now for you though! Feel free to shop and stuff!
I'll be afk though

Yup. my bro milker let me cat it when I visited him. I'll stop by and pick up whatever nobody took. Thanks again! :)

edit: Left you some paintings I hope you don't already have. Would have left more but the others are on my alt. Next time! :p

Collete

Can I dump Katie at someone's town please?

I'm at 8 so far. I've got Lily, Puddles, Henry, Ribbot, Cousteau, Prince, Camofrog and Croque will be moving in tomorrow. :D

Yup. my bro milker let me cat it when I visited him. I'll stop by and pick up whatever nobody took. Thanks again! :)

edit: Left you some paintings I hope you don't already have. Would have left more but the others are on my alt. Next time! :p

Thank you for the paintings!
I missed a few weeks getting paintings a few months back, so this will help me catch up!

Collete

Thinking of trying to get my dream villagers via Reddit and Tumblr. Someone stop me please.

If I were you, try to aim for the ones that give away the villagers for free. I don't really trust the ones that ask me for money. Not that the price isn' fair, but mostly because I'm afraid of being scammed.

I found a few of my horses from the same place bluebox recommended: http://acnladopt.tumblr.com/
They always give villagers for free.

I was thinking I'd Villager Trade on Reddit like crazy. Throw up whoever is leaving in exchange for my dream list.

i'd go with reddit or tumblr. and as collete mentioned, scamming is a thing for whatever reason. especially with villager for villager trades. it's a lame experience and I wouldn't recommend it. *mourns the loss of lobo* BUT GOOD LUCK ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thinking of trying to get my dream villagers via Reddit and Tumblr. Someone stop me please.

You should list your dream villagers here as well, just in case people see offerings for them or have them themselves and are getting rid of them.

Koomaster

Speaking of dream villagers and those packing up and moving; I'm finally letting one of my villagers leave to bring some new blood into town,
So I've got Lopez moving out tomorrow (Monday) if anyone is interested in adopting him.
Lopezz.png

He's a smug deer/antelope and has been a good friend since I started playing this game.
If you've got space in your town and heart, he's the one to fill it.
Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out a time for you to come and talk to him.

Labrys

Speaking of dream villagers and those packing up and moving; I'm finally letting one of my villagers leave to bring some new blood into town,
So I've got Lopez moving out tomorrow (Monday) if anyone is interested in adopting him.
Lopezz.png

He's a smug deer/antelope and has been a good friend since I started playing this game.
If you've got space in your town and heart, he's the one to fill it.
Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out a time for you to come and talk to him.

I'd be interested in taking him in!

Marvie_3

Banned
How do you get someone to move out again? I want Miranda gone. And thanks man, appreciate it.

I don't think there's a sure fire way to get a certain villager to move out but I've got 3 months to make up so her name is bound to come up again over that time. Let me know when you have an opening.

Whomever is jedivulc...AMAZING letters in the mail!

10:24 AM...Tom Nook has turned. He stopped mid sentence and ate one of the Nooklings.

7:23 PM... Taken as many axes as I could from Nooklings. Need a shovel.

11:21 PM...THEY DON'T STAY BURIED! Blanca is gone. Survivors at Club 101 possibly?

11:42 PM...Last stand. They are everywhere...

^_^

OmegaFax

Whomever is jedivulc...AMAZING letters in the mail!

10:24 AM...Tom Nook has turned. He stopped mid sentence and ate one of the Nooklings.

7:23 PM... Taken as many axes as I could from Nooklings. Need a shovel.

11:21 PM...THEY DON'T STAY BURIED! Blanca is gone. Survivors at Club 101 possibly?

11:42 PM...Last stand. They are everywhere...

^_^

Thanks! The survivors of The Crossing Dead were not unheard and the mission succeeded ... or did it?

Gigi is at my campsite today. =O

Collete

Hrngh.....Ankha wants to move on the 19th....I'm very conflicted of letting her go or not...
I still want the horse town but Ankha's awesome...auuuuuugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom