• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Saw the turnip thread. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue forget about buying turnips.

In Bob news:

zlCfzR51bywqAinPMz

He picked a nice spot behind the bushes by the old bus stop.

zlCfzR51c8EPk7RY5T

D'awww! Look at him being so lazy!

Damn. Saw the turnip thread. I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue forget about buying turnips.

In Bob news:

zlCfzR51bywqAinPMz

He picked a nice spot behind the bushes by the old bus stop.

zlCfzR51c8EPk7RY5T

D'awww! Look at him being so lazy!

You should also totally prank him by putting pitfalls around his front entrance...

*evil snicker emote*

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oooh. Finally got a white carnation.

And my first black cosmos some how. I remember watering orange cosmoses for ages back in the day and getting nowhere and now I get one by complete accident. I'll need to double check but I should have at least one of every flower apart from gold roses in my town. Now to think of how to nicely display that.

Grizzo

Astrid came in the campsite the other day, but I have no room left in my town, so she couldn't stay.

Astrid_NL.png

I wish she did, because I never saw a kangaroo in New Leaf before meeting her. It's cute that she always has her kid with her.

Newish peeps give me your Miiverse NNID, quite a number of peeps are not posting as often here anymore lol ='(
but when Smash Bros come out probably the same with me XD
. Will edit new peeps when I'm back on PC, screwed if I'm using mobile GAF lol
Animekatt NNID: Animekatt Wii U
***Animekatt's [URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93748313&postcount=6435"]Boyfriend[/URL] NNID: phantomzxro
ArchedThunder NNID: ArchedThunder Wii U
ashleyj1988 NNID: ashleyj1988 Wii U
BGBW NNID: ChucklingIdiot Wii U
bluepolicebox NNID: bluepolicebox Wii U
braves01 NNID: braves01 Wii U
Chopper NNID: ProperChopper Wii U
Conrad Link NNID: LinkNZ Wii U
Dandy Crocodile NNID: DandyCrocodile
daripad NNID: daripad
Diggeh NNID: Diggeh
Elija2 NNID: Elija2
Ellix NNID: EllixEur
eudaemonic NNID: eudaemonic
Frogstep NNID: iLLscar Wii U
ibeawolf NNID: ibeawolf
kamikazekoala NNID: Dante_81
Koomaster NNID: Koomaster Wii U
LadyRiven NNID: ladyriven
[URL="http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=80848"]lazybones18
NNID: lazybones26
Linius NNID: Linius91
[/URL]Lord Helmet NNID: LordHelmet Wii U
Marvie_3 NNID: Marvie_3 Wii U
Mecca NNID: M.E.C.C.A Wii U
Mekere NNID: Mekere
Mephala NNID: FunnySideUp
MicH NNID: Traipez Wii U
milkham NNID: milkham
Niraj NNID: Ni-Unit Wii U
*Oxx NNID: Oxxoxx
Piercedveil NNID: Piercedveil
Robin64 NNID: Robin64 Wii U
Roto13 NNID: rotothirteen Wii U
SalsaShark NNID: Salsa.uy
Samurai_Heart NNID: Samurai_Heart Wii U
silkysmooth NNID: silkysmooth
Smitty3000 NNID: Smitty3000
spyroflame0487 NNID: Spyroflame0487
steadfast NNID: HotSawce
STG NNID: ageha_stg
SuperSah NNID: SuperSah
suzu NNID: zombiefunfair
Tunic NNID: Tunic85 Wii U
Warrior_Keoni NNID: Commander_Keoni
WheelHoss1 NNID: jeremyain
Wolfe NNID: Foxwolfe
Zero_IYAD NNID: Zero_IYAD
zigg NNID: zigg00 Wii U

Frogstep

zKPZiPd.jpg

Jacques, one of my last originals, has finally decided it's time to move on. Sad to see him go but the froggy town stops for no one!

Roto13

Is Pietro still available? I'll give him a home if he needs one.

Edit: Actually pass, seems I'm already getting someone else coming.

Well, he's not moving out until the 10th, so if you happen to have free space then, you can have him. I'll be posting in this thread when he's in boxes.

Chopper

I don't think so.
If I was a betting man, I'd say that one of those white pansies is the offspring of a white/yellow combination you have somewhere.

Edit: Well I'll be damned.

Edit 2: You have white/yellow right there. I reckon Thonky's wrong. Again.

Edit 3: Yeah. That Thonky guide's fucked. It is oversimplified, and doesn't make mention of grandparent flowers. You're much better off referring to Zigg's guide that BPB linked earlier.

Acid08

Banned
If I was a betting man, I'd say that one of those white pansies is the offspring of a white/yellow combination you have somewhere.

Edit: Well I'll be damned.

Edit 2: You have white/yellow right there. I reckon Thonky's wrong. Again.

Edit 3: Yeah. That Thonky guide's fucked. It is oversimplified, and doesn't make mention of grandparent flowers. You're much better off referring to Zigg's guide that BPB linked earlier.
Ah okay, I figured they took that into account because the guide does mention breeding hybrid reds for certain flowers. I'll take another look at that Zigg guide.

And it starts. :( missed two random days to play Mario Golf... :( Well, it had to happen sometime... Will still play he game, but it won't be daily anymore it seems...

Wolfe

And it starts. :( missed two random days to play Mario Golf... :( Well, it had to happen sometime... Will still play he game, but it won't be daily anymore it seems...

Not with that attitude it won't be!

So I just turned the date over to 4/1 and started doing the April fools stuff, first house I go into was Snake's and I correctly guessed the imposter and then Snake gave me his picture... Dudes only been in town for like a week, I've barely interacted with him that much lol. I mean maybe that's what happens with April fools event but just feels weird.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I got one of my new villagers while in Japan. I'm trying to remember if I got him after April Fools thus as a result of time travelling did I technically get his image negative days since moving into my village.

Wolfe

Ok yeah now I just got Kid Cat's pic and he moved into town literally a couple days ago, guess it's a good thing I wasn't paying attention to the thread on April first or I would have seen this coming lol.

Chopper

Ok yeah now I just got Kid Cat's pic and he moved into town literally a couple days ago, guess it's a good thing I wasn't paying attention to the thread on April first or I would have seen this coming lol.
Make sure you get everyone right, or you won't get Zipper's picture.

Wolfe

Make sure you get everyone right, or you won't get Zipper's picture.

What? If true that sounds like some crap, I already got one wrong because I didn't want to use a guide and just play it normally.

Whatevs, Zipper can kiss my butt!

MicH

Newish peeps give me your Miiverse NNID, quite a number of peeps are not posting as often here anymore lol ='(
but when Smash Bros come out probably the same with me XD
. Will edit new peeps when I'm back on PC, screwed if I'm using mobile GAF lol
I'm not active in ACGAF anymore (sadly), but I am really hoping I can race some of you guys in Mario Kart 8 within the next few weeks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom