• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Soleil was interesting, by the way. I don't remember whose town she was in before but she was like... oh man things have change since you last saw me, I've moved to Burrow now. I half expected her not to actually remember me.

That's kinda cool. I wonder how long the game tracks the previous owners of a villager. Maybe I can still track down my old Barold and he'll recognize me.

Mecca

This is weird...Rocco was in boxes yesterday and the same day Mira was in my campsite so I invited her to move to my village. I booted up the game again today and Rocco's house is gone, but Mira is still in my campsite talking about how excited she is to move to St. Olaf. I've invited villagers from the campsite before and they've never hung out for !two days! in the tent. I wonder if this is a glitch? Hopefully she won't still be there tomorrow.

Only one more bridge PWP and then I'll have them all! :D

Then I need to decide if it's worth the risk to change all my bridges. I hear Isabelle is pretty strict on where you can put them...

Wolfe

That's kinda cool. I wonder how long the game tracks the previous owners of a villager. Maybe I can still track down my old Barold and he'll recognize me.

No idea, but who knows maybe just like you basically have a 16 villager "memory" maybe each villager has the same for towns. Then again maybe it's only like 3. It could be... a... million. Woah.

If a house is like 4 feet away she won't let you place it iirc

Yeah it's hella strict for you as the damn mayor but incredibly lax for the animals. "Oh two feet away from this bridge from directly below? Yeah sure Rodney make yourself at home!" Thanks for nothing Isabelle.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Gracie sale starts today. Also have a solemn painting at Redd's if anybody needs it.

Edit: also need signatures if somebody wouldn't mind opening.

Frogstep

Yes! Now I will collect the pretty pretty princess collection... wanted it but not enough to spend full price. For anyone else in this boat, I'll share what shows up in my shop that I've already grabbed starting tomorrow.

Me, I's in that same boat. I might start picking some of it up, though I have no idea where I'm going to put it since my storage is already packed pretty tight.

Originally my plan was to just catalog the whole set off of someone cause I don't think I'm even going to use it. Maybe you can be that special someone, hmmmm?

Me, I's in that same boat. I might start picking some of it up, though I have no idea where I'm going to put it since my storage is already packed pretty tight.

Originally my plan was to just catalog the whole set off of someone cause I don't think I'm even going to use it. Maybe you can be that special someone, hmmmm?
Sure thing! I'll let you know when I have the whole set. :)

Also... I happened to find an extra mini and mega croakoid. Are you still collecting these? Maybe to pass out to villagers so they all have them?

Gawddammit. Found a glove. Now I feel like I'm passing around illegal candy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Dammit, Klaus has gone. Now I have no smug villagers and thus no way to get their PWPs. :mad:

No warning whatsoever. Just saw his house gone from the map so I didn't even say goodbye.

Koomaster

Dammit, Klaus has gone. Now I have no smug villagers and thus no way to get their PWPs. :mad:

No warning whatsoever. Just saw his house gone from the map so I didn't even say goodbye.
I have Ken (Smug Chicken) moving out on the 20th if you want him.

95px-Ken_NewLeaf_Official.png

Frogstep

Sure thing! I'll let you know when I have the whole set. :)

Also... I happened to find an extra mini and mega croakoid. Are you still collecting these? Maybe to pass out to villagers so they all have them?

Gawddammit. Found a glove. Now I feel like I'm passing around illegal candy.

Sounds great! That's actually the reason why I'm collecting them, lol. All of this will have to wait until I fill that vacant spot in my town with another froggy. :p

Collete

Phoebe's moving out on the 20th at long last, she's been blocking my bridge for ages D:

Phoebe.png

Anybody want her?
I managed to get her in her original t-shirt as well! But her house is as unoriginal as ever haha

Haven't been on my town in a while. Tangy moved out D: but I got her pic at least.

I spent a while yesterday trying to clear out my wardrobe. I didn't want to sell a lot of things so I stuck them in the museum. Turns out I'm a hoarder.

tumblr_n5kvjzkhmZ1svm4v1o2_400.jpg

tumblr_n5kvjzkhmZ1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

tumblr_n5kvjzkhmZ1svm4v1o3_400.jpg

Niraj

Haven't been on my town in a while. Tangy moved out D: but I got her pic at least.

I spent a while yesterday trying to clear out my wardrobe. I didn't want to sell a lot of things so I stuck them in the museum. Turns out I'm a hoarder.

Mine are terrible, but they used to be a lot worse before I started saving stuff in letters at the post office.

Wolfe

Mine are terrible, but they used to be a lot worse before I started saving stuff in letters at the post office.

I still haven't started utilizing the post office like that, which is silly given that it's basically a second locker.

Niraj

zlCfzR7mn-UMTmE-Df

Villager alts in Smash.

I still haven't started utilizing the post office like that, which is silly given that it's basically a second locker.

Just tell yourself you'll get to it and then never do it. At least you'll have sort of tried.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I have Ken (Smug Chicken) moving out on the 20th if you want him.

95px-Ken_NewLeaf_Official.png
Cool. That will atleast allow me to place him nicely with the alt trick. One good thing about this is Klaus' house was a bit too close to mine so now I can plan some things out.

ChrisD

Isn't every Animal Crossing player one? If your closet isn't full 24/7 you're doing it wrong. =p

Roto13

Finally set up my flower series in the same room as my bug series. They go together well but there's a LOT of it.

zlCfzR7r8cUgv68KrU

There's three music players. And something like five clocks on the walls that you can't see. :p

Though a lot of that is because I had already hoarded as much plant-related stuff as I could find to accentuate the bug stuff.

Elija2

zlCfzR7mn-UMTmE-Df

Villager alts in Smash.

Why do they have thumbs...oh god, they're evolving.

Finally set up my flower series in the same room as my bug series. They go together well but there's a LOT of it.

zlCfzR7r8cUgv68KrU

There's three music players. And something like five clocks on the walls that you can't see. :p

Though a lot of that is because I had already hoarded as much plant-related stuff as I could find to accentuate the bug stuff.

That looks really good even if it is a bit cluttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom