• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
While I don't condone cheating, if a Leo sculpture were to appear in my town I wouldn't complain wink wink nudge nudge.

Elija2

Last chance if anyone wants Goldie. It seems like the last two people that claimed her are unable to take her, so I'm checking to see if anyone else wants her. It would be a shame if she were sent into the void.

Last chance if anyone wants Goldie. It seems like the last two people that claimed her are unable to take her, so I'm checking to see if anyone else wants her. It would be a shame if she were sent into the void.

And she's so adorable too! Damnit, why do I have 10 villagers now...

Roto13

Oh shit, she's normal? I tohught she was peppy. I need a normal villager. Can I have her?

Well, someone offered me Big Top for my town, and so I accepted him. And literally minutes later, someone offered me Del, the character I was looking for the last two weeks. XD

It's funny, but I think getting Big Top was the right decision since he's way more popular than Del, and he was the last one I needed for my superhero set. Now I have Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top and Rocket all in my village. :)

And with that, I have decided to stop looking for "sets" for now, and go after individual villagers instead.

Wolfe

Right on Hours, that's pretty rad that you've got all 4 of them now.

Man this Pave, got me chasing down all these feathers and yet he's still giving me dupe items! Oh well, only 4 more pieces to go before I'm finished.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well, someone offered me Big Top for my town, and so I accepted him. And literally minutes later, someone offered me Del, the character I was looking for the last two weeks. XD

It's funny, but I think getting Big Top was the right decision since he's way more popular than Del, and he was the last one I needed for my superhero set. Now I have Kid Cat, Agent S, Big Top and Rocket all in my village. :)

And with that, I have decided to stop looking for "sets" for now, and go after individual villagers instead.

Missed this, nice job. Who are you going to look for now?

Right on Hours, that's pretty rad that you've got all 4 of them now.

Man this Pave, got me chasing down all these feathers and yet he's still giving me dupe items! Oh well, only 4 more pieces to go before I'm finished.

That was such a pain in the ass.

Should be finally caught up to the current date tomorrow. :D

Sweet. How far back were you?

Wolfe

That was such a pain in the ass.

Yeah it really makes me appreciate the events where you get one of each item until you complete the set before getting handed any dupes. This set is largish too at 13 pieces so of course now that I'm 11 pieces in this'll prolly take me all night.

Found 2 rainbow feathers right away too, then nothing since then.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah it really makes me appreciate the events where you get one of each item until you complete the set before getting handed any dupes. This set is largish too at 13 pieces so of course now that I'm 11 pieces in this'll prolly take me all night.

Found 2 rainbow feathers right away too, then nothing since then.

It really baffles me that all the events aren't like that. The bug and fish tourneys I can understand a bit (not that those aren"t annoying either) more since there are multiple chances to participate in a year, but events like Festivale are obnoxious in that respect for no good reason.

Wolfe

It really baffles me that all the events aren't like that. The bug and fish tourneys I can understand a bit (not that those aren"t annoying either) more since there are multiple chances to participate in a year, but events like Festivale are obnoxious in that respect for no good reason.

Yeah especially when you have to go through all that trouble to trade/play games to get 3 of a particular color each time, but luckily I just finished it and only had 4 or 5 dupes. Was starting to go a little crazy thinking about trying to keep doing that shit lol.

Time to crank that TT machine over to March 4th so I can have Rowan move in.

Chrissy is moving out on the 3rd so this is a heads-up for anyone that wants her. If not, I may just ask on Reddit to see who will adopt her.

Chrissy.gif

*stares at Collette*

Collete

I swear, there's always horses up for adoption whenever I am busy.
And whenever I'm not busy, there are no horses.

Why must you do this to me, tumblr and reedit?!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom