• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenrius

Could anybody explain how exactly Spotpass/downloading stuff works? Would my home Wi-Fi network do for Spotpass? I also downloaded a Taurus bathtub from the post office today, but I assume it's something different.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It just happened two weeks ago! :(

Lol what a jerk.

Could anybody explain how exactly Spotpass/downloading stuff works? Would my home Wi-Fi network do for Spotpass? I also downloaded a Taurus bathtub from the post office today, but I assume it's something different.

Spotpass just downloads stuff while your 3DS is closed (you'll see a blue light on the indicator on the top right of your closed 3DS, and there will be a blue dot on the icon of a game that has received spotpass data). There'll be a new item in the post office every month (or for you, every 30 days or so). Used to be able to go to Nintendo Zone locations to download items that way as well, but I'm not sure that's going on now. Your home Wi-Fi will be fine.

Newsprint helm...if anyone has this, please let me come categorize it!

*looks at Niraj*

I find it perplexing that you haven't managed to catalog it once in all these times lol

Frogstep

Seems like every time there's a potential move out in my town Jacques and Ankha are inside their houses hiding. It's like they know they're the last 2 non-frogs left for me to let go of.

They've been amazing to have in my town but they really need to let me finish my frog town. D:

Elija2

Well, apparently I reached the limit on the number of PWPs I can have in my town. This kinda puts a wrench in my "block every undesirable place that a villager can move in on" plans.

Wolfe

Well, apparently I reached the limit on the number of PWPs I can have in my town. This kinda puts a wrench in my "block every undesirable place that a villager can move in on" plans.

Yeah I ran into that problem not too long ago myself, sucks cause it's mostly street lamps yet I like the location of all of them so I don't really want to get rid of any lol. Still more than a couple public works that I want to build but still haven't been recommended yet though.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll open up my gate around 7pm then while I use the computer.

You should stop by too Niraj, you can hang out with your GF Soleil.

I was hanging out with Soleil earlier man. She had me deliver a package. You know, normal friend stuff.

Wolfe

I was looking through my catalog and of course I'm missing 1 bug 1 fish and 1 diving thing, the fish I could have picked up in Feb but I wasn't paying attention to that stuff at the time.

Marvie and Panderp, my gate is open from now till whenever if you guys get a chance to stop by and pick up your trees (for Marv) and paintings (for Panderp). I'll be afk though so feel free to draw on my face or whatever.

Marvie_3

Banned
I was looking through my catalog and of course I'm missing 1 bug 1 fish and 1 diving thing, the fish I could have picked up in Feb but I wasn't paying attention to that stuff at the time.

Marvie and Panderp, my gate is open from now till whenever if you guys get a chance to stop by and pick up your trees (for Marv) and paintings (for Panderp). I'll be afk though so feel free to draw on my face or whatever.

Just stopped in. Thanks for the trees!

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Turnip at 113 now. Was 95 earlier. I will have to wait till tomorrow morning to see which trend it is follow :O Hopefully big spike !

Wolfe

Cool. I'll be free to pick them up after ~7 pm pst if you're around and most of the day tomorrow.

Don't leave me hangin dude!

My villagers are starting to think I'm running a counterfeiting ring with all this art I got layin around in front of the station :p

Rowan's giving me the look!

Panderp

Don't leave me hangin dude!

My villagers are starting to think I'm running a counterfeiting ring with all this art I got layin around in front of the station :p

Rowan's giving me the look!

Oh gosh, I'm sorry! D:

I hope he didn't turn you in to the popo. You know how aggressive Booker can be.

Wolfe

Oh gosh, I'm sorry! D:

I hope he didn't turn you in to the popo. You know how aggressive Booker can be.

Oh sure, now you show up, after these paintings have been sitting out in the rain! (it wasn't raining :p)

You ready to pick them up? Niraj dropped some off for you as well so there's 4 or 5 out here.

Mephala

I haven't played for 3 days and now one of my favourite animals is moving away. Any one want to give Cousteau a good home? He is jock type and a frog species. He has a cool moustache and some of my favourite looking facial expressions.
Cousteau_NL.png

zlCfzR5JI4cFWp3FZL

Mephala

If Frog doesn't, I could take good care of him. How does it work though?

I sent a pm to Frog, he hasn't replied yet. We're probably in different time zones.

How it works:
We add each other as friends, I open my gates and you come over. You enter his home and speak to him repeatedly until he mentions he doesn't know where he will move to, you then suggest he moves to your town.
You must have room in your town for him. I think you can have a maximum of 10 villagers (not including players).

Tenrius

I sent a pm to Frog, he hasn't replied yet. We're probably in different time zones.

How it works:
We add each other as friends, I open my gates and you come over. You enter his home and speak to him repeatedly until he mentions he doesn't know where he will move to, you then suggest he moves to your town.
You must have room in your town for him. I think you can have a maximum of 10 villagers (not including players).

All right then, please PM me when he responds. Yeah, I have plenty of room, six villagers right now with a seventh moving in tomorrow.

Joqu

I don't like any of my current villagers, yikes. :l

Is the best way to get rid of em that time travel trick? I'd rather get them to move out some other way.

Elija2

I have some stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

Zipper's pic
egg toy set
egg bed
egg dresser
egg floor

autumn wall x2
summit wall
desert vista

golden carpet
golden man