• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get the bridge PWPs is super tedious.

I've destroyed one of my three bridges, but my villagers simply will not suggest any. They are the only PWPs I need too. :/

Wolfe

Trying to get the bridge PWPs is super tedious.

I've destroyed one of my three bridges, but my villagers simply will not suggest any. They are the only PWPs I need too. :/

I'm so glad I got that out of the way a while ago, along with what you said about having to wait for the suggestion I also felt like I was constantly dealing with people moving into the spot I used to have the bridge at preventing me from putting a new one in until they moved (if I had been thinking I would have placed some lamps on each side to prevent it but didn't think about it at the time).

I'm so glad I got that out of the way a while ago, along with what you said about having to wait for the suggestion I also felt like I was constantly dealing with people moving into the spot I used to have the bridge at preventing me from putting a new one in until they moved (if I had been thinking I would have placed some lamps on each side to prevent it but didn't think about it at the time).
Thankfully I just got one, so only two more suggestions left, and I plan to get them in the next two days.

I'm waiting on the windmill too, Is there any sort of cap on how many PWP's you can have available?
I haven't had a new suggestion in (what seems like) months so assumed I'd hit some sort of limit.

Koomaster

I was waiting on the windmill for a long time too and then suddenly one day like 2 weeks ago I finally got it suggested; along with a geyser a day later. So maybe they do come in bunches? I hadn't had a PWP suggestion in a long time till those two.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
From that cat Mario video thread:
nekomario_02_img1.png
nekomario_02_img2.png

nekomario_02_img3.png
nekomario_02_img4.png

nekomario_01_img1.png
nekomario_01_img2.png

nekomario_01_img3.png
nekomario_01_img4.png

Also have perfect cherries on premium so let me know if you need to sell.

Chopper, let me know when you want to grab those clothes, have gotten 17 of the 20 so far.

Koomaster

Pietro!!!

Spent the past several days ordering and refurbishing furniture, testing it out in a room in my home to find a good combination that goes with the illusion wall/floor. Mailed off 9 pieces today before the 5pm mail. Went to his house to check and he's only displayed 3 of the pieces. The three he displayed were the non-customized ones that were meant to be used as room accents.

So now I have to re-order everything and refurbish it all again tomorrow. I may just send him a piece at a time or wait till he's in Re-Tail and push him into buying some pieces.

Usually a neighbor won't display a piece or two and I'll have to re-do it or leave it since they get rid of their other furniture and it looks nice as is. Never have I had a neighbor keep all their previous furniture and only display the accent pieces. What a mess.

Pietro I will make your house look good I swear it!

Elija2

Pietro!!!

Spent the past several days ordering and refurbishing furniture, testing it out in a room in my home to find a good combination that goes with the illusion wall/floor. Mailed off 9 pieces today before the 5pm mail. Went to his house to check and he's only displayed 3 of the pieces. The three he displayed were the non-customized ones that were meant to be used as room accents.

So now I have to re-order everything and refurbish it all again tomorrow. I may just send him a piece at a time or wait till he's in Re-Tail and push him into buying some pieces.

Usually a neighbor won't display a piece or two and I'll have to re-do it or leave it since they get rid of their other furniture and it looks nice as is. Never have I had a neighbor keep all their previous furniture and only display the accent pieces. What a mess.

Pietro I will make your house look good I swear it!

Who would have thought that a clown who fills his house with balloon furniture would know nothing about home decor.

npa189

Anyone willing to help me out with Gracies modern fashion check? I just need some clogs. I'll pay handsomely. 2707-1609-8662

Koomaster

Question; has anyone seen Katie recently?

I remember when the game first came out it seems like Katie showed up every few days wanting to go someplace. But thinking about it now, I haven't seen her in maybe 2-3 months?

Acid08

Banned

I remember when the game first came out it seems like Katie showed up every few days wanting to go someplace. But thinking about it now, I haven't seen her in maybe 2-3 months?
She was in my town yesterday. Hadn't seen her for a while before that.

Elija2

She was in my town today. I didn't even bother talking to her.

I've had Katie visit uninvited maybe 5 days over the past week and a half. I had more people over than usual but no one specifically delivered her that I noticed. Her visits tend to come in bunches for me.

Niraj

I see her from time to time, but I've been ignoring her recently since nobody really wants her these days. If I have her and happen to need to visit another town, sometimes I'll just bring her along though >:)

Wooo! Two more sloppy pieces down! Thank you, BPB!

*happy dance*

Soleil was interesting, by the way. I don't remember whose town she was in before but she was like... oh man things have change since you last saw me, I've moved to Burrow now. I half expected her not to actually remember me.

Niraj

Soleil was interesting, by the way. I don't remember whose town she was in before but she was like... oh man things have change since you last saw me, I've moved to Burrow now. I half expected her not to actually remember me.

I really like that that happens.

Koomaster

Maybe she just doesn't like your town.
*sad face* Bu-but, my town has a clown and everything now!
Wooo! Two more sloppy pieces down! Thank you, BPB!

*happy dance*

That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom