• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

for the first time in my time playing animal crossing, woke up and was able to see the 5:59-6:00 new day thing.

everyone's still asleep though so it's boring as hell

Roto13

tumblr_n4hoqqG0JT1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

... Maybe I should just burn my town to the ground.

Oxx

Perfect Orange premium in my town.

But Oranges are my native fruit.

Am I losing-out on a lot of bells if I shift my Perfect Orange mountain in my own town versus a non-native town with premium?

Perfect Orange premium in my town.

But Oranges are my native fruit.

Am I losing-out on a lot of bells if I shift my Perfect Orange mountain in my own town versus a non-native town with premium?

Off premium, it's 600 bells in a native town. 3000 bells in a non-native town. So, yes.

Pietro was my favorite villager. Me and him were bros. I cried when he left me.

Still have his goodbye letter stored in my inventory...

Wolfe

Alright coke I opened my gate (town is The Grid) and the painting is on the ground in front of the station, I'll be afk for a bit getting something to eat though so feel free to look around or whatever. Although none of the stores should be open yet because of the time, I'm still playing catch up to todays date so my time's all wonky.

If you want some blue roses feel free to take some of those too as I'm currently growing them on the secluded section of my beach.

Coketruck

Alright coke I opened my gate (town is The Grid) and the painting is on the ground in front of the station, I'll be afk for a bit getting something to eat though so feel free to look around or whatever. Although none of the stores should be open yet because of the time, I'm still playing catch up to todays date so my time's all wonky.

If you want some blue roses feel free to take some of those too as I'm currently growing them on the secluded section of my beach.

Sorry, I think I just missed you. I'll be on for a bit, then I'll try again later this evening.

That was an amazing article. I try to ignore issues of skin tone for games that don't have a dedicated character creation tool, but it makes some very valid points. I want to be able to hand my future children a game like Animal Crossing and allow them the chance to be a character that looks like they do.

I'd heard of tanning, but gave up on the idea of tanning my character until his skin tone was a shade of chocolate brown. Why the hell should I have to? That's hours of time I could be playing that I'd just leave my character to sit there so I could have a skin tone that looks like mine. It's ridiculous and should be an option the first time you see your character.

This is how I feel; and I've written to Nintendo about this issue whenever they send those surveys out for Club Nintendo. Pretty much every time I could talk about AC to Nintendo over the years I have brought this up.

I hadn't considered the Club Nintendo Survey. I hope I haven't done it for AC yet, because I'll damn sure add that in there.

Perfect peach premium. Been doing the homepass thing so I'm having 5 items on premium per day.

Also, I'm looking for fake art now since I completed the museum section. So if anyone has Redd, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me.

Labrys

Perfect peach premium. Been doing the homepass thing so I'm having 5 items on premium per day.

Also, I'm looking for fake art now since I completed the museum section. So if anyone has Redd, I'd appreciate it if you could tell me.

Oooh, I've been saving my perfect peaches, mind if I come over and sell? FC is 1633-4645-6623

Roto13

I have Redd. I can open up for you if you're around.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I have Redd if you're around and want to buy anything. There was a fake ancient statue, wistful painting, and serene painting. There's also a genuine graceful painting if you wanted another of those.

I have Redd if you're around and want to buy anything. There was a fake ancient statue, wistful painting, and serene painting. There's also a genuine graceful painting if you wanted another of those.

Seems I have all of those, but thanks for the offer.

These are the ones I'm missing:
[FAKE ART]
beautiful statue
calm painting
common painting
famous painting
fine painting
flowery painting
gallant statue
graceful painting
jolly painting
moody painting
moving painting
mystic statue
nice painting
perfect painting
proper painting
quaint painting
robust statue
scenic painting
solemn painting
valiant statue
warm painting
wild painting
worthy painting

Blues1990

Peaches are my town's native fruit, and since I have collected a lot of baskets of normal & perfect fruits, I'm want to know if anybody's Re-Tail's are having a special for selling either.

Wolfe

When I started up the game for the first time today the first villager I saw was Bob who then went on to tell me how he was going to move, haha he wishes.

Wolfe

Bob is actually really sought after, you could very easily trade him for another rare villager you want.

Well they can keep seekin, he's a bro 4 life (atm at least lol). But yeah I know, I think the only dudes I'd be willing to part with atm would be Soleil although I admit having 3 lazies is a bit high.

My current line up is:

Bob
Punchy
Ankha
Katt
Eugene
Stitches
Cheri
Soleil
and Tbone (fucker moved in while I was messing with the date so I could replay the time I was absent, he's next/last on the list of dudes I'm working towards making move out.)

Not sure who else I want right now but having 4 cats was not intentional lol, but since I've got them maybe I'll try to get Stinky, I need another jock anyway.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Lack of skin tones is really more the fault of NoA and NoE for not forwarding complaints to the developers in Japan. I honestly doubt the Japanese Club Nintendo survey have any complaints about the issue whereas NoA and NoE likely receive a lot. Obviously this doesn't excuse NCL and EAD.

Anybody else having trouble downloading New Leaf from the eshop?

I bought it last night after I got the email about the price drop. But whenever I try downloading it, it stops after a little while and gives me this error:

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wf...p?error_code=007-2916&system=3DS&locale=en_US

I try the "download later option, but then it gets stuck at a certain percentage. (right now its at 51%)

But my internet connection is working fine. I even tried downloading Rusty's Real Deal Baseball this morning and it worked perfectly. I don't get why this is happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom