• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who was an idiot and overslept through the chance to see Joan?

This guy.
Haha... I did that last week. Rather slept and just zoned out because I had company over so by time I realized, it was 11:00 p.m.

So half my villagers were getting snacks this morning but Nook's is closed... is there an illegal snack operation I don't know about?

Roto13

zlCfzR65Tn0yvvj0jx

Aw yiss

Chopper

I'm pretty sure I do, actually. I'll check and get back to you later?
Cool man. Whenever you like.

Also, what the hell is Ankha's problem? I visited her house, told her it was "great", she got all shitty with me and then sent me this letter. Snooty bitch.

zlCfzR66QtE1IQMjVO

Step 1: Put snack inside of a glove.
Step 2: Leave glove somewhere around town.
Step 3: Another villager picks up glove, eats snack and puts bells inside glove.
Step 4: Wait till mayor finds glove and brings it back to you.
I would have never even guessed... I've been a mule this whole time!

Oh! And while we're being sloppy...

I have the follow for trade:
Cardboard Chair
Cardboard Sofa
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Radio

Looking for:
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Sloppy Wall

Wolfe

Funny enough I got another sloppy item in my retail recently too, unfortunately it was a sloppy table which I already have.

If anyone want's it they're welcome to take it.

Heres a list of the pieces I have in case anyone has spares of the ones I don't:
sloppy floor
sloppy wall
sloppy dresser
sloppy table
sloppy stereo

I had Gaston in my town at one point but he never was willing to give any of the pieces he had up even after I sent him replacement furniture :|

Since you guys are discussing it, I have the following stuff I need to get rid of:

sloppy: wall, floor, bed (2), closet, and stereo
snowman: floor, wall, vanity
fish: wall, floor
egg: toy set, stereo (2), dresser (2), bench (2), tv
golden: table (2), closet (2), wall torch, clock
pascal: keg
pictures: pate, lolly (2), bruce, soleil

Anything I can't clear out by the end of the week, I'm handing off to Reese so please speak up. Not sure how much I'll be around until later tonight but I can set stuff aside if anyone wants something.

Chopper

Since you guys are discussing it, I have the following stuff I need to get rid of:

Anything I can't clear out by the end of the week, I'm handing off to Reese so please speak up. Not sure how much I'll be around until later tonight but I can set stuff aside if anyone wants something.
Ooh, ooh! Could I nab one (or both) of those Golden Tables? :)

Oxx

Moe left.

He wasn't one of the first, or one of my favourites, but he had been around a long time.

Didn't know he was going. Missed his leaving day. Feels bad, man.

If I could nab the wall and other bed, that'd be amazing!
Funny enough I got another sloppy item in my retail recently too, unfortunately it was a sloppy table which I already have.

If anyone want's it they're welcome to take it.

Heres a list of the pieces I have in case anyone has spares of the ones I don't:
sloppy floor
sloppy wall
sloppy dresser
sloppy table
sloppy stereo

I had Gaston in my town at one point but he never was willing to give any of the pieces he had up even after I sent him replacement furniture :|
Sadly I only have doubles of the same thing you have doubles of but if you want one of the cardboards for the table, let me know.

Also been having the same problem with Benjamin. He's been harder to get sloppy with than a Catholic girl with a purity ring.

Acid08

Banned
UGH FUCK YOU MIRANDA

She wanted to move, I said K SEE YA, and she fucking changes her mind on the spot! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit valiant statue and scenic painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

Also there's a premium on perfect cherries in my town.

Roto13

Redd is selling a legit valiant statue and scenic painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

Oh my god, why is your town for me, I need that Valiant Statue and I have some perfect cherries to unload I think.

EDIT: Fuck off koomaster I only need two things to complete my art museum
LLShC.gif

Collete

Also since I have 10 villagers, I can give away stuff again!

Stuff:
Cool Globe
Solemn, Quaint, Scenic, Wild, Fine Painting
Golden Dresser, Bench, Chair, Wardrobe
Apollo's Pic
Boomer's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Egg Tv, Dresser, lamp, wardrobe, toy set,
Cosmos Fan
Wildflower Floor
Ancient Tile
Basemant Wall

Just ask if anyone wants these items

Omg, can I visit? O_O

Koomaster

Oh my god, why is your town for me, I need that Valiant Statue and I have some perfect cherries to unload I think.

EDIT: Fuck off koomaster I only need two things to complete my art museum
*cries forever* ;_____;

You can have it; I'll get it eventually.

Elija2

Haha, I'll open up for y'all.

EDIT: I'm open. Feel free to take any of the stuff lying in front of my train station if you want them.

Wolfe

I don't have enough perfect cherries to bother selling mine atm. I have red in town too though and he has a legit neutral painting if anyone is in need.

Collete

Haha, I'll open up for y'all.

EDIT: I'm open. Feel free to take any of the stuff lying in front of my train station if you want them.

Thanks! I'll be over in a bit on my alternate account, just need to pick rest of the cherries off my trees.

Roto13

I need the Robust and Valiant statues and a neutral painting and mine will be completed.
Didn't know anyone had been looking for the Valiant statue. But you are closer to completion than me so definitely take it.

Yeah, now all I need is a proper painting and I'm done.

Wolfe

I need the Robust and Valiant statues and a neutral painting and mine will be completed.

Lol funny that I saw this just now after the post I made about it.

Funny because a few minutes ago before checking this thread I saw someone offering 1 million bells for one on Gamefaqs, I sold mine obviously :p

If I come across another one I'll hold onto it for you.

Chopper

Lol funny that I saw this just now after the post I made about it.

Funny because a few minutes ago before checking this thread I saw someone offering 1 million bells for one on Gamefaqs, I sold mine obviously :p

If I come across another one I'll hold onto it for you.
Lol. It's really not Koo's night.

Don't worry man. We'll find you your art.

I would have never even guessed... I've been a mule this whole time!

Oh! And while we're being sloppy...

I have the follow for trade:
Cardboard Chair
Cardboard Sofa
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Radio

Looking for:
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Sofa
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Sloppy Wall

need cardboard chair, got sloppy clock

I need the sloppy stereo. Though before you sell it off I can hold on most of that stuff.

Oh, can I go?

If any of you guys are around and want to pick up your stuff, I have it in front of the train station.

Also noticed a sloppy clock hanging on the museum wall so that's up for grabs if anyone needs it. Wolfe grabbed it.

I need the sloppy stereo. Though before you sell it off I can hold on most of that stuff.

Sure on the first part. Don't quite understand what you're saying on the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom