• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Thanks Chopper! Looking over some of the DLC stuff I can spot a few orderable pieces that I'm missing. Perhaps I'll see if anyone would like to help me out with some of that. :p

Niraj is the ultimate consumer whore!
7vTgrTo.jpg

Wolfe

I like to think about Nirajs town when it was just dirt. Lot's o dirt.

Btw I still have that 634 turnip price if anyone happens to have some they want to get rid of.

Got a Kimbap Plate, White School Cap and a Blue Argyle Tank sat here waiting to be catalogued. I'll be around for about half an hour, before I go to bed.

Just leaves that Red-horned Hat...

Edit: I have no idea which of these are unorderable, if any.

Edit: Apparently the Blue Argyle Tank and Kimbap Plate cannot be ordered.

What, what, what? That was quick. Guess I'm going to Gamefaqs again for dupes... :(

Edit: Red Horned Hat and White School Cap are orderable? Cool, just need a Kimbap Plate and Blue Argyle Tank duped, I guess... Would like to catalogue the hat and Cap though. :)

And I fell asleep yesterday, sorry guys... :( But glad that Froggy and Niraj come to the rescue.

Chopper

What, what, what? That was quick. Guess I'm going to Gamefaqs again for dupes... :(

Edit: Red Horned Hat and White School Cap are orderable? Cool, just need a Kimbap Plate and Blue Argyle Tank duped, I guess... Would like to catalogue the hat and Cap though. :)

And I fell asleep yesterday, sorry guys... :( But glad that Froggy and Niraj come to the rescue.
If you can make it in the next 15 mins, I'm open.

Chopper

Oh shit. Could it be?

TLtZSZG.jpg

It is!

Ia8JiVW.jpg

sO2gEpW.jpg

The onset of May brought back the Pondskater. A bug I had previously caught, but not donated. Now, with access to the Jungle Wall, the Museum Model and all this unreleased DLC, I have a very real chance of finishing my catalogue soon too. Exciting times.

Chopper

Thanks man.

Also, I forgot to say, if anyone has any azalea shoots in their shop today, let me know. I need 4 of each colour.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I like to think about Nirajs town when it was just dirt. Lot's o dirt.

Give it a few weeks, it'll be back to that.

I'm still jelly bout the paper hat.

I'll admit I was/am jelly as well. :(

;D

The onset of May brought back the Pondskater. A bug I had previously caught, but not donated. Now, with access to the Jungle Wall, the Museum Model and all this unreleased DLC, I have a very real chance of finishing my catalogue soon too. Exciting times.

Nice man, way to go.

Niraj

Got them from Chopper. Just checking for the 100% cataloguing.

Yup, I'm all done :)

Edit: Somebody find my last fossil for me please, 4200-2192-9467. I know it'll be somewhere really dumb and obvious but somehow I keep overlooking it :( oh, and the mark by Groucho's house is just a time capsule.

Collete

Oh shit. Could it be?

TLtZSZG.jpg

It is!

Ia8JiVW.jpg

sO2gEpW.jpg

Congrats Chopper!

Collete

Edit: Somebody find my last fossil for me please, 4200-2192-9467. I know it'll be somewhere really dumb and obvious but somehow I keep overlooking it :( oh, and the mark by Groucho's house is just a time capsule.

This is the fossil equivalent of "Did you check to see if it was plugged in?". *laughing*

Lol, or "Have you unplugged it for 30 seconds and plugged it back in?"

I'll help you look Niraj :p

Edit: I couldn't find it...buuuut...I found a time capsule near Groucho's house...so hooray!...<_<

Niraj

Lol, or "Have you unplugged it for 30 seconds and plugged it back in?"

I'll help you look Niraj :p

Edit: I couldn't find it...buuuut...I found a time capsule near Groucho's house...so hooray!...<_<

Thanks for trying anyway :)

Niraj

No problem!...
Maybe you accidentally sold it though <.<

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. It's weird though, I make a point of not selling them if they're unidentified.

Are you really, really sure? I cut down all your trees and looked behind every flower and I'm not seeing it.

Also: Muffy has fleas.

Well at least it's not just me. I guess I will find out tomorrow if I just accidentally sold it without realizing. She didn't have fleas when I saw her :/ She's in her house. Tammi did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom