• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

All right. I think the list I've been keeping of my spares is still accurate, so I'm pretty sure I have all of the following:

Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting
Calm Painting
Jolly Painting
Scary Painting
Wild Painting
Warm Painting
Dynamic Painting

Looks like I can use the calm painting. I'm assuming I have you added but I'll double check and then open my gate up.

zlCfzRzv20Uy_0wJgY

Bill is leaving in the 21st of May if anyone wants him :(

Frogstep

Art:
moody painting
beautiful statue
great statue

I could use these if nobody has claimed them. :eek:

I have these to offer up and hand out if anyone wants:

moving painting x2
perfect painting x3
serene painting
amazing painting
jolly painting
great statue
warm painting
dynamic painting
quaint painting
mystic painting
basic painting

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
And blessings to you. I've been around here long enough to know that reading the OP is the most important thing before asking questions, lol.

Good man. You're poster of the month.

I missed Lolly's birthday and sent her a letter about it the next day and she sent me this.

She's aware of what the letter was specifically about. That's pretty cool.

That is pretty cool.

Roto13

I could use these if nobody has claimed them. :eek:

I have these to offer up and hand out if anyone wants:

moving painting x2
perfect painting x3
serene painting
amazing painting
jolly painting
great statue
warm painting
dynamic painting
quaint painting
mystic painting
basic painting

I took them ALL! But I took them to give away to people who need them so you can have them. I can open up now if you're around.

I couldn't remember if it was the Moody or Moving painting that I needed. Turned out it was neither and the list I've been keeping is wrong. >_>

Wolfe

I took them ALL! But I took them to give away to people who need them so you can have them.

I couldn't remember if it was the Moody or Moving painting that I needed. Turned out it was neither and the list I've been keeping is wrong. >_>

Haha figures, well thanks again for the calm painting and offering to redistribute the rest, I do appreciate it.

serene painting
mystic painting

I could use these if they're still available.

Frogstep

I took them ALL! But I took them to give away to people who need them so you can have them. I can open up now if you're around.

lol. If you don't need those 3 I listed I would very much like to take em off your hands. And if you need any of the ones I have they are yours. :D

Roto13

Haha figures, well thanks again for the calm painting and offering to redistribute the rest, I do appreciate it.

I got Merengue's pic out of the deal so it's not like I went away empty handed. :p

lol. If you don't need those 3 I listed I would very much like to take em off your hands. And if you need any of the ones I have they are yours. :D

Looks like you don't have anything I need. I'll open up for you. You might as well take a look at that list I posted earlier to see if I have anything else you need.

If anyone has any spares, I need:

Valiant Sculpture
Famous Painting
Graceful Painting
Nice Painting
Proper Painting
Scenic Painting

Frogstep

Thanks again for the art Roto! Looks like I'm down to just needing 2 more pieces to complete my art exhibit:

ancient statue
solemn painting

*hops onto animal crossing at 2AM*
*All my villagers are still roaming around, not one is sleeping*

.... Anyone else find this a little creepy?

Wolfe

I dunno if you caught my edit to my previous post Frog, let me know if they're still available when you get a chance, thanks!

What's Bunny Day exactly?

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/easter/

You can find the following Easter eggs hidden around your town:

Tree eggs - Shake trees to find them (limited number)
Underground eggs - Dig in the ground with the shovel to find them (limited number)
Rock eggs - Use the shovel to break rocks to find them. (limited number)
Sky eggs - Watch for balloon presents and use the slingshot to shoot them down
Fish eggs - Use the fishing rod in the river to find them
Deep sea eggs - Wear a wet suit and dive in the ocean to find them
I only have like 2 trees that aren't fruit trees >__<

Finding one of your favorite villagers in boxes is a pretty upsetting way to start the day. Can I add to the pleading for an option to talk them out of it?

789shadow

Banned
I have no idea how some of you guys manage to miss the fact that one of your villagers is moving for an entire week. Do you just not talk to them ever?

Which villager is moving? I also have a villager in boxes today and I could take them.

Koomaster

I have no idea how some of you guys manage to miss the fact that one of your villagers is moving for an entire week. Do you just not talk to them ever?
Yeah I usually get someone running up to me minutes after starting the game wanting to talk if they are moving away. That takes priority over anyone else's request; so it's good to run around your town passing in front of villagers till one of them pings you to talk.

Only time I've not had someone ping me right away was when I started a convo with someone right in front of my house and they told me about the person moving.

I do talk to my villagers. I've played every day since the US launch last year. My schedule's been a bit off the last few days and I've been playing a couple hours before this villager even wakes up. The others didn't mention any moving rumors and it didn't occur to me that I was due for a mover until it was too late.

I definitely understand those who support the idea that players should be punished by villagers moving out unexpectedly but I've come around to the other side. I was there every day, talking to everyone, running errands, and earning yet more duplicate pictures, but I got unlucky that moving rumors didn't come up. I'd developed a false sense of security after playing the game without incident for such a long time. I'll be much more careful going forward.

It still seems a shame though that I don't have the option to change the mind of a villager who's still technically a resident in my town.

Elija2

Finding one of your favorite villagers in boxes is a pretty upsetting way to start the day. Can I add to the pleading for an option to talk them out of it?

That really sucks to hear.

You were able to talk them out of it on moving day in previous AC games, I don't know why they removed that feature from this one. It would be nice if they posted about it on the bulletin board, but then I can imagine the bulletin board getting clogged up with messages.

Speaking of which, there should be a way to sort the bulletin board posts between stuff like T&T posts, Town Hall/Isabelle posts, player posts, and villager posts (I recall villagers leaving posts on the bulletin board in previous AC games, I don't think they do it anymore). I like when visitors leave messages on my bulletin board but they always get overwritten by T&T sales info that I don't care about. It's supposed to be a bulletin board but that doesn't mean it can't be organized.

Koomaster

I definitely understand those who support the idea that players should be punished by villagers moving out unexpectedly...
I don't support that actually. In previous games if for some reason you missed it, you could halt a villager from leaving by sending them a letter with a present attached the day their house was packed up. Sort of a 'please don't go' type gift. They would even comment on how your gift touched them and they decided to stay.

So I don't know why they removed that from this game. Players should never feel they are being punished for any reason, especially with losing a favorite villager like that.

lilty

Hey guys, new to the thread. I was wondering if you any of you guys have some extra art pieces you're willing to trade? I'm getting really close to finishing the art gallery in the museum. Here's what I need:

Perfect Painting
Warm Painting
Beautiful Statue
Motherly Statue

Of course, I also have some extras.
Moving Painting
Jolly Painting
Quaint Painting
Scary Painting
Nice Painting
Serene Painting (won't have this until tomorrow)

Roto13

Hey guys, new to the thread. I was wondering if you any of you guys have some extra art pieces you're willing to trade? I'm getting really close to finishing the art gallery in the museum. Here's what I need:

Perfect Painting
Warm Painting
Beautiful Statue
Motherly Statue

Of course, I also have some extras.
Moving Painting
Jolly Painting
Quaint Painting
Scary Painting
Nice Painting
Serene Painting (won't have this until tomorrow)

I could definitely use your Nice Painting.

I can give you Perfect and Warm Paintings.

Marvie_3

Banned
Posting a bunch of art from me and a friend for trade too:

Need:

Ancient Statue
Basic Painting
Beautiful Statue
Calm Painting x2
Gallant Statue
Neutral Painting
Nice Painting
Robust Statue
Valiant Statue

Have:

Common Painting x2
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Great Statue (on hold)
Moody Painting
Perfect Painting x2
Warm Painting

Roto13

Posting a bunch of art from me and a friend for trade too:

Need:

Ancient Statue
Basic Painting
Beautiful Statue
Calm Painting x2
Gallant Statue
Neutral Painting
Nice Painting
Robust Statue
Scenic Painting
Serene Painting
Valiant Statue
Wild Painting

Have:

Common Painting x2
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Perfect Painting x2
Warm Painting

I need that Graceful Painting. :p And you can have one of my Wild Paintings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom