• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Are the fish eggs a certain size? I can't seem to find any. Last egg I need for a basket. D:

The flooring is pretty nice in my opinion. You could probably make it work outside of the set.

I looked at it and you're right. I think I could use some of these for a room idea. :eek:

Wait!

So this event doesn't give you any dupe furniture, you just get each piece in a row until you have the complete set.

So this means that the events where you CAN get dupes are purposely programmed that way!?

How evil :(

lilty

I ran out of trees/rocks to break and I'm not sure what to do next. Fishing I guess? Still short 7 pieces of furniture :|
Fishing works pretty well, diving does too but it's a slow process.

Do any of you guys just want to visit each other and catalog what we're missing? I only want to keep my carpet so getting a full set doesn't matter too much to me. I only need the toy set, lamp and clock I believe.

Koomaster

Found an averaged sized shadow and got it the first time. I kept getting fish with small and tiny shadows every time. :p
Yeah average size fish produce eggs for me too. Same with deep sea diving.

I've got 9 extra prize tickets and 2 grand-prize tickets if anyone needs them, like if you don't have long to play today but want the full set.

Yeah average size fish produce eggs for me too. Same with deep sea diving.

I've got 9 extra prize tickets and 2 grand-prize tickets if anyone needs them, like if you don't have long to play today but want the full set.

Can I call dibs on some tickets? 9:15pm here so not much time left in the day for me :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It cracks me up that Zipper starts dancing when you get close, and when you walk away you can hear his sigh of despair.

Koomaster

Tried visiting but I got a network error. I hate that this keeps happening to me :(. I'm opening my gate, maybe you could try and visit me?
Tried a bunch of times but I kept getting a network error too. :(

Edit: Nintendo's page for the error code talks about power-cycling your network. Link
Not sure if any of those suggestions on those page will help or if you've tried.

Tried a bunch of times but I kept getting a network error too. :(

Edit: Nintendo's page for the error code talks about power-cycling your network. Link
Not sure if any of those suggestions on those page will help or if you've tried.

Yea I've done it before. It doesn't seem to help. I can connect to about half of the people I try to, but I just can't to the other half. It's a weird thing. Thanks anyway though. I decided to give up. Fishing is a terrible way to try and get eggs and then on top of that the odds are it'll give you a candy so it's just not worth the effort.

Collete

I got some egg furniture for you guys to those who need it but...
I have 9 villagers now so I'll hold on to them until I get a 10th for anyone who's really desperate.
So just ask which ones you guys want and I'll hold on to them until I get my lucky 10th.

egg tv
egg dresser
egg lamp
egg wardrobe
egg toy set

I stopped caring about trying to get all furniture I won't use...especially when the music creeps me out.
Same with the rabbit...I think I have a fear of rabbits...

Koomaster

Yea I've done it before. It doesn't seem to help. I can connect to about half of the people I try to, but I just can't to the other half. It's a weird thing. Thanks anyway though. I decided to give up. Fishing is a terrible way to try and get eggs and then on top of that the odds are it'll give you a candy so it's just not worth the effort.
As I mentioned above; if you've got an alt character for your town, the rocks/trees/underground eggs all respawn if you log into the alt. So it's a quick way to get a bunch more eggs.

Sorry we couldn't connect. :(

Frogstep

Managed to get just enough tickets to get the complete set and 2 spare Zipper pics for those who want to display this monster in their house.

Event wasn't so bad. I had to do 0 diving and fishing after getting my basket, so maybe I was just lucky. Thank god this wasn't like the fucking Pave event. :p

Niraj

Managed to get just enough tickets to get the complete set and 2 spare Zipper pics for those who want to display this monster in their house.

Event wasn't so bad. I had to do 0 diving and fishing after getting my basket, so maybe I was just lucky. Thank god this wasn't like the fucking Pave event. :p

I've gotten 22 pieces of candy lol D:

Collete

I've gotten 22 pieces of candy lol D:

I read on Thonky that there's a rumor if you eat the pieces of candy it will increase your luck to finding a ticket.
So...eat them? <_<

Edit: or if you never have a villager move out, do you want my egg furniture and basket?

Niraj

I read on Thonky that there's a rumor if you eat the pieces of candy it will increase your luck to finding a ticket.
So...eat them? <_<

I can confirm that that's a giant load of shit. I've eaten all of them :p

Edit: no, that's alright, thanks. I just have one piece of furniture left to get.

Hamster

Would anyone be so gracious as to lend (or sell) me their diving suit, or just perhaps a dive egg.

I did not realize that the Easter event would require a diving suit nor is my Island selling any right now. Thanks so much!

Edit: Done!

Collete

I can confirm that that's a giant load of shit. I've eaten all of them :p

Edit: no, that's alright, thanks. I just have one piece of furniture left to get.

I dunno, it worked for me and I got my rare ticket for the picture almost instantly!
Well, ok D:

lol that's quite an accomplishment. That's some terrible luck. :p

I actually never ate any of the candy I got. All 3 pieces are still on the ground lol.

It's sad there's no use for the candy though. When I had Boomer in town, he gave me a candy randomly and I was stoked to see what I can do with it. Turns out, nothing! :D

Niraj

I dunno, it worked for me and I got my rare ticket for the picture almost instantly!
Well, ok D:

It's sad there's no use for the candy though. When I had Boomer in town, he gave me a candy randomly and I was stoked to see what I can do with it. Turns out, nothing! :D

No problem with the pic, got 9 of those. Got the last piece I needed. 31 pieces of candy in the process.

You can use candy to get ants I think. Also mildly useful on Halloween. That's it really.

Niraj

So after that event I'm completely done with carpets, have one wallpaper left (concrete wall), and am down to 17 pieces of furniture that I need to catalog.

Blues1990

Hey, guys.

Would it be possible if someone could give me a Bear Cap for my Cute Costume? Here is my Friend Code: 0989-1807-4803. Also, I need it before the day ends.

Robin64

Woo! Got it all, I think. Not in view are the TV and clock.

zlCfzR0wfkogTNx3ou

Frogstep

I have a couple extra if you want me to drop one off. I think you adopted your 10th and are accepting visitors again?

Right you are! I can leave my gates open so you can stop by. I'm entertaining a guest at the moment so I'll be away but help yourself to any art that I have lying around if you need/want any of it. Thanks! :D

Velcro Fly

Got my basket, picture, and about half the set already. Pretty fun stuff but I got stung by bees on my first tree shake and now I'm hideous.

edit: RNG please no more candy :(

Right you are! I can leave my gates open so you can stop by. I'm entertaining a guest at the moment so I'll be away but help yourself to any art that I have lying around if you need/want any of it. Thanks! :D

Done. :) Enjoy, Froggy.

The astrological set can be ordered so if any of you guys want the newest piece (the Taurus bathtub), there's no rush on picking it up. My last move-out isn't yet accounted for so I'm not the best delivery person at the moment.

Elija2

I've got some stuff to give away if anyone want them:

egg floor
egg bed
egg dresser
egg toy set (matryoshka)
Zipper's pic x2
desert vista
summit wall
sci-fi wall
Deirdre's pic
Tia's pic
Bob's pic

Frogstep

Thanks again BPB! I also have had a move-out just last week but I'm not sure where he's gone to now. I tried to get him to find his way to Hours but that didn't work out as we hoped. :(

Thanks again BPB! I also have had a move-out just last week but I'm not sure where he's gone to now. I tried to get him to find his way to Hours but that didn't work out as we hoped. :(

No problem. And, yeah, it seems like that only works when you don't want it to.

Collete and anyone else protecting an open space, we'll get the DLC passed around. :)

Niraj

I have a couple extra if you want me to drop one off. I think you adopted your 10th and are accepting visitors again?

May I catalog one at some point?

Got my basket, picture, and about half the set already. Pretty fun stuff but I got stung by bees on my first tree shake and now I'm hideous.

edit: RNG please no more candy :(

I know how that goes :(

My gates are now open. :)

I can order one for you, but it wouldn't be here for another two and a half hours. If that's fine, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom