• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

My sister gave me her 3DS and copy of Animal Crossing (she got married) so I think I'm gonna start cycling through some town layouts/villagers, If I get Del I'll definitely tell you!

My sister gave me her 3DS and copy of Animal Crossing (she got married) so I think I'm gonna start cycling through some town layouts/villagers, If I get Del I'll definitely tell you!
Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Don't go to any undo trouble on my account though.

Koomaster

Anyone have any interest in obtaining any of these; doing some spring cleaning so yours free...

~Carpets~
Western Desert
Old Flooring
Creepy Floor (x2)
Sand Garden
Mossy Carpet
Sporty Floor (x2)
Sidewalk
Sahara's Desert

~Wallpaper~
Blue Tarp (x2)
Ringside Seating
Ancient Wall
Desert Vista
Music-Room Wall

Man, I need to practice judging distances when beetle hunting on the island. I thought I was far enough away, like at least 4 feet, but it was only really something like 2. So the beetle flew away.

Roto13

yeah she pretty much said "now that I'm married I don't have time for this" and handed it over. She also gave back the DSi I lent her like 2 years ago which was pretty rad.

Ah, stupid, stupid newlyweds. So adorable. <3

I've been married for 7 years and you'd better believe I have time for Animal Crossing.

Wolfe

Man, I need to practice judging distances when beetle hunting on the island. I thought I was far enough away, like at least 4 feet, but it was only really something like 2. So the beetle flew away.

Haha, if this is tongue in cheek reference to that other thread then I applaud you, gave me a nice chuckle :), if not then it's still an amusing coincidence.

I find that Golden Stags and Horned Hercules require you to sneak up like you're fucking Solid Snake and get right on top of them, a lot of the others aren't so bad but then ones like Cyclommatus (or whatever) stag you can literally sprint up to and catch.

Koomaster

Sometimes I feel the Golden Stags can sense you are on the same plane of existence as they are so they fly away. I like to shift dimensions down to 2D to sneak up on them, then pop into 3D as I swing my net.

789shadow

Banned
Sometimes I feel the Golden Stags can sense you are on the same plane of existence as they are so they fly away. I like to shift dimensions down to 2D to sneak up on them, then pop into 3D as I swing my net.
I'm pretty sure that Golden Stags fly away if even one pixel is on screen and you are moving at a speed faster than slow walking.

Wolfe

Yeah I forgot to mention that with Golden Stags you basically have to start sneaking up on them from off screen. My favorite is when I'm sneaking up but then accidentally let go of the A button causing premature enetulation.

Acid08

Banned
Bunch of villagers getting into the NHL playoff spirit :D

tumblr_n45q54dcID1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n45q6jzKwL1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n45q846Kz91qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n45q9z9ge41qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

tumblr_n45qb6QVxT1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Go Sharks!

Also Pierce is moving out on the 21st of anyone wants to stake a claim to him when he boxes up.

Frogstep, sadly our efforts to try and save Del the alligator from the void did not work out. :(

So I'm still on the lookout for him everyone, if anyone has him moving.

Hello all. :) Picked up AC:NL Sunday night and have been playing at a ridiculous pace ever since! Didn't realize how much I'd love this game!

The OP has so much information and just reading a few pages has put me on to a lot of info I was looking for. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hello all. :) Picked up AC:NL Sunday night and have been playing at a ridiculous pace ever since! Didn't realize how much I'd love this game!

The OP has so much information and just reading a few pages has put me on to a lot of info I was looking for. :D

You....you read the OP?

Bless you :')

Wolfe

You....you read the OP?

Bless you :')

Hahaha, guess it's bound to happen at least once :p

Also if anyones interested I have Opal the green elephant moving out. I'll leave this up for a day or so and if no one wants him I'll continue my slow TT grind to get back up to date (in game it's early Feb for me right now).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I sometimes open the first page by accident and see the OP. That counts.

I'll take it.

I read the OP as well before coming here D:
I even felt like a fool and submitted my friend code to that spread sheet =_=

Yeah, honestly should just get rid of that at this point. Nobody's used it since the summer probably. It's more there for posterity than anything else.

Elija2

Perfect pears are selling for a premium in my town if anyone wants to sell their stash.

Redd is also selling a legit common painting in my town if anyone wants to buy it.

Roto13

I missed Lolly's birthday and sent her a letter about it the next day and she sent me this.

zlCfzRzt42Irsys5W0

She's aware of what the letter was specifically about. That's pretty cool.

Elija2

I missed Lolly's birthday and sent her a letter about it the next day and she sent me this.

zlCfzRzt42Irsys5W0

She's aware of what the letter was specifically about. That's pretty cool.

Yeah, sometimes I send my villagers letters a week after their birthday and they still think it's a birthday letter.

Wolfe

I've got some artwork and a few villager pics out in front of my station I'm trying to get rid of, if anyone would like these let me know otherwise I'll just sell them after a few days since I don't want them to be laying around forever.

Art:
moving painting
fine painting
moody painting
perfect painting
beautiful statue
great statue

Pics:
Ruby
Merengue

Roto13

Man, I want that flower set but I'm not going to have enough weeds for it.
I've got some artwork and a few villager pics out in front of my station I'm trying to get rid of, if anyone would like these let me know otherwise I'll just sell them after a few days since I don't want them to be laying around forever.

Art:
moving painting
fine painting
moody painting
perfect painting
beautiful statue
great statue

Pics:
Ruby
Merengue

I could use the Moving Painting and Merengue's picture. Is there any art you're looking for? I have some spares.

bjork

So I got this on launch day, have played every day since then, and the store just doesn't stock Modern furniture any more. I've had three pieces appear, and the wall/floor, but nothing else. Is there something that influences what appears in the store?

Wolfe

I'll go hit up the museum after I eat dinner here real quick and get back to you, last I checked I was missing 6 pieces total with 1 being a statue.

Roto13

I'll go hit up the museum after I eat dinner here real quick and get back to you, last I checked I was missing 6 pieces total with 1 being a statue.

All right. I think the list I've been keeping of my spares is still accurate, so I'm pretty sure I have all of the following:

Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting
Calm Painting
Jolly Painting
Scary Painting
Wild Painting
Warm Painting
Dynamic Painting

So I got this on launch day, have played every day since then, and the store just doesn't stock Modern furniture any more. I've had three pieces appear, and the wall/floor, but nothing else. Is there something that influences what appears in the store?

Nope. As long as it's part of their stock, it's completely random. Know the feeling though. It seems like I see the same items regularly as they willfully refuse to stock the stuff I'm still missing.

Asking here is an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom