• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

Yup. You can always axe a subscription later if you don't care about it anymore.

I actually changed mine from always subscribe recently since I was being lazy about axing the ones I don't care about anymore and ended up with far too many subscribed threads. I try to go out of my way to subscribe to a thread now if I know I'll want to but maybe at some point I'll change it back and just be more diligent with it.

In other news I've got Groucho moving in, I'm stealin all your villagers dirt boy.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I actually changed mine from always subscribe recently since I was being lazy about axing the ones I don't care about anymore and ended up with far too many subscribed threads. I try to go out of my way to subscribe to a thread now if I know I'll want to but maybe at some point I'll change it back and just be more diligent with it.

In other news I've got Groucho moving in, I'm stealin all your villagers dirt boy.

I knew you looked up to me.

Wolfe

Ugh damn he put his house in a pretty dumb spot, now I've got 3 houses all cramped up in between the railroad tracks/eastern cliff/river when there's all this space in the west near the beach.

I don't really care enough to do plot resets (not to mention I can't due to having 3 alt characters) but it's still disappointing given all the other better places one could place their home.

Maybe he was just ashamed of his ratty shack home and didn't want to stick it out where it could be easily seen (funny enough my alt house nearby closer to the train tracks is also done up with shanty exterior.)

Niraj

Ugh damn he put his house in a pretty dumb spot, now I've got 3 houses all cramped up in between the railroad tracks/eastern cliff/river when there's all this space in the west near the beach.

I don't really care enough to do plot resets (not to mention I can't due to having 3 alt characters) but it's still disappointing given all the other better places one could place their home.

Maybe he was just ashamed of his ratty shack home and didn't want to stick it out where it could be easily seen (funny enough my alt house nearby closer to the train tracks is also done up with shanty exterior.)

He's a bear, they do whatever they want.

I have a basic and perfect painting if anybody needs them.

Wolfe

anyone here have turnips?

My town has them selling for 572

I was just thinking about buying turnips as it's Sunday morning in my town lol. Would you like to buy some as well? I'd love to come sell a few at least (not sure how much locker space I'll be able to free up) but won't be ready for a few minutes.

Also I know it's nit picky but it always confuses me for a moment when someone says they're town is selling turnips instead of buying :p

I was just thinking about buying turnips as it's Sunday morning in my town lol. Would you like to buy some as well? I'd love to come sell a few at least (not sure how much locker space I'll be able to free up) but won't be ready for a few minutes.

Also I know it's nit picky but it always confuses me for a moment when someone says they're town is selling turnips instead of buying :p

I'm sorry. something came up.

If you are still there FC IS 0216-0808-0777

My town is called Dewloupe.

And I don't need any, but thank you.

Wolfe

I'm sorry. something came up.

If you are still there FC IS 0216-0808-0777

My town is called Dewloupe.

And I don't need any, but thank you.

Yeah I'm still here, just added you.

Edit: just saw your edit, no worries just wanted to ask since it was an option :)

I can stop by now if you've got the time.

Yeah I'm still here, just added you. Did you want to swing by my town and buy some turnips of your own to sell? I've still got 45 minutes or so that Joan will be around.

Nah, I'm good, but thanks for the offer.

I don't have the room for it anyway. lol

Gates are open.

Wolfe

Hope you don't mind but I bought a painting as thanks.

Now to clean up all this crap I threw on the ground to make room for the turnips.

Niraj

Anyone need to sell turnips? I'm at 396 for the next hour and a half. I know there was a 500+ price yesterday, but if anybody missed out on that, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom