• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, I missed it? :( If you do this again sometime, kami, I'd appreciate being able to come by. Or I could start buttering up Froggy. (Such a kind, generous amphibian.)

Speaking of DLC, if anyone still needs that hat, I have one or two hanging around to give out. Let me know if you want one.

Wolfe

So while I was (well, am) playing catch up with the date I started checking turnip prices, I'm at 634 bells right now if anyone has any they want to get rid of.

Figure I'll post up in the turnip thread too just in case.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Aw, I missed it? :( If you do this again sometime, kami, I'd appreciate being able to come by. Or I could start buttering up Froggy. (Such a kind, generous amphibian.)

Speaking of DLC, if anyone still needs that hat, I have one or two hanging around to give out. Let me know if you want one.

lol I put in an order for the ones I was missing as well, should be here in about half an hour if you want to pop in.

So while I was (well, am) playing catch up with the date I started checking turnip prices, I'm at 634 bells right now if anyone has any they want to get rid of.

Damn man.

Frogstep

You're more than welcome to come by anytime and catalog it from me! I have the set ordered and am just waiting for delivery in a few minutes, same as Niraj. :p

Niraj

You're more than welcome to come by anytime and catalog it from me! I have the set ordered and am just waiting for delivery in a few minutes, same as Niraj. :p

You should host all the guests you can. I've got the badge already anyway :)

Frogstep

Opening up guys. Hey Niraj do you think I could borrow your scorpio lamp and aries rocking chair if you got one lying around? I ordered every item but I guess I went over the mailbox limit. D:

Niraj

Opening up guys. Hey Niraj do you think I could borrow your scorpio lamp and aries rocking chair if you got one lying around? I ordered every item but I guess I went over the mailbox limit. D:

I didn't order an aries rocking chair (just did the stuff we hadn't gotten yet), but I'll drop off the lamp.

milkham

i cant get iiiin

getting error 018-0014 trying to get into frog town but i just invaded wolfe's town no prob

worked now that chopper is gone, i guess we're incompatible

Niraj

Anyone need a neutral painting?

Edit: Oh and Marvie, got your school cap, just let me know when you want to grab it.

Damn. I just sold yesterday for 305 as well thinking I probably won't see better this week. Ah well, still a profit. Can't complain.

Chopper

Got a Kimbap Plate, White School Cap and a Blue Argyle Tank sat here waiting to be catalogued. I'll be around for about half an hour, before I go to bed.

Just leaves that Red-horned Hat...

Edit: I have no idea which of these are unorderable, if any.

Edit: Apparently the Blue Argyle Tank and Kimbap Plate cannot be ordered.

Frogstep

Hope everyone who need the astrology set was able to stop by and if not I'll keep them lying around so just holla if you missed out and I'll gladly let you catalog the set. :)

O2p0wCy.jpg
SS0wmiN.jpg

Gee I wonder who's responsible for this.

KjfJ0lp.jpg

<3

Niraj

Got a Kimbap Plate, White School Cap and a Blue Argyle Tank sat here waiting to be catalogued. I'll be around for about half an hour, before I go to bed.

Just leaves that Red-horned Hat...

Edit: I have no idea which of these are unorderable, if any.

Edit: Apparently the Blue Argyle Tank and Kimbap Plate cannot be ordered.

Oh damn, gonna hop on that. How'd you get your hands on those?

Roto13

Hope everyone who need the astrology set was able to stop by and if not I'll keep them lying around so just holla if you missed out and I'll gladly let you catalog the set. :)

O2p0wCy.jpg
SS0wmiN.jpg

Gee I wonder who's responsible for this.

KjfJ0lp.jpg

<3

I haven't been around all day, but I would like to catalog this if you're not busy.

Frogstep

I'll open my gates up for you guys. I've got some artwork lying around as well if either of you need/want any of it.

edit: Gates are open. I might be away so just catalog away. :)

Chopper

100% catalog dawgs thanks to Chopper
High FUCKING five!

Great work. You were always gonna be the first though.

Also, I have the Red-horned Hat here for you guys to log. So between us, that's all the unreleased DLC freely available on Gaf. No excuse now kids. 100% catalogues all round please.

Frogstep

Damnit Frog, did you even add me before..grr!

I'm pretty sure we have each other added (during the whole Bingo craze). I closed up a few mins ago but I can open back up if you still need me to. :p

edit: Gates are open again. Come catalog away! I'll be away most likely, as always. lol.

Niraj

Woo hoo! Congrats. I hope that empty feeling in your soul doesn't eat you up too bad.

lol we'll see I guess.

Big thanks to you for all that DLC, Keoni for the concrete wall, kamikazekoala for a ton of shit, and bluepolicebox for a ton of clothes and other items. And too many others to name. You guys are all awesome.

lol we'll see I guess.

Big thanks to you for all that DLC, Keoni for the concrete wall, kamikazekoala for a ton of shit, and bluepolicebox for a ton of clothes and other items. And too many others to name. You guys are all awesome.

*in-game clap and singing*

Very nice job, and congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom