• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, first egg I ate gave me a grand prize ticket.
I got 10 grand prize tickets. @_@

This was fun, and relatively easy, which is nice. I think my favorite part of the holiday are the eggs themselves. They are really nice to look at, and I think I want to incorporate them into my town's decor somehow.

I like the eggs so much, I got a full set for all of my characters.

Zero_IYAD

Anyone has dupes :( ?
I missed the whole event.

If anyone has dupes of the bunny's picture, Easter Basket or any other Easter items please save them for me till the weekend.

I'll pay for them or give some of my neighbor's pictures in exchange.

Koomaster

I got 10 grand prize tickets. @_@

This was fun, and relatively easy, which is nice. I think my favorite part of the holiday are the eggs themselves. They are really nice to look at, and I think I want to incorporate them into my town's decor somehow.

I like the eggs so much, I got a full set for all of my characters.
I kept one of each egg type, think I will display them in my museum as sort of a Fabergé egg collection or something.

Elija2

For some reason I thought that I had to give Zipper one of each egg to get each piece of furniture, so after I got the egg basket I was confused as to why he wouldn't accept the eggs any more. He kept yelling at me to eat it!

I kept one of each egg type, think I will display them in my museum as sort of a Fabergé egg collection or something.

Gah, for some reason I thought to keep a piece of candy but I didn't think to keep any of the eggs!

Roto13

Anyone has dupes :( ?
I missed the whole event.

If anyone has dupes of the bunny's picture, Easter Basket or any other Easter items please save them for me till the weekend.

I'll pay for them or give some of my neighbor's pictures in exchange.

I have an extra floor you can have. And I think everyone has extra Zipper's Pics. :p

Elija2

I still have stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

egg floor
egg bed
egg dresser
egg toy set (matryoshka)
Zipper's pic x2
desert vista
summit wall
sci-fi wall
autumn wall
Deirdre's pic
Tia's pic
Bob's pic
golden clock
lucky clovers

Collete

Today was such a come-down after yesterday.

There was next to nothing to do in my town.

Yeah same here =\
I have Katrina in my town but that was over in an instant...All I did was dig up bamboo shoots and pick my cherries...No notice of anyone moving, no campers...I only spent like 20 minutes in AC today...A new record for me!

Frogstep

I've been trying to find stuff to do after my daily routine. Does seem like I spent most of my time at night when I'm beetle farming on the island. I find it more relaxing than digging up bamboo during the day. :p

Collete

Actually I found a good way to dig up my bamboo.

When the bamboo are still "stars" on the ground, let them grow for another day till they become small little shoot stubs.
Then you dig them out and not have to deal with the text of receiving bamboo and still can get rid of it with your shovel. I found this insanely easier than waiting as soon they were "stars"

Frogstep

Hey Frog, you still have those two art pieces I asked about?

I haven't gotten rid of any of the art I posted a few days ago so it should still be there. Sorry if I missed any posts you made in regards to the art. I can open up and let you come grab whatever you were missing. I'll be away so just help yourself. :)

Wolfe

No worries I just didn't want to forget about it myself lol. I'll have to go back and find the post to see which ones I needed.

egg floor
egg bed
egg dresser
egg toy set (matryoshka)
Zipper's pic x2
desert vista
summit wall
sci-fi wall
autumn wall
Deirdre's pic
Tia's pic
Bob's pic
golden clock
lucky clovers

I can take the sci-fi wall. I have an extra full set of eggs (+ candy/winning tickets) if you want it.

egg floor
egg bed
egg dresser
egg toy set (matryoshka)
Zipper's pic x2
desert vista
summit wall
sci-fi wall
autumn wall
Deirdre's pic
Tia's pic
Bob's pic
golden clock
lucky clovers

I'd like the egg bed, and the dresser if you'd be so kind :0

Panderp

3bS6VzX.jpg

I ran into Pascal last night. He laid this one on me. ;(

Zero_IYAD

I have extra...
Zipper's Pic (x2)
Egg Toyset (x2)
Egg Chair
Egg TV (x2)
Egg Dresser (x2)
Egg Stereo
Egg Floor

egg floor
egg bed
egg dresser
egg toy set (matryoshka)
Zipper's pic x2
desert vista
summit wall
sci-fi wall
autumn wall
Deirdre's pic
Tia's pic
Bob's pic
golden clock
lucky clovers

I can take the sci-fi wall. I have an extra full set of eggs (+ candy/winning tickets) if you want it.
I'll take all your extra Easter items if you don't mind guys.
Eggs, furniture, anything :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wait, there's an event that requires me to get off my arse and play this game again? But I still need to go back and still do April Fools and Easter! Yes I know I'm terrible, but I seriously felt burnt out by the 3DS and needed the break.

Also I think I spotted you Chopper but seeing as I've met you thus know what you look like I'll not post my guess just yet.

Wolfe

If it makes you feel any better I stopped playing shortly after new years and only just recently picked it back up, I'm still working my way through February (I think I hit vday today). Feels like it's gonna take me a couple weeks still to get all caught up at this rate.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Aw and the item you get is a good one. I guess I'll just have to go back to April the 1st today and visit someone's town. That doesn't mess things up for either party right?

Zero_IYAD

You can take mine, but you're gonna have to wait for awhile since I have 9 villagers and I'm waiting to get my 10th, at the moment.

Wait, what? Are there requirements for the event, or do you just speak to Isabelle?
No no, you just talk to her.
Am away from my 3DS till the weekend & am missing the event, so am looking for an extra, that's it.

Thanks Collete, please save it for me till then : )

Collete

Wait, what? Are there requirements for the event, or do you just speak to Isabelle?

Chopper did you want me to get you one too since you're in the UK? Like Zero, you'll have to wait till I get my 10th.

No no, you just talk to her.
Am away from my 3DS till the weekend & am missing the event, so am looking for an extra, that's it.

Thanks Collete, please save it for me till then : )

No problem!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Who wants to come take pictures in this dinky porthole earth day thing with me?

edit: FC = 0104 - 0433 - 9423

TANGY IS MOVING!!!!

How the fuck? I didn't play on Monday and Tangy decides to move without EVER pinging me or saying ANYTHING? Did I really not talk to her for that long? I'm fucking crushed, she's only two of my original villagers. She just said she was too "busy" to tell me. What a bitch.

She's all yours if you want her. FC is 4270-1022-0210

TANGY IS MOVING!!!!

How the fuck? I didn't play on Monday and Tangy decides to move without EVER pinging me or saying ANYTHING? Did I really not talk to her for that long? I'm fucking crushed, she's only two of my original villagers. She just said she was too "busy" to tell me. What a bitch.

Damnit and I've been wanting a cat villager except Pinky took the 10th spot very recently.

Ugh, well at least she'll come back after a long rotation of villagers.

TANGY IS MOVING!!!!

Awww... Tangy pulled a Barold. :( I'm so sorry.

Moe wanted to leave the other day and I only found out because I had three villagers tell me he was thinking of leaving. I think they know he's one of my lifers. Managed to keep saving and continuing till I got him to fess up.

I actually like Super Greg, I mean Hazel, but I wish she'd leave next because I hate how close she is to my café.

789shadow

Banned
TANGY IS MOVING!!!!

MINE

MINE

MINE

MINE

MINE

Yes, I'll take her. :p

My friend code is in my profile. I can come get her anytime up to 1:40. After that I can't come until after 5:15.

So is the only item for Earth Day the globe?

Edit: Also, I talked to Tom Nook about upgrading the upstairs of my home, but I can't make payments at the ATM. I've talked to him multiple times to try to open up the option and it isn't happening. What am i doing wrong?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So is the only item for Earth Day the globe?

Edit: Also, I talked to Tom Nook about upgrading the upstairs of my home, but I can't make payments at the ATM. I've talked to him multiple times to try to open up the option and it isn't happening. What am i doing wrong?

Has he built the upstairs yet? You probably just have to wait until it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom