• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkham

Posting a bunch of art from me and a friend for trade too:

Need:

Ancient Statue
Basic Painting
Beautiful Statue
Calm Painting x2
Gallant Statue
Neutral Painting
Nice Painting
Robust Statue
Scenic Painting
Serene Painting
Valiant Statue
Wild Painting

Have:

Common Painting x2
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Perfect Painting x2
Warm Painting

marvie can i call dibs on that great statue, i'll post a list of my art for trade later

npa189

So I've starting playing again, new villagers are starting to move in but I still can't get any of them to suggest a police station. Its just a random villager running up to you? Is there any way to cheese this?

Labrys

So I've starting playing again, new villagers are starting to move in but I still can't get any of them to suggest a police station. Its just a random villager running up to you? Is there any way to cheese this?

It's just a random villager, yeah, no specialized type is required to unlock it. You could try the PWP trick.

1. Trap your villagers somewhere, like a cliff corner with dig holes

2. Either don a wetsuit and swim to the far opposite corner of the map or stand on the beach in that corner

3. Wait 5 minutes, run back to the trapped villagers, they should ! ping, and chances are it might be a PWP. If not, re-trap and try again.

npa189

It's just a random villager, yeah, no specialized type is required to unlock it. You could try the PWP trick.

1. Trap your villagers somewhere, like a cliff corner with dig holes

2. Either don a wetsuit and swim to the far opposite corner of the map or stand on the beach in that corner

3. Wait 5 minutes, run back to the trapped villagers, they should ! ping, and chances are it might be a PWP. If not, re-trap and try again.

Thanks, hopefully I get it soon, last main building I'm missing.

Collete

I've got 143 bells right now.

Daaang...I was hoping something higher than 173...got a small spike this week.

Thanks, hopefully I get it soon, last main building I'm missing.

Also something to add, fill all of your inventory with bell coins, so the chance of the villagers asking favors or to make them do errands for you is low.
It will increase your odds for a PwP (though they can only suggest 1 PwP a day)

Yeah I've been talking to villagers a lot and I've barely gotten any public works project requests at all. Maybe 2 requests in my entire 300 hours of total playing time. For me its been veeerry rare to get them and its frustrating. Might try that trick mentioned above to speed it up.

Collete

Would you mind if I stopped by to sell some turnips? This week I went overboard on the turnip buying.

Edit: or anyone for that matter

I opened my gates for you. Feel free to shop, things at the station are free, etc
I'll be afk and sorry for the mess...been really lazy this week to clean up =_=

Labrys

I have Marshal moving in to my side copy.

I heard I can make a tidy sum/get any other villager with the boring squirrel so I'm pretty happy.

Collete

My turnips are 437 bells a piece

....*face desk* *face desk*

tumblr_m81n03AUOZ1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

I don't know what cycling villagers is yet, but I got the other copy for my sister for her birthday.
You can keep letting villagers leave your 2nd town to try and get desired villagers for your main town. The day a villager is boxed up, people from another town and can visit and talk him/her into moving to their town as long as the town has room (less than 10). I think that's the idea anyway.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You can keep letting villagers leave your 2nd town to try and get desired villagers for your main town. The day a villager is boxed up, people from another town and can visit and talk him/her into moving to their town as long as the town has room (less than 10). I think that's the idea anyway.

A box you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom