• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_IYAD

Hey guys
Am available all day, so if any of you have extra Easter items or Nature's Day globe please let me know ^_^

I also got these extra pics to give away:
Margie's
Nibble's
Katie's
Whitney's
Bill's
Olaf's
Ruby's

Hey guys
Am available all day, so if any of you have extra Easter items or Nature's Day globe please let me know ^_^

I also got these extra pics to give away:
Margie's
Nibble's
Katie's
Whitney's
Bill's
Olaf's
Ruby's

I can give you all of mine since I am not interested in keeping the Egg day items. I'll message you with more details.

I'm kinda bummed out that Bob is so popular. I love him in my City Folk town and I wanted him in New Leaf too but that ain't gonna happen unless it's by chance.

Coketruck

Does anybody have a Ringside Seating wallpaper from Saharah and/or a blue corner they'd be willing to sell? They're the only things I need to complete my basement boxing/wrestling ring. Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does anybody have a Ringside Seating wallpaper from Saharah and/or a blue corner they'd be willing to sell? They're the only things I need to complete my basement boxing/wrestling ring. Thanks!

I might have the ringside seating, I'll check when I'm back at home.

Also perfect apples on premium today. I'll be back in the afternoon if anybody needs to sell.

Koomaster

Still waiting for people with extra Easter goodies :|
You said you would be around to pick them up on the weekend? I am still saving what I have for you; let me know when you want to connect; and what you need.

Extras
Zipper's Pic (x2)
Egg Toyset (x2)
Egg Chair
Egg TV (x2)
Egg Dresser (x2)
Egg Stereo
Egg Floor

Zero_IYAD

Hey add me back! I can open up in a few also.
Adding you right away, please open your gates : )
You said you would be around to pick them up on the weekend? I am still saving what I have for you; let me know when you want to connect; and what you need.

Extras
Zipper's Pic (x2)
Egg Toyset (x2)
Egg Chair
Egg TV (x2)
Egg Dresser (x2)
Egg Stereo
Egg Floor
I'll check with Keoni first & come back to you.
Thanks ^_^

Zero_IYAD

Ok, thanks to Keoni I managed to get the whole Easter Set

Thank you Koo & all of you who saved Easter items for me, seems I won't need them any more ^_^

I'm kinda bummed out that Bob is so popular. I love him in my City Folk town and I wanted him in New Leaf too but that ain't gonna happen unless it's by chance.
Preach it, brotha.

I thought this was kinda funny. Dan over at Game Informer took a trip back to his town after eight months.
image018.jpg

Ugh so I had a completely random move-in today.
I've been two villagers down and had been wondering when I'd receive my next camper as I haven't had one for a couple of weeks. Within that time I haven't visited anybody, had any visitors or had Streetpass turned on.

So today I load up and Isabelle gives the whole 'oh mayor there's a new neighbour' and it's this punk called Drake who gives me the ol' 'oh hey I thought I'd move here.'
I've never seen him before, not even as a cafe guest. How did he know about Utopia!? What makes it worse is his house is right in the middle of my orchard!

Man this is bullshit. I'm still waiting for Jay to move who I got unexpectedly off a Streetpass and he put his house almost blocking a bridge. That was months ago.

Animal Crossing, when Tomodachi Life comes out you are dumped!

Labrys

Well they can keep seekin, he's a bro 4 life (atm at least lol). But yeah I know, I think the only dudes I'd be willing to part with atm would be Soleil although I admit having 3 lazies is a bit high.

Oh, I actually misread this in a sleepy stupor, I thought he showed up as a campsite villager and wanted to move out of his old town.

Note to self: Don't read gaf when sleepy

Koomaster

Thank you Koo & all of you who saved Easter items for me, seems I won't need them any more ^_^
No worries, glad you got sorted. :)
Ugh so I had a completely random move-in today.
Yeah the game will try to fill your village up automatically till it reaches 9 villagers. Then it stops and you either get the last through the camp or inviting from another town or a tag-along via town visit or streetpass.

Since you were down to 8 villagers, it was only a matter of time till you got a random move-in to fill you up to 9.

Niraj

Sorry, I guess somebody grabbed the ringside seating from me.

Kriken

Hi AC GAF, I'm looking at my museum and the only fossil I'm missing is and Ankylosaurus tail, I would be looking to trade for one. I can offer any of the following fossils in exchange

Ptera left wing, diplo chest, dimetrodon tail, parasaur torso, stego torso, dimetrodon skull, trilobite, apato torso, amber, raptor torso, raptor skull, styraco tail, plesio torso, tricera skull, styraco skull, pachy tail, coprolite, styraco torso, and iguanodon tail.

Hope to be around more often

No worries, glad you got sorted. :)Yeah the game will try to fill your village up automatically till it reaches 9 villagers. Then it stops and you either get the last through the camp or inviting from another town or a tag-along via town visit or streetpass.

Since you were down to 8 villagers, it was only a matter of time till you got a random move-in to fill you up to 9.

Oh..... yeah. I forgot about that. Damn it.
Thanks for the explanation :)

Wolfe

I decided sometimes last year that I would just finish my fossil collection on my own, good god I'd been missing only two fossils until just a few days ago when I found one of them, at this rate I'll find the last one sometime in 2015.

Also someone above mentioned villagers moving in blocking bridges, that shit annoyed the hell out of me so I've gotten in the habit of sticking street lamps anywhere I don't want someone moving in, all of my bridges in particular have a lamp at each end now :p

Oh and I still have a spare Ruby pic if anyone want's to
(PLEASE TAKE IT)
take it off my hands.

Everytime I see T-bone I want to take a swing at him with my axe, get out of my town you damn cow!

I decided sometimes last year that I would just finish my fossil collection on my own, good god I'd been missing only two fossils until just a few days ago when I found one of them, at this rate I'll find the last one sometime in 2015.

Also someone above mentioned villagers moving in blocking bridges, that shit annoyed the hell out of me so I've gotten in the habit of sticking street lamps anywhere I don't want someone moving in, all of my bridges in particular have a lamp at each end now :p

Oh and I still have a spare Ruby pic if anyone want's to
(PLEASE TAKE IT)
take it off my hands.

Everytime I see T-bone I want to take a swing at him with my axe, get out of my town you damn cow!

Could I have it Wolfe?

Edit: Oops, you're already on the friends list...lol

Wolfe

Could I have it Wolfe?

Edit: Oops, you're already on the friends list...lol

Yeah sure, I can open up now if you're still around.

Edit: actually I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll leave my gate open so feel free to stop by if you can. Hopefully it doesn't error out or anything (the net here likes to drop at times, ATT and Comcast can kiss my ass, never had these kind of issues with DSL).

Frogstep

Is anyone going for the weeding day flower set? I decided to go for tropiaries so if anyone gets furniture pieces I would very much like to catalog them. :)

So it doesn't matter if one happens to spawn in the morning or something?

Weeds only spawn at 6 AM and I find it hard to believe they'd sabotage the event. Even if you got up early tomorrow morning, the deadline is 6 so you wouldn't have a chance to pull it anyway. Plus I've yet to see any complaints from people who have already earned the topiaries.

Niraj

Weeds only spawn at 6 AM and I find it hard to believe they'd sabotage the event. Even if you got up early tomorrow morning, the deadline is 6 so you wouldn't have a chance to pull it anyway. Plus I've yet to see any complaints from people who have already earned the topiaries.

Doesn't hurt to check ;P thanks

Yeah sure, I can open up now if you're still around.

Edit: actually I'm gonna go take a shower, I'll leave my gate open so feel free to stop by if you can. Hopefully it doesn't error out or anything (the net here likes to drop at times, ATT and Comcast can kiss my ass, never had these kind of issues with DSL).

Thanks buddy!

Wolfe

I want the flower series but I can't possibly turn off Beautiful Town. I have way too many flowers.

Haha I say this exact shit to myself each time I think about how I can grow more weeds.

"Just had to pull up a bunch of weeds for paths, maybe I'll just take off beautiful town for a... oh wait I have like 300 fucking flowers son of a..."

It was ok in the beginning but I can't be bothered trying to water all of those damn things anymore :p

Roto13

Haha I say this exact shit to myself each time I think about how I can grow more weeds.

"Just had to pull up a bunch of weeds for paths, maybe I'll just take off beautiful town for a... oh wait I have like 300 fucking flowers son of a..."

It was ok in the beginning but I can't be bothered trying to water all of those damn things anymore :p

Literally every empty space in my town that isn't a path is a flower.

1. My experiment to see if I could get Leif to come -- without TT and playing every day -- failed (damn villagers pulling the weeds), and now I need all weeds gone to get the topiaries. Since I already have the gold weeding badge, I was wondering if someone wanted to pull them (and wilted flowers which I've read count for the badge) There's not many but it'd help.

2. Perfect apples premium

3. Legit scary painting at Redd's

4. Collete, I have Elemer the lazy horse moving in 3 days. Want him?

Hey guys

Need eggs or winning tickets?

Niraj

1. My experiment to see if I could get Leif to come -- without TT and playing every day -- failed (damn villagers pulling the weeds), and now I need all weeds gone to get the topiaries. Since I already have the gold weeding badge, I was wondering if someone wanted to pull them (and wilted flowers which I've read count for the badge) There's not many but it'd help.

I will take you up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom