• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
thanks marvie
just have this gaping hole in the museum now
zlCfzR0E7jQuTHEdSa

Glad to help! Thanks for the valiant statue!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Pudge wants Toffee Appreciation Day to be kick-started. Can anyone open their gates for signatures?

I can get you.

Edit: Gates have been open. Just pop in whenever, no rush.

In other news, I have finally managed to get the Streetpass badge thanks to 10 today:

zlCfzR0c_84woJjbrY

zlCfzR0dDhI3IkpiQG

So just one silver and two golds to go. Granted, need about 900 more Streetpasses...lol :(

Oxx

I got 3 eggs so far. This seems pretty easy.

I have the tree, earth, and balloon ones. I still need Rock, water, and ???

I've been having a lot of new villagers move into my town without any advance notice, probably due to street pass. Aside from a few uglies every now and then, I think I've been fairly lucky. Merry, the first cat to live in The Shire, moved in and she's a sweetie. Then I had Chevre, the first goat villager to my town - also not bad. And today I got Mint, my first squirrel villager.

I've been waiting for a good camper to show up, but so far it's been mostly hideous beasts. For example, Frita showed up yesterday. I didn't even say hi. I just backed slowly out of the tent and never returned.
Ovinia.png

I don't have a wetsuit and my island hasn't had it for the last 3 days. I won't be able to complete this event will I?

:(
I'd go visit the island again and choose to go with other travelers. You can keep cycling until you find one with a wetsuit. Shouldn't take too long.

EDIT: I just found one. I'll get it for you if you want it. Just need to come visit my town to pick it up.

I'd go visit the island again and choose to go with other travelers. You can keep cycling until you find one with a wetsuit. Shouldn't take too long.

EDIT: I just found one. I'll get it for you if you want it. Just need to come visit my town to pick it up.

I'll give it a shot but I'd appreciate it if you could add me anyway in case I can't make it work - 0748-3553-1265

Anytime! I don't get visitors very often so i was excited someone actually needed to come by lol. Good luck with the easter egg collecting :) You probably noticed that it's still March in my town. I've been doing a little bit of time travel lol.

I don't get to travel much either. I was absolutely terrified that I'd end up stomping all over your flowers :p

Random question, are blue violets supposed to be this hard to breed? It's literally the only hybrid color for violets, but I can't get one for the life of me. Is there some trick, ala blue roses, that I don't know about?

So I'm guessing grand prize tickets aren't very rare given that I got 5 of them, but in case someone is unlucky and unable to get one... I have 4 spare portraits of the bunny which you're welcome to have.

Robin64

So is it safe to stop once we start getting dupes? Haven't had any yet but not sure if you get ones you are missing all the time or not.

Labrys

Apparently the egg rocks that appear sometimes glitch if you don't break them all and become regular, unbreakable rocks? I'm not sure if it's true but be sure to break all the egg rocks today.

LoveCake

It's Bunny Day :D

I have found all the different types of egg, & i have Zippers picture, i'm just trying to get all the egg furniture & other egg items.

Chopper

How late does the event go on for? Can I play tonight?

Also, I have no tress that aren't bearing fruit. Am I unable to get everything?!

LoveCake

How late does the event go on for? Can I play tonight?

Also, I have no tress that aren't bearing fruit. Am I unable to get everything?!

You get one egg from each,

Deep Sea
Tree
Rock
Sky (balloon)
Ground
Water (fished from stream or pond)

you take one of each to Zipper & he will give you a egg basket, then you eat the eggs that are left most will just give you sweets/candy but some will give a prize ticket if you take these to Zipper he will give you Zipper room items, but if you get a Grand Prize ticket you will get a picture of Zipper.

i'm not sure how long the event lasts, until midnight i suppose, once all the rock, tree & ground eggs have been found the only ones you can get are river/pond, sky (balloon) or deep sea from diving to the sea bed.

Chopper

You get one egg from each,

Deep Sea
Tree
Rock
Sky (balloon)
Ground
Water (fished from stream or pond)

you take one of each to Zipper & he will give you a egg basket, then you eat the eggs that are left most will just give you sweets/candy but some will give a prize ticket if you take these to Zipper he will give you Zipper room items, but if you get a Grand Prize ticket you will get a picture of Zipper.

i'm not sure how long the event lasts, until midnight i suppose, once all the rock, tree & ground eggs have been found the only ones you can get are river/pond, sky (balloon) or deep sea from diving to the sea bed.
But presumably you can't get eggs from fruit trees? How about cedars?

Collete

Happy Easter (aka...Bunny Day)

Also I must say...Zipper is freakishly terrifying. I have a theory that this was supposed to be the next mayor of your village, but he's dressed up as a freakish rabbit to celebrate "Bunny Day" with everyone.

...Still creepy.

Random question, are blue violets supposed to be this hard to breed? It's literally the only hybrid color for violets, but I can't get one for the life of me. Is there some trick, ala blue roses, that I don't know about?

I dunno...there's no real "trick" like having to get hybrid red roses to make blue...But I have noticed it is extremely finnicky to get my blue violets to breed...Why? I don't know...

But presumably you can't get eggs from fruit trees? How about cedars?

You can actually get eggs from trees that bear fruit, but they shouldn't have fruit on the tree when you start up the game.
I shook the trees that once bore perfect fruit (but I shook them yesterday so they were empty today) and I got one single egg to get my egg basket. So I think it's just rare.

lilty

Bunny Day hasn't been as annoying in terms of getting the furniture as Festivale. On Festivale I played with a couple of friends online working together so we could catalog the set and it took probably 3 hours due to getting duplicates or not being able to find the specific feathers.

So far the only problem I've had with bunny day is just getting a lot of candy and Zipper pics. I only need 3 more items to catalog the entire set but I've gotten the pieces I really wanted already.

Frogstep

Looks like it's time to collect another set that will remain in my storage forever. The egg lamp looks really cool though and I guess the toy set is also ok. Here goes nothin. :eek:

lilty

Looks like it's time to collect another set that will remain in my storage forever. The egg lamp looks really cool though and I guess the toy set is also ok. Here goes nothin. :eek:
The flooring is pretty nice in my opinion. You could probably make it work outside of the set.

Koomaster

Apparently the egg rocks that appear sometimes glitch if you don't break them all and become regular, unbreakable rocks? I'm not sure if it's true but be sure to break all the egg rocks today.
Yikes, that would be pretty horrible. On this same note, if you happen to log into an alt today, be aware that the egg-rocks will respawn in your town. So be sure to check for that if this glitch is true, you'll want to break them again before tomorrow.

Also the earth eggs will be reburied; as well as a fresh crop of tree eggs.

Like spindoctor, I have an extra grand-prize ticket if anyone needs it to turn in and get zipper's pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom