• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

It's ok Koo I went through the same stuff with my bamboo and never thought to try stacking it :p

Also I don't have many saved up yet but if you're still here around 6-7 pm Pacific time I'll gladly come sell my cherries.

Chopper

Hej guys. Just checking in from holiday to say that Sweden is full of time-travelling cheaters with rooms full of Gracie furniture. Annoying.

Very hot women though, so I'll let them off.

Linius

Hej guys. Just checking in from holiday to say that Sweden is full of time-travelling cheaters with rooms full of Gracie furniture. Annoying.

Swedish blondes are best blondes.

Time traveling is a real turn off though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Funny, when I was in Sweden I hardly got any spotpasses and if I did they were from Japanese tourists ha ha

I can give you a Megacero Torso if you don't mind letting me solicit your villagers for signatures when I come by! :p (My villagers have been on a roll with the sigs these past two weeks)
ARRRGHHHH

Nintendo's online is so shitty. I hope we can send letters online in Animal Crossing Wii Z.

I'll send you a PM.

Linius

Reaping the benefits of time traveling doesn't place your pedestal that much higher, guys. Maybe an inch or two. At best. ;)

Like I would ever turn down a hot Swedish girl for Animal Crossing habits, I was joking :(

By the way, there's a meteor shower in my town tonight. I'm opening up for Sammy to do a trade but if someone else wants do a wish, be my guest. I'll probably be afk though.

Koomaster

Like I would ever turn down a hot Swedish girl for Animal Crossing habits, I was joking :(

By the way, there's a meteor shower in my town tonight. I'm opening up for Sammy to do a trade but if someone else wants do a wish, be my guest. I'll probably be afk though.
Thanks for the drop-by and letting me wish. I really have to learn my timezones; didn't realize it was so late where you are, well compared to where I am. :3

Sorry I left so quick tho, but I was lagging. Downloading a patch for SWTOR in the background seems to be taking up all my internet for some reason.

d+pad

Also Puddles is officially leaving on the 14th just in case anyone is interested, I believe she's a peppy frog (well I know for a fact she's a frog I'm just unsure about the peppy part, but I'm pretty sure).

Wolfe: if someone hasn't nabbed her yet, I'd love to do so. My FC is listed in my profile. I see yours is in your profile, too, so just let me know here if I can nab Puddles from you.

Oh, and I could come over pretty much any time on the 14th to get her, so just let me know if there are particular times that would work for you. (I'm Pacific time, BTW.)

d+pad

Been working the past few days to add to my Holiday 2013 Fashions...

tumblr_mw4ckhNoPg1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Although I love them all, that candy-cane dress + sweater combo is all sorts of adorable. Good job :)

BTW, your earlier post about this subject prompted me to make some of my own holiday ware. Only one of them is at all impressive, but I'm still looking forward to some/all of my villagers wearing them in the coming months.

Finally found a way to get the dress to actually resemble my winter coat. I'll post pics when.... well, hell, I probably won't because I'm far too lazy. Need to back up the last month of play pics actually.

Wish I could stop that girly run though... actually hell, no I don't. I'd run like that all the time if I could. Damn public perceptions...

Koomaster

Can anyone lend me some historical clothes for a Gracie check? Please, it's my last one!
I have a witch robe and hat on an alt if you want me to get it. But I don't have any accessory/shoes that are historical. Maybe if you didn't wear any shoes/socks/accessory it would be okay?

Edit: I have my gate open and the witch robe and hat by the train station for you. I am afk, but feel free to come by and pick them up.

braves01

Banned
All I have in my shops is a historical shirt, but if you need it I can get it for you.

I have a witch robe and hat on an alt if you want me to get it. But I don't have any accessory/shoes that are historical. Maybe if you didn't wear any shoes/socks/accessory it would be okay?

Thanks, but I forgot I'd already ordered what I needed from Nook earlier in the day, so it was sitting in my mailbox when I booted up just know. Sorry for sounding so desperate. lol If you did end up buying anything on my behalf in anticipation lemme know and I'll pay you back Elija. Thanks Koomaster for opening up.

Elija2

Thanks, but I forgot I'd already ordered what I needed from Nook earlier in the day, so it was sitting in my mailbox when I booted up just know. Sorry for sounding so desperate. lol If you did end up buying anything on my behalf in anticipation lemme know and I'll pay you back Elija.

Nah, I didn't buy the shirt yet but even if I did it's only like 300 bells so not a big deal. :p

Koomaster

Thanks, but I forgot I'd already ordered what I needed from Nook earlier in the day, so it was sitting in my mailbox when I booted up just know. Sorry for sounding so desperate. lol If you did end up buying anything on my behalf in anticipation lemme know and I'll pay you back Elija. Thanks Koomaster for opening up.
Just caught you leaving. Glad you were able to order what you wanted, I guess you don't need the witch robe & hat? If not I will just put them away again.

Koomaster

No, I don't need them. Sorry for the trouble :-(
It was no trouble at all. Not like I had to walk hundreds of miles in the snow or anything. Just had to hop on my alt, and pick up the items and drop them then hop back on my main all while sitting at my pc. :p

Too easy, no troubles, no worries.

Since we're posting pictures again...

I liked this conversation between Bruce and Apollo.

tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo3_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo5_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6aiioJaB1qa25kqo7_250.jpg

And here's an odd one between Bruce and Soleil.

tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo1_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo3_250.jpg

tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo4_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo5_250.jpg

tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo6_250.jpg
tumblr_mw6a67E1fs1qa25kqo7_250.jpg

And this ironic comment from Lucky. Nothing says "me" like a room full of pictures of others.

tumblr_mw6amr8rTd1qa25kqo1_250.jpg

Mira the space ranger rabbit is moving out today, so if anyone wants to love her, she's free for the taking. I posted this on GameFAQs too, so first come, first serve.

Edit: She's taken.

Wolfe

So for a long while now I've been putting off digging up fossils and so of course gyroids have been populating dig spots as well, today I finally dug them up and I found 21 gyroids and only 2 fossils lol.

Sucks cause I've been inadvertently hoarding them since I can't bring myself to sell any and now I've just got far too many of them. I think I might be paying a visit to retail soon :p

Edit: make that 22 gyoids, and still only 2 fossils.

Edit 2: ok I found all of the fossils, and 4 more gyroids... prolly missed a few as well.

bjork

Peewee is moving into my town. That's cool, I remember him as being cool from an earlier game. Still no mummy dog, though.

Oxx

This police dude is useless. Didn't even tell me that Phineas was running around yesterday. And didn't acknowledge the painting guy today.

This police dude is useless. Didn't even tell me that Phineas was running around yesterday. And didn't acknowledge the painting guy today.

Thing I've noticed with Phineas is he doesn't always appear from day's start. Could appear after you fulfill methods for getting badges during a particular day?

I actually laughed out loud when I saw her in T&T again today...

I'm laughing over here as well now! ^_^

So Deena wants to take off on the 17th. I'm okay with that. Marina is in my tent today though so I wish I could kick Deena out a head of time. *chuckles*

Finally caught a snow crab last night but still need the other two. Gonna try diving for them earlier in the day today... which probably means nothing. Just I'm just not having great luck at night.

Marvie_3

Banned
So for a long while now I've been putting off digging up fossils and so of course gyroids have been populating dig spots as well, today I finally dug them up and I found 21 gyroids and only 2 fossils lol.

Sucks cause I've been inadvertently hoarding them since I can't bring myself to sell any and now I've just got far too many of them. I think I might be paying a visit to retail soon :p

Edit: make that 22 gyoids, and still only 2 fossils.

Edit 2: ok I found all of the fossils, and 4 more gyroids... prolly missed a few as well.
send me a list of the gyroids. ill pay you more than retail for the ones im missing if you decide to sell them

Heimbeck

Banned
So one of my old villagers has been in the shopping district for about a week now.
Is that normal? It seems like he is never going to leave.

Koomaster

Stopped by Best Buy today because I happened to remember about Nintendozone DLC stuff. I ended up getting the raccoon clock again. Looked it up and I see they are recycling the DLC for the next few months.

So if you missed any of the Nintendozone DLC, it will be coming around again.

Edit: Not sure why that website is banned here? Go Nintendo? Well, I guess you will have to trust me that the dlc is being recycled.

Oxx

Thing I've noticed with Phineas is he doesn't always appear from day's start. Could appear after you fulfill methods for getting badges during a particular day?

That might have happened.

*Leaves police station*
*Pulls a weed*
*Phineas appears with weeding badge*

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So one of my old villagers has been in the shopping district for about a week now.
Is that normal? It seems like he is never going to leave.

The next OT title really should be someting like: "Ex villagers come live in your shopping district..."

Maybe I should mention that in the OP somewhere. It's a common question. And is normal :p

Stopped by Best Buy today because I happened to remember about Nintendozone DLC stuff. I ended up getting the raccoon clock again. Looked it up and I see they are recycling the DLC for the next few months.

So if you missed any of the Nintendozone DLC, it will be coming around again.

Edit: Not sure why that website is banned here? Go Nintendo? Well, I guess you will have to trust me that the dlc is being recycled.

I added a picture to the OP the other week. I'm on top of things ;)

Oxx

Yikes, how many weeds have you pulled?

I had to go to towns with hundreds to get the bronze badge >___<

I just got the bronze badge this week after playing every day since euro launch.

My town has never even been that messy, so it has been a slow burn.

Linius

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Niraj is on top of things!

Thanks for the offer Kaduk, looks like a cool villager indeed. But I guess I'm lucky, turns out Lobo the wolf is at my camp site. as some of you may know a male wolf was one of my desired villagers and this one I totally approve :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom