• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I can't sell anything, since the stores are closed lol. 500 bells is indeed not too much, judging by my Wild World experience.

Sometimes if you shake non-fruit trees bells will fall out. You might also get attacked by bees, but you can always quit and reload the game to get rid of the bee stings. Also if you still have villagers up they'll sometimes buy stuff from you.

Tenrius

Sometimes if you shake non-fruit trees bells will fall out. You might also get attacked by bees, but you can always quit and reload the game to get rid of the bee stings. Also if you still have villagers up they'll sometimes buy stuff from you.

Oh, that's neat, I'll try talking to them some more. I also got a "perfect" peach, is that a rare thing?

Linius

I always keep tabs on this thread guys, I just don't play anymore.

I felt kind of released when I stopped caring about my village. It was a step I had to overcome. But I'm sure when I go on vacation later this year I'll go and take a look at the mess I left. I'm sure there are a lot of weeds :p

Elija2

Oh, that's neat, I'll try talking to them some more. I also got a "perfect" peach, is that a rare thing?

Yes. Bury it in your town and it will grow into a perfect peach tree which you can harvest and sell for lots of bells in someone else's town.

Acid08

Banned
So I want to start getting some hybrid flowers together and I'm wondering if any of you could help me out by giving me spares of required flowers! What I want are:

Red/Orange Pansies: need yellow, red, or white pansies.

Black & Purple Tulips: need red, orange, black, or purple tulips.

Blue & Pink Roses: need blue, pink, red, hybrid red, white, or orange roses.

Would appreciate any extras people can throw my way. Thanks!

Marvie_3

Banned
So I want to start getting some hybrid flowers together and I'm wondering if any of you could help me out by giving me spares of required flowers! What I want are:

I have tons of those you can have except for hybrid reds

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag

I got some red and yellow pansies.

Chopper

zlCfzR4rtggDjLRZ5v

Invested in turnips for the first time in a looooong time today. Just because my turnip badge is still silver. Keep an eye on those prices peeps!

Also, Roto, I have a Dynamic Painting. Is that one you're still missing?

Oxx

It has been ages since I played the Stalk Market. The gold turnip badge came pretty early in the game for me.

Perfect Fruit seems like a safer investment. Just a shame that I never seem to see people with P oranges on premium.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I added my information to the spreadsheet, what's next? I'm not sure who I should add, lol.
Well the sheet is pretty useless now as no one really checks it lol

Really if you need to trade, visit or whatever with another player just swap friendcodes there and then. Much easier.

So I added my information to the spreadsheet, what's next? I'm not sure who I should add, lol.

We haven't used that spreadsheet in months. Most of the people on it probably haven't touched their game in as long. We usually exchange friend codes on a case by case basis. If you need or want anything, just say the word and one of us can help.

In the meantime, I'll petition again for our noble leader to at least put a warning on the spreadsheet link if he's unwilling to remove it completely.

Tenrius

Well the sheet is pretty useless now as no one really checks it lol

Really if you need to trade, visit or whatever with another player just swap friendcodes there and then. Much easier.

We haven't used that spreadsheet in months. Most of the people on it probably haven't touched their game in as long. We usually exchange friend codes on a case by case basis. If you need or want anything, just say the word and one of us can help.

In the meantime, I'll petition again for our noble leader to at least put a warning on the spreadsheet link if he's unwilling to remove it completely.

I see! Well, at least it's possible to look up friend codes of people posting in this thread instead of asking every time, so it's not completely useless.

I just want to try the online features out for now, as well as the 3DS friend system as a whole. I only just got a 3DS XL and I don't have any friends yet. So add me if you're interested, the friend code is 2681-1090-9754, the AC name is Daniel and the town name is Apollo (are all of those necessary?).

I see! Well, at least it's possible to look up friend codes of people posting in this thread instead of asking every time, so it's not completely useless.

I just want to try the online features out for now, as well as the 3DS friend system as a whole. I only just got a 3DS XL and I don't have any friends yet. So add me if you're interested, the friend code is 2681-1090-9754, the AC name is Daniel and the town name is Apollo (are all of those necessary?).

You only need the FC to add each other but your in-game and town names are useful. When you visit someone's town, you'll see a list of towns that are currently open so it helps to make sure you have the right place. Apollo's a nice choice. Maybe the eagle will move in one day.

Most of us have our friend codes in our profiles. Just added you.

Tenrius

You only need the FC to add each other but your in-game and town names are useful. When you visit someone's town, you'll see a list of towns that are currently open so it helps to make sure you have the right place. Apollo's a nice choice. Maybe the eagle will move in one day.

Most of us have our friend codes in our profiles. Just added you.

I see. Completely forgot that you could have your 3DS friend code in your GAF profile.

Thanks, added you as well! I won't get much a chance to play the game until tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to catch you online.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

If nobody else cares, I can just remove that section.

leroidys

Good morning y'all. Sometimes Sunday mornings make me randomly nostalgic for the GC Animal Crossing. Then I put on that amazing music and it goes into overdrive.

New Leaf's music was probably the second best after the GC game... but still nowhere NEAR as good.

Elija2

Good morning y'all. Sometimes Sunday mornings make me randomly nostalgic for the GC Animal Crossing. Then I put on that amazing music and it goes into overdrive.

New Leaf's music was probably the second best after the GC game... but still nowhere NEAR as good.

I still like Wild World/City Folk's music the most. Maybe it's just my nostalgia, but the music always makes me feel good.

Niraj

My favorite Gamecube ones were 1 AM, 5 AM, 7 AM, 2 PM, 9 PM. New Leaf's is better to me, personally. I think it's particularly strong at night (7 PM, 10 PM, 11 PM, 12 AM, 1 AM) and the early morning (4 AM, 5 AM, 8 AM). Different kind of sounds though for me. I find the Gamecube soundtrack to be kind of boisterous, while New Leaf's is quieter. I never played Wild World or City Folk.

Chopper

valiant statue and proper painting plz
Dammit. Why did I think you needed Dynamic?

Anyway, I have Dynamic, Serene, Worthy and Moving paintings spare.

Edit: If we're talking music, Wild World's main theme is just the best. I've tried to convince myself that New Leaf's stands up, but I'm just lying to myself.

Joqu

Hi~

I just got back into Animal Crossing and bought a bunch of turnips today so y'all better keep an eye on your prices. :p

Wolfe

I've got perfect pears on premium now.

Edit: Also considering the new people in here someone take these paintings off my hands (amazing and graceful), getting tired of holding onto them but would rather give them again than sell them at retail.

Panderp

I've got perfect pears on premium now.

Edit: Also considering the new people in here someone take these paintings off my hands (amazing and graceful), getting tired of holding onto them but would rather give them again than sell them at retail.

I might need both of those. My art exhibit is kind of empty.

Wolfe

Aww yeah, finally got called a time traveler by one of my villagers, which I'm guessing can happen for just messing with the time period? Cause I haven't gone back in time since I set the date back to the end of Jan about a month or more ago.

And then Soleil told me she had a dream about Niraj, sheesh.

Niraj

Aww yeah, finally got called a time traveler by one of my villagers, which I'm guessing can happen for just messing with the time period? Cause I haven't gone back in time since I set the date back to the end of Jan about a month or more ago.

And then Soleil told me she had a dream about Niraj, sheesh.

tumblr_mxi6xcXjlt1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

Wolfe

What would have been better would be a picture of you sitting on a bench with my Soleil while visiting my town in a dream lol. Full circle!

Looks like I've got Snake moving in now, which puts me at 2 jock villagers, hmm. Also feeling personality crowded with 3 lazies, not sure who to let move out though since Punchy is staying so that leaves Bob and Stitches, Bob's great but Stitches is really unique. Decisions decisions.

Niraj

What would have been better would be a picture of you sitting on a bench with my Soleil while visiting my town in a dream lol. Full circle!

Looks like I've got Snake moving in now, which puts me at 2 jock villagers, hmm. Also feeling personality crowded with 3 lazies, not sure who to let move out though since Punchy is staying so that leaves Bob and Stitches, Bob's great but Stitches is really unique. Decisions decisions.

That's crazy talk.

Ditch Stitches for monies.

Oxx

Lots of people getting back into AC.

You can never leave.

I only just got my badge for playing 200 hours (after 230 hours).

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Yeah. People let's keep turnip prices updated here if there's any good price. I just bought turnips at 96 bells today :) I'll try to update my turnip Re-Sale price here.

Wolfe

It just happened two weeks ago! :(

Lol well I wasn't planning on getting rid of him either way! Also it may have been 2 weeks but it already feels like a month or two given that I've been playing catch up with the date.

Hmm that reminds me I never did check out who placed in the fishing tourney today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom