• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

zlCfzR2E4eIeo0hec2
Who doesn't?

789shadow

Banned
Getting all the images from April Fools really destroys any motivation to help others.
I love it when my villagers ask for some super rare fish I haven't even donated to the museum yet.

"Can I get a pop-eyed goldfish?"

Yeah good luck with that Lucha.

Really? I got 5 so far...<_<

You can only get the cosmos fan, lily record player, rose sofa, and violet screen in your own town. The rest of the series is obtained in other towns. You can keep creating characters to get as many of those four items you want but there's no way to get the others without picking a minimum of 30 weeds in another town.

Collete

You can only get the cosmos fan, lily record player, rose sofa, and violet screen in your own town. The rest of the series is obtained in other towns. You can keep creating characters to get as many of those four items you want but there's no way to get the others without picking a minimum of 30 weeds in another town.

Oh...
Well now I take back of my "tip" lol.

Thanks for saving me a lot of pain :p

Elija2

I got the topiaries and I used my alt to get a single piece from the flower set.

You can only get 4 items in your own town. Everything else comes from other people's towns.

Wait, if I go to someone else's town when they have no weeds will Leif still give me a piece of the flower set?

Elija2

An item per 30 weeds pulled for the "set b" list.

Aw, I was hoping Leif would still give visitors a piece from the set if all the weeds are gone.

Anyway, one of my villagers told me that Goldie is thinking of moving away but I can't get her to ping me. None of my villagers are pinging me, for that matter. Has anyone else been able to get pings today?

789shadow

Banned
Aw, I was hoping Leif would still give visitors a piece from the set if all the weeds are gone.

Anyway, one of my villagers told me that Goldie is thinking of moving away but I can't get her to ping me. None of my villagers are pinging me, for that matter. Has anyone else been able to get pings today?
I don't think it's possible to get pings today. In fact I don't think you can get any requests or anything from villagers today.

Velcro Fly

I got my gold letter writing badge. I had one weed that needed pulling so I did that. Mayor got violet screen. Alt got a rose sofa! No idea if I got the PWP or not.

789shadow

Banned
I could swear that villagers will still ping you on event days.
I'm pretty sure that today they will not do anything of the sort. I only got flavor text and tutorials today, outside of Purrl telling me Pashmina wants to move. When I went to talk to her, she would not mention it.

Elija2

I'm pretty sure that today they will not do anything of the sort. I only got flavor text and tutorials today, outside of Purrl telling me Pashmina wants to move. When I went to talk to her, she would not mention it.

Weird. I'm not sure what makes today different from other event days, but oh well.

Roto13

Diva was in my campsite the exact day Pietro's plot of land went up. God.

I just beat Pietro with a hammer for ten minutes just because.

Wolfe

Haha the alternating blinks really sells it.

But I wouldn't want Diva either, good god.

Buddy of mine whos town I went to today had Pietro, wasn't as bad as I thought after seeing him in person. Inside of his house though, holy crap how does the guy get any sleep?

HONK HONK!

milkham

ok guys i have
azalea stool x5
flower bouquet x2
hibiscus clock x 3
hydrangea bed x2
lily lamp x1
pansy table x4

cosmos fan x1
violet screen x3
lily record player x2