• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys i have
azalea stool x5
flower bouquet x2
hibiscus clock x 3
hydrangea bed x2
lily lamp x1
pansy table x4

cosmos fan x1
violet screen x3
lily record player x2
rose sofa x2

fuck weeds

let me know if you want anything
edit: updated after eli
If you still have any of this stuff left to give away, I'd love to grab some please, if that's okay.

(I need the azalea stool, flower bouquet, hibiscus clock , hydrangea bed, pansy table, rose sofa & violet screen.)

Robin64

So I met Leif in the plaza. He said I had 1 weed hiding somewhere. So I picked it and he gave me a cosmo fan. Is that it? Great event!

So I met Leif in the plaza. He said I had 1 weed hiding somewhere. So I picked it and he gave me a cosmo fan. Is that it? Great event!
Well, the goal is to have a lot of weeds, or none at all. If you had none, you'd get three exclusive PWP. If you have lots of weeds, you can get multiple items.

Wolfe

Milk could I stop by at some point and catalog those items? Don't really want any as I don't have the room/space but I'd love to at least add them to the ol log :p

Robin64

Well, the goal is to have a lot of weeds, or none at all. If you had none, you'd get three exclusive PWP. If you have lots of weeds, you can get multiple items.

Ah, another "If you didn't look it up on the internet beforehand, you're screwed" event. Gotcha.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lewdleaflogo.png

Roto13

ok guys i have
azalea stool x5
flower bouquet x2
hibiscus clock x 3
hydrangea bed x2
lily lamp x1
pansy table x4

cosmos fan x1
violet screen x3
lily record player x2
rose sofa x2

fuck weeds

let me know if you want anything
edit: updated after eli

I will love you forever if you give me one of everything you have left after the other leeches are done with you. There's no way I'll ever be able to get these on my own unless I buy a second copy of the game.

This event sucks. Weeds bug me, so I just pluck them everyday I play, now I have none which means no items :(

Hopefully the public work projects are worth it.

I know there were people who were doing a website with the costumizing (sp?) possibilities of the furniture. I know they weren't done with it at the moment, but are they now?

And someone know the websites?

milkham

If you still have any of this stuff left to give away, I'd love to grab some please, if that's okay.

(I need the azalea stool, flower bouquet, hibiscus clock , hydrangea bed, pansy table, rose sofa & violet screen.)

If you could hold one of everything for me too, whole set if at all possible, I would appreciate it. :D

Milk could I stop by at some point and catalog those items? Don't really want any as I don't have the room/space but I'd love to at least add them to the ol log :p

I will love you forever if you give me one of everything you have left after the other leeches are done with you. There's no way I'll ever be able to get these on my own unless I buy a second copy of the game.

i have unexpected company today, i'll pm you guys later

Wolfe

So I've got Cookie in my campsite, do people like her? If so I might grab her just so I can trade her away on Gamefaqs I guess (unless someone here would like her).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I missed the Lewd Leaf era.

Was that before the game even came out?
Yes. There was a prelease hype thread that was locked and resulted in a lot of warnings.

I admit I was probably the catalyst since it all seemed to start when I posted a joke avatar.

789shadow

Banned
Can anyone up so I can get sigs for..................snrk...............Appreciating Hipsters?

EDIT: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I forgot to get Kyle medicine yesterday. I forgot a lot of things yesterday.

Kriken

I have Willow leaving my town on May 2nd if anyone wants her.

My FC is 5258-0417-2575

Also, I found an immediate replacement with Cookie as a camper, what should I expect with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom