• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
How long does it take for your town to hate you?

I haven't been able to play for 2 or 3 days because of finals, so I'm worried I'm going to come back to fires and heads on spikes.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
How long does it take for your town to hate you?

I haven't been able to play for 2 or 3 days because of finals, so I'm worried I'm going to come back to fires and heads on spikes.

You'll probably be alright. Might have a few weeds. Worst case somebody moved out, but if somebody pinged you about that before you stopped playing you're probably fine.

milkham

Somebody find my last fossil for me please, 4200-2192-9467. I know it'll be somewhere really dumb and obvious but somehow I keep overlooking it :( oh, and the mark by Groucho's house is just a time capsule.

i chopped down all your trees, dug up your one bush, found your pitfall seed, but couldn't find a fossil.

Niraj

I just went to see Punchy. :) Checked behind the usual buildings first.

(You have a gold nugget in a rock on the left side of town.)

Don't worry, I told her I didn't sleep well. That'll show you.

That's used for the system to judge whether or not a town has offensive content and should be taken out of the database.

Niraj

I just went to see Punchy. :) Checked behind the usual buildings first.

(You have a gold nugget in a rock on the left side of town.)

That's used for the system to judge whether or not a town has offensive content and should be taken out of the database.

Sometimes fate chooses us, and sometimes we choose our fate.

NA post office item is a leaf bed
leaf-bed.jpg

Wolfe

Oh and I meant to mention it earlier but thanks for the heads up BPB, I don't wander over in that corner of town much anymore given that I haven't put anything path worthy there.

Funny enough there was also a lost item over there.

Edit: fucking Ankha stop selling your pyramids! Guess I should buy her a bed or something now.

Wolfe

Man, missed the 630+ turnip prices!

Keep an eye on the thread because I've still got all of March and April to catch up on and will be checking the price twice a "day" to make sure I don't miss any good ones.

So if I see another 300+ price I'll post about it again at least a few times while it's available (plus the longer it's available the longer I can get gamefaqs people gracing my town with their tips :p).

@Niraj: You came back and left a good review of my dream town didn't you, I'll always <3 ya dude!

Niraj

Keep an eye on the thread because I've still got all of March and April to catch up on and will be checking the price twice a "day" to make sure I don't miss any good ones.

So if I see another 300+ price I'll post about it again at least a few times while it's available (plus the longer it's available the longer I can get gamefaqs people gracing my town with their tips :p).

@Niraj: You came back and left a good review of my dream town didn't you, I'll always <3 ya dude!

No actually lol. Did it say I did?

Wolfe

Haha yeah it did, I clicked on the wrong thing and it mentioned that I've been getting positive feedback and that "According to the latest feedback, a client named Niraj from Lazulis enjoyed your dream". But then again that could just mean that I've gotten positive overall feedback and you were simply the last person to check out my town.

I take it back, you're a dirt(y) whore!

Now gimme your newspaper hat.

Niraj

Haha yeah it did, I clicked on the wrong thing and it mentioned that I've been getting positive feedback and that "According to the latest feedback, a client named Niraj from Lazulis enjoyed your dream". But then again that could just mean that I've gotten positive overall feedback and you were simply the last person to check out my town.

I take it back, you're a dirt(y) whore!

Now gimme your newspaper hat.

You're not good enough for this hobo life.

Man... I was thinking the last fish I needed was this month but it's not till next. Then I have to wait till July to get pissed off at scorpions.

Niraj

Man... I was thinking the last fish I needed was this month but it's not till next. Then I have to wait till July to get pissed off at scorpions.

Damn, that reminds me that I never posted the last chance catches for April. Oops. They were:

Dab (next chance Oct)
Clam (next chance Sept)
Sea Cucumber (next chance Nov)
Snow Crab (next chance Nov)
Horsehair Crab (next chance Nov)
Spider Crab (next chance March)

Hopefully you newer players at least grabbed the spider crab :/

Here's the new stuff for May I think:

Angelfish
Catfish
Frog
Nibble fish
(loach and oarfish will not be available starting in June)

Diving beetle
Long locust
Moth
Pondskater
Raja Brooke Butterfly
(mole cricket won't be available starting in June)

Nothing new in terms of diving.

Chopper

Got mah Museum Model! Just leaves the Jungle Wall as my last piece of (non-Gracie) furniture!

Also, another shout out to anyone that might have azalea shoots in their shop today!

Niraj

That's funny. Saharah gave me a concrete wall today.

Also I did find four fossils today. Sorry for making you guys waste your time yesterday. Still not sure how that happened :/

Niraj

Have a calm and dynamic painting if anybody wants those. Deputy Moonman, if you're around today I can get you that neutral painting.

Panderp

Thanks so much! &#128522;

I had a look around while I was at it. Your town is really nice. Aaaand I had no idea you could plant flowers on the beach.

Thanks so much! &#128522;

I had a look around while I was at it. Your town is really nice. Aaaand I had no idea you could plant flowers on the beach.

Happy to help. :) And, yes, you can. It's a great place to store and/or breed them.

Thanks for the cherries too. The animals will be pleased.

Niraj

Can someone open up for signatures please?

Sure, one sec. Eating lunch so probably won't be paying attention.

Is there a Renee from Camellia or something like that here? Had them visit my dream town, no idea who they are though. Maybe it was just randomly connected I guess.

Collete

Sure, one sec. Eating lunch so probably won't be paying attention.

Is there a Renee from Camellia or something like that here? Had them visit my dream town, no idea who they are though. Maybe it was just randomly connected I guess.

Thanks!...I was gonna dig holes around you, but then you came back to life....drat...

Or....you could have a stalker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom