• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I always imagined Static's voice to be really high-pitched but when I talked to him today for the first time with the volume up I hear that he has the same gruff voice as all the other crankies! It just doesn't sound right!

Velcro Fly

I'm wondering with all the fruit trees I have if it wouldn't be wise to harvest them every time I can and save the fruit somewhere and then when the fruit is selling for more at re-tail I should make my move.

Roto13

zlCfzR6YtH8UtKdu54

D:

Wolfe

Alright my gate will be open in a second.

Edit: what the fuck, perfect orange as premium two days in a row, that's just crazy.

Wolfe

Sorry if this takes a while. I have a lot of product.

I'll only do the one locker, though.

I totally missed this post, if you have more let me know I have perfect orange on premium yet again lol.

The time isn't an issue I can just browse the net while you do your thing.

Oxx

het new leaf bro, you still playning!

im proud

Yeah, I might stop when I get at least the lowest level of all the badges. And make 100 million bells. Or I might play forever.

I totally missed this post, if you have more let me know I have perfect orange on premium yet again lol.

The time isn't an issue I can just browse the net while you do your thing.

No, it was more a case of me getting bored running back and forth.

That definitely made a dent in my stockpile of perfect oranges, but it was less than half of what I had.

Wolfe

Yeah, I might stop when I get at least the lowest level of all the badges. And make 100 million bells. Or I might play forever.

No, it was more a case of me getting bored running back and forth.

That definitely made a dent in my stockpile of perfect oranges, but it was less than half of what I had.

Lol gotchya, that's understandable. Would be nice if there was a locker in retail too :p

Panderp

I'm about to venture on a mad island hopping hunt to find different wetsuits, the sea globe, and silver axes. *-*

I bet I won't find any of it. Just watch.

Wolfe

I'm about to venture on a mad island hopping hunt to find different wetsuits, the sea globe, and silver axes. *-*

I bet I won't find any of it. Just watch.

If you happen across the striped wetsuit pick me up one (assuming you have spare coins, otherwise forget about it)!

I need to do this myself for that particular wetsuit, the ship in a bottle and the sea globe. Maybe something else I've ignored the international island so long that I can't recall.

Marvie_3

Banned
If you happen across the striped wetsuit pick me up one (assuming you have spare coins, otherwise forget about it)!

I need to do this myself for that particular wetsuit, the ship in a bottle and the sea globe. Maybe something else I've ignored the international island so long that I can't recall.
striped wetsuit = best wetsuit

Panderp

Sure thing! I stocked up on coins before I started so I shouldn't have a shortage.

The only thing I've come across so far is the pink wetsuit. So happy I finally found it. ^^

Oxx

I sold about 10 million bells of Perfect Oranges, but still not enough for retirement.

I do have an empty locker and joan is in town... hmm.

gerudoman

Anyone knows the exact number of items in your catalog you need to have to get the Catalog Maniac badge? I made some calculations long ago and the number of items required to get the 80% should be 2295, but I reached that number some weeks ago (currently I'm at 2370, which should be around 82%) and still don't have the gold badge.

And it can't be due to Phineas not showing up yet, because I got the gold badge for popping balloons yesterday.

Chopper

Anyone knows the exact number of items in your catalog you need to have to get the Catalog Maniac badge? I made some calculations long ago and the number of items required to get the 80% should be 2295, but I reached that number some weeks ago (currently I'm at 2370, which should be around 82%) and still don't have the gold badge.

And it can't be due to Phineas not showing up yet, because I got the gold badge for popping balloons yesterday.
I don't know the exact figures, but I didn't get my gold badge til at least 85%. Keep plugging. You'll get it.

Man... I knew Lief was a tweaker.

Actually remembered to buy nips this week after crying about missing it last week and watching amazing prices go by. Now watch it's completely silent on that front.

Boomer tried to leave already. I told him to stay. He's barely been in my town... he can chill a little longer.

Elija2

Phew, Hans was planning on moving out of my town tomorrow but I stopped him just in the nick of time. Why does it take my villagers until the last day to warn me that someone wants to move away?

5/11/2014:
BnX6tzkCYAA0B0c.jpg

4/18/2014:
BliZ_DqCMAAPup6.jpg:large

Blimx9bCIAEtipb.jpg:large

What do I look like, a toilet collector?!

Bonus:
BnPAO27IgAEE0zd.jpg

Lucha sending me a present that Chrissy asked for that Chrissy truly wanted to give to me. Sorry, Lucha, I stole your senpai right in front of you.
iawkz.png

Collete

Man... I knew Lief was a tweaker.

Actually remembered to buy nips this week after crying about missing it last week and watching amazing prices go by. Now watch it's completely silent on that front.

Boomer tried to leave already. I told him to stay. He's barely been in my town... he can chill a little longer.

Yey, I still miss him :(
But the horse town needs to go on!

Also Winnie has asked to move like 5 times...I hate Animal Crossing's moving feature...

Panderp

He's actually one of my originals that I want gone, I'll let the thread know when he leaves. He's a total wrestling bro when he's not selling me fake art and...

BnYlBVUCUAArdHZ.jpg:large

Ew.

You're the chosen one! What an honor.

I also have an extra pink wetsuit. It was supposed to be for a friend but they apparently have it already. If anyone wants it then come at me.

Wolfe

Do you want anything in return for the striped wet suit? I've got a calm and flowery painting to get rid of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom