• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lio

Banned
With 168 hrs of played time this game keeps delivering the greatest experience for me. I'm watering flowers every day, collecting fossils to finish my exhibition, looking QR codes for paths and clothes, planting trees in every corner each day, trying to fill my encyclopedia, talking with everybody, diving, fishing, Threedi got the Perfect Town status, first visit from Gracie, Jacob's Ladder.. BOOM, everything is awesome. Still, I doesn't have much online experience. Can you guys add me? My FC is 0619-4073-3653. Thank you.

Elija2

dzT4o5G.jpg

Awwwww yes, 3D snow!

Man, it feels like fall just started and already it's starting to snow.

I need a good long-sleeved shirt. Hopefully I can grab some of Koo's Christmas sweaters to use as my own.

Marvie_3

Banned
With 168 hrs of played time this game keeps delivering the greatest experience for me. I'm watering flowers every day, collecting fossils to finish my exhibition, looking QR codes for paths and clothes, planting trees in every corner each day, trying to fill my encyclopedia, talking with everybody, diving, fishing, Threedi got the Perfect Town status, first visit from Gracie, Jacob's Ladder.. BOOM, everything is awesome. Still, I doesn't have much online experience. Can you guys add me? My FC is 0619-4073-3653. Thank you.
My town is open quite a bit if you want to do some traveling.

Hauk

Neo Member
So just couple of days ago I bought New Leaf, and am a true AC-virgin. Everything is new to me and already I'm interested in seeing other towns in addition to my own. My Friend Code is 1435-4289-3156 and visits and invitations are greatly appreciated :)

Been really fun and light-hearted to do adventures around the village. My mayor is Ironfist and he rules Dampmess -village. Yet to see all the cool stuff like turnip shuffling and things like that, looking forward to that.

Frogstep

Got a petition request if anyone is currently available. Later during the day works too.

I keep getting the same three items: Hanger, wall lamp, and the end table. I believe I have like 3-4 of each. I did get a wall today though, so that's something new!

The hanger and wall lamp are two I still haven't gotten yet. I'd ask if you could save one of each for me but there's some days left until the mushrooms go away. But if you don't mind, just in case lol. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got a petition request if anyone is currently available. Later during the day works too.

The hanger and wall lamp are two I still haven't gotten yet. I'd ask if you could save one of each for me but there's some days left until the mushrooms go away. But if you don't mind, just in case lol. :)

I can open up for you. I think I also have extras of both of those if you want to take them while you're at it.

Marvie_3

Banned
So just couple of days ago I bought New Leaf, and am a true AC-virgin. Everything is new to me and already I'm interested in seeing other towns in addition to my own. My Friend Code is 1435-4289-3156 and visits and invitations are greatly appreciated :)

Been really fun and light-hearted to do adventures around the village. My mayor is Ironfist and he rules Dampmess -village. Yet to see all the cool stuff like turnip shuffling and things like that, looking forward to that.
0301-9797-2166

Feel free to stop over whenever you see my gate open.

I need my hosting badge. :D

Linius

Cool to see new folks joining the OT this far in. Hopefully black friday/christmas brings more folks. Any black friday deals in the US for this game? That always helps I guess :p

Niraj

Cool to see new folks joining the OT this far in. Hopefully black friday/christmas brings more folks. Any black friday deals in the US for this game? That always helps I guess :p

I want to say Best Buy is going to have it (and some other games) for $25 maybe? The bigger thing is probably going to be Wal Mart's $99 2DS deal though. I'm sure that'll add to AC sales, if not immediately, then eventually.

Your town looked really nice. Gave me some ideas on where I'll eventually put up some of the PWP's I have in mind. :)

Thanks dude. I don't put a lot of time into planning like many people around here, but I like what I have :)

Oxx

I must have caught 30 fish this evening before finally landing my first blowfish.

November catches acquired.

New peeps! Yay! If any new players add me, just send me a PM so I know to add you back.

On another note... love this exchange with Chadder from the night before.

0Ubg0hK.jpg

Koomaster

Man, it feels like fall just started and already it's starting to snow.

I need a good long-sleeved shirt. Hopefully I can grab some of Koo's Christmas sweaters to use as my own.
Yep; any who wants them can come to my town or I can drop them off in yours, or create QR codes. Whatever is fine with me. :)

Lio

Banned

Added.

My town is open quite a bit if you want to do some traveling.

Sorry, I was AFK when you opened.
I removed all the QR paths now to match with the new Town Hall Zen Mode.

New peeps! Yay! If any new players add me, just send me a PM so I know to add you back.

Added you too.

Elija2

Yep; any who wants them can come to my town or I can drop them off in yours, or create QR codes. Whatever is fine with me. :)

QR codes aren't worth it since we wouldn't be able to display them in the Able Sisters so our villagers can wear them. So I'll have to visit your town sometime to get them properly.

EDIT: Katrina was in my town today but I didn't have time to play earlier so when I did she was already closed up. I would have been one step closer to getting her on my Main Street.

Insaniac

Lost my Ruby due to lack of playing for a week or so :( One of my faves, so if anybody has her and she plans on moving out please let me know!

Great AC day today, lots of new items, and I got Agent S from a kind GameFAQs poster. :)

Now I got 2 of the 4 supes.

Lost my Ruby due to lack of playing for a week or so :( One of my faves, so if anybody has her and she plans on moving out please let me know!
Matter of fact I do, if she does I'll send you a PM.
He needs to cycle through 16 villagers before he can have her back FYI.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I don't think there was a piece of Sweets set that expensive :p

When will the Gracie sale stuff begin? I still need one piece of the Sweets set but she won't stock it :(
Well it bagan for me today. I have three card items todays if anyone is interested.

The clock, screen (which is a more reasonable 90k) and the closet.

Linius

Oh no, that can't be good. Then it's probably in my town too. Haven't started yet today since I know Lobo will be knocking and I have to place him in a good spot.

Guess I'll have to trade my way to a sweets lamp then.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guess I'll have to trade my way to a sweets lamp then.
The ice cream cone? That should be there everyday on the wall in the top left hand corner.

In other news, attack of the 50 foot Isabelle!
iOEIZHGupU9ch.jpg

EDIT: Hmmmm... minus is down for me at the moment so no idea if others can see it.

Linius

Nah, I just looked it up. It's the lamp, I got everything else. But I never thought about the fact that a 'lamp' could hang up on the wall. Usually these are named 'wall lamp'.

EDIT

Sale started over here as well as I expected. But apparently she still stocks Sweets items and those are the items on sale. So I have the lamp a bit cheaper than normally. Also, the sofa was there today as well and now it's 64.000 bells. I paid 80.000 bells for it yesterday. Damn you Gracie!

Anyways, just spend almost 600.000 bells on three card items (the clock being 300K), the sweets lamp and a tacky sweat (so awesome).

Some pics

iEPB6ITx22oZa.JPG
ibqVUMD0SIS6ys.JPG

Why Gracie, why

iDWCJmbKnPeE3.JPG
ib21vP58qJFUWr.JPG

Me in my new sweater. And Beau, that does sound weird dude. I'm glad he finally wanted me to change it. Now he calls me compadre.

iLjkueuZmOD4w.JPG
iUBF3hobk3KLk.JPG

Moved in Lobo's plot today :D

Koomaster

If I don't get my 200+ hours badge soon, I might cry. I know I spent some time idling on menus and such, but 50 extra hours? Y'all bullshittin me Phineas.
I have always suspected that time spent on the island and time spent in other people's towns doesn't count toward that total either since it's a 'village' representative badge. Seems everyone got their time badges well after the supposed allotted time.

Also I am so jealous of Lobo just showing up in Linius' campsite. Want that wolf in my town so bad. :D

Linius

I was looking for 'any' male wolf villager and I got lucky that Lobo passed by when I was at nine villagers. He's basically replacing Frank as the alpha male in town now :p

bjork

So far my favorite part of the Gracie sale has been the sukajan jackets. I only made a couple of custom designs when I started, and one of them was a sukajan. Glad to see they're a real thing in the game too. :)

Some pics!

T008SGa.jpg

Would you hold it against me? *giggles*

wGhb7lh.jpg

I hate the girly running animation though, so I'm going back to my beach outfit.

4Nso1SK.jpg

I love Francine, she is such a bitch. EDIT: Just saw Niraj's post, lol.

z2qC1AS.jpg

LOL? I never asked him to come to my town.

Niraj

At least he's rocking that awesome lunar horizon

Actually, Linius, that's the dude whose house kind of looked like my main room right? With the bonfire and all

Linius

At least he's rocking that awesome lunar horizon

Actually, Linius, that's the dude whose house kind of looked like my main room right? With the bonfire and all

Yeah, that's him. He was the first villager to gave me a pic. Left me a second one upon leaving town.

Koomaster

I'm laughing over here as well now! ^_^
tumblr_mwbdautXMA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Well, I had over 300k bells on me to go shopping today but looks like someone beat me to it.
Never seen a villager in T&T 3 times within one week before.
Pretty sure she has maxed out her credit card now.
I like how she sort of looks pissed off like; 'This store needs more products! I want to spend more money!!!'
Tommy is sort of looking at me like; 'Please help me, she wanted to purchase Timmy. I am scared!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom