• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

I could look after her for you. :)

She will stay in your town then? :eek:
I feel kinda guilty trying to trade her off for Julian...I'm glad that didn't work cause that kinda feels like slavery to me...<_<
...I don't want another villager to go through that same fate =_=

Chopper

She will stay in your town then? :eek:
I feel kinda guilty trying to trade her off for Julian...I'm glad that didn't work cause that kinda feels like slavery to me...<_<
...I don't want another villager to go through that same fate =_=
Well I'm currently a neighbour down, so if you want more horses, but can't stand to see your Ankha disappear into the ether, let me know.

Collete

Well I'm currently a neighbour down, so if you want more horses, but can't stand to see your Ankha disappear into the ether, let me know.

Sure then she's yours! I feel this is like AC GAF's Ankha now. It travelled from Shadow, to me, and now to you!
Keep up the legacy! haha

Oh and by the way, she'll come free with a bunch of gold roses I had decorating her house, so look forward to that :p

(Gold roses are meaningless in a bamboo forest town!)

Chopper

Sure then she's yours! I feel this is like AC GAF's Ankha now. It travelled from Shadow, to me, and now to you!
Keep up the legacy! haha

Oh and by the way, she'll come free with a bunch of gold roses I had decorating her house, so look forward to that :p

(Gold roses are meaningless in a bamboo forest town!)
That's extremely exciting.

So, in order to stay at 9 villagers, US it best to avoid visiting people or having them over? I've turned streetpass off...

Frogstep

Hrngh.....Ankha wants to move on the 19th....I'm very conflicted of letting her go or not...
I still want the horse town but Ankha's awesome...auuuuuugh

I have her in mine too but once she gives me the suggestion I'm going to have to say yes. :(

It's been fun having her but our visions must be completed! Jacques and Ankha are the last 2 I have left to send on their way.

Labrys

tumblr_n419rezMSI1r79ze4o1_400.jpg

Awesome, thanks again Koo!

Collete

Anyone want to open up for signatures?

I have her in mine too but once she gives me the suggestion I'm going to have to say yes. :(

It's been fun having her but our visions must be completed! Jacques and Ankha are the last 2 I have left to send on their way.

True, you're right =_=
It just sucks seeing her go :( She was the most stylish villager!

Kitt is all boxed up and ready to go. If someone wants her you can post, I'll be home at 5:30 PST to open up for you....and post my FC. Why don't I have that handy...
-Kitt_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

EDIT: FC 1375 7276 2770

Frogstep

Anyone want to open up for signatures?

True, you're right =_=
It just sucks seeing her go :( She was the most stylish villager!

I think it's just easier for me to let her go since I've had her for months and months now. :p

If you haven't taken care of those signatures I can open up.

What are some of your favorites? I've also been trying to find the lounge piano piece in Club 101 where KK is sitting around strumming on request nights.

I like the rainy music best. Doesn't really matter what hour it is. For the regular music, I prefer late afternoon during the 4-6pm hours. It has a nice, winding down atmosphere. Especially with the great orange and pink sunsets. I never listen to anything after the 7pm hour though. It just feels too sad to me.

My favorite KK songs are Gumbo, Ragtime, Forest Life, and Stroll.

Okay, I am doing a Stitches giveaway! Just post if you are interested, and I'll add you to the random draw. I will be making the draw in 30 minutes, so please be available and ready if you want to enter, thanks. :)

(Note: I am also accepting entries from GameFAQs.)

Elija2

Okay, I am doing a Stitches giveaway! Just post if you are interested, and I'll add you to the random draw. I will be making the draw in 30 minutes, so please be available and ready if you want to enter, thanks. :)

(Note: I am also accepting entries from GameFAQs.)
Under ten minutes left for anyone that wants to enter.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What are some of your favorites? I've also been trying to find the lounge piano piece in Club 101 where KK is sitting around strumming on request nights.

7pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am, 4am, and the music right before the emporium closes, among others. In terms of K.K. songs I like D&B, Synth, Jongara, Stale Cupcakes, Gumbo, Condor, Disco, House, Bubblegum, etc.

Wolfe

Stitches has found a loving home. Bye little buddy... ;_;

Here's to hoping he puts his house in a cool spot!

Also out of those 7 artworks I took from ya, I was only able to donate 1 of them! Haha go figure, I guess the other six will sit in front of my station with the villager pics I have out there for the taking.

Marvie_3

Banned
Past couple of days I've been doing the bare minimum in my town and I was rewarded with a sloppy closet.

Watched pot never boils indeed.
I got 2 pics that I didn't have (Carmen and Poncho) when I played for the first time in 3 months on sunday. It was sweet. :D

shmoopy

7pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am, 4am, and the music right before the emporium closes, among others. In terms of K.K. songs I like D&B, Synth, Jongara, Stale Cupcakes, Gumbo, Condor, Disco, House, Bubblegum, etc.

My ringtone! :D

Robin64

So Easter's coming up. I do wonder what soul-sucking, life-destroying event Animal Crossing will have. I'll look it up after I type this, but for now I expect it will be about finding eggs of all colours and having some dumb rabbit NPC asking for specific colour eggs. And the villagers have some eggs but if you get a random thing wrong, they'll steal all your items. And you probably need to sit with a list off the internet telling you things you need to say otherwise you'll completely fail the event entirely.

Is it obvious I'm not a fan of AC events?

The hilariously adorable Tangy is in my campsite today. Her eyes always make me laugh.

Villagers don't appear to be involved at all. Looks like it's just stuff we've always done: fishing, diving, shaking trees, etc.. It's too bad. I was hoping for bunny ears on the lot of them.

So Easter's coming up. I do wonder what soul-sucking, life-destroying event Animal Crossing will have. I'll look it up after I type this, but for now I expect it will be about finding eggs of all colours and having some dumb rabbit NPC asking for specific colour eggs. And the villagers have some eggs but if you get a random thing wrong, they'll steal all your items. And you probably need to sit with a list off the internet telling you things you need to say otherwise you'll completely fail the event entirely.

Hmm, that's...

a very accurate description of the Easter event XD

Better than Festivale though since the rewards aren't randomised.

Koomaster

Yeah, they really know exactly what buttons to push in those letters. They'renotrealthey'renotrealthey'renotreal.
Yep, thought I had prepared myself, but that letter got me right in the feels today.
Lopez was the first villager to ever give me their picture; and he sent another in that letter.

... is, is someone cutting onions up in here?! <,___<,

Labrys

Thanks for looking after him. :)

zlCfzRzCz4sg3uY7yu

;____;

Yeah, don't worry! He chose a nice place close to where the coffee shop will be, and he even has his own path leading to his house.

I'm glad my town is finally starting to take some sense of order. Next villager I want is a Big Sis so I can trigger the brick bridge then I can continue developments

If anyone has Del the alligator moving out anytime soon, I'd appreciate if you kept me in mind, thanks. (I know someone just had him, sadly it was a few days too soon...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom