• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Sheesh, I don't have room for all these pictures! Guess I should at least upgrade the main room of my alt houses now so they can hold some of them :p

Grizzo

Maple told me Sheldon was thinking about moving, but I can't get him to talk to me about it so I could prevent that.

I'm gonna keep trying walking in front of him in the next hour, just to see if he's gonna come to me (let's hope so!).

Chopper

Maple told me Sheldon was thinking about moving, but I can't get him to talk to me about it so I could prevent that.

I'm gonna keep trying walking in front of him in the next hour, just to see if he's gonna come to me (let's hope so!).
Dig holes around him, so you know exactly where he is. Makes planning pings much easier.

Coketruck

If any of you folks have some of the boxing set items cataloged (specifically: blue corner, sandbag, speed bag & weight bench), I'd be grateful if I could pay you to order them for me.

I know it's not able to be ordered, but I'm also looking for a Ringside Seating wallpaper from Saharah, if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Thanks!

Koomaster

zlCfzR577xsEY_Qkqd

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH
Yay, congrats!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
"This is gonna seem a little weird...but just shut up and take my men's toilet!"

O..okay :(

Edit: Got a perfect painting if anybody needs it.

Marvie_3

Banned

I just save and quit if someone is moving and won't ping me. Once you restart, go to their house right away and they should be right outside for a ping.

Oxx

Newish peeps give me your Miiverse NNID, quite a number of peeps are not posting as often here anymore lol ='(
but when Smash Bros come out probably the same with me XD
. Will edit new peeps when I'm back on PC, screwed if I'm using mobile GAF lol

My ID is Oxxoxx.

Gimme some Yeahs.

If any of you folks have some of the boxing set items cataloged (specifically: blue corner, sandbag, speed bag & weight bench), I'd be grateful if I could pay you to order them for me.

I know it's not able to be ordered, but I'm also looking for a Ringside Seating wallpaper from Saharah, if anyone has one they're willing to part with. Thanks!

Do you still need these? I can order them right now, but Pete might not get here for several hours.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Marvie_3

Banned
Finally completed my museum this morning. Gonna repost my art trade list since a friend of mine is still looking for a few things:

Need:

Ancient Statue
Beautiful Statue
Gallant Statue
Neutral Painting

Have:

Common Painting x3
Dynamic Painting
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting x2
Graceful Painting
Moody Painting
Mystic Statue
Perfect Painting x3
Scary Painting x2
Warm Painting x3
Wild Painting
Wistful Painting

Finally completed my museum this morning. Gonna repost my art trade list since a friend of mine is still looking for a few things:

Need:

Ancient Statue
Beautiful Statue
Gallant Statue
Neutral Painting

Have:

Common Painting x3
Dynamic Painting
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting x2
Graceful Painting
Moody Painting
Mystic Statue
Perfect Painting x3
Scary Painting x2
Warm Painting x3
Wild Painting
Wistful Painting

I have an ancient statue that you can have!

Elija2

I've still got some stuff to give away if anyone wants them:

Zipper's pic
egg toy set
egg bed
egg dresser
egg floor

autumn wall x2
summit wall
desert vista

golden carpet
golden man
golden clock

lawn mower
cherry-blossom clock
cool globe
lucky clovers

Wolfe

But golden axes don't guarantee cool stump patterns like silver axes do!

And in fact it almost seems as though it's something like a 5% chance or lower to even get one of those stumps with the golden axe. Seems kind of ridiculous given that the gold tools are supposed to be the end game tools yet are incredibily lacking in some cases. I can't deny it's nice not having an axe break but it sucks carrying a silver shovel and silver axe with you (I keep them in letters) when you're already carrying versions of those tools.

Just a peeve though, not a huge deal.

Just remember folks, when going for special stumps, do the first two chops with the gold axe, and finish with the silver. That way you get a special stump, but prolong the life of the silver axe. :)

Wolfe

Gosh durnit! I've been trying to get a cool cranky for a while now and of course after I snag Kid Cat (being the 10th villager) to try to make some bells Groucho shows up in my camp. And now that I've got space what do I find in the tent? I fucking chicken... Time to introduce him to the nearby bonfire.

Just remember folks, when going for special stumps, do the first two chops with the gold axe, and finish with the silver. That way you get a special stump, but prolong the life of the silver axe. :)

Sound advice, now I just need a silver axe lol.

Wolfe

Lobo is the coolest cranky, come on bro.

I don't really like his eyes lol :p

I would have taken Tom from my campsite but I was full at the time. There's quite a few that I would go with though from the roster of crankies.

Edit: what does everyone have for turnip prices? I decided to buy some this week and am running out of time to get rid of them.

Oxx

Good thing you didn't want to sell seeing as I ignored this thread after posting the price.

Down to 141 now in the afternoon.

Roto13

Pietro is all boxed up.

vcEdWYR.gif

If anyone wants him, they can have him. I know warrior_keoni expressed interest but it sounds like his empty slot has been filled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom