• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfe

you can sell him for beaucoup denier if you wanted some excess bells

i got 12 million for him

Yeah if you can use the bells go ahead and take Labrys advice here, it's not like I'm actively seeking the guy or anything I just thought it would be cool to have him in my town.

Labrys

Yeah if you can use the bells go ahead and take Labrys advice here, it's not like I'm actively seeking the guy or anything I just thought it would be cool to have him in my town.

of course if you wanna give him to someone too for free that's also really rad, i'm just a greedy sonofabitch and love getting lotsa money, heh

Wolfe

Yeah I feel ya, I recently took Kid Cat in from my campsite for the sole purpose of selling on Gamefaqs simply because I knew I could prolly get decent amount for him. Outside of instances like that (for example if I found Julian in my campsite) I can't really be bothered though as it feels like far too much work to bring someone in and wait for them to want to move out, it worked out in this case cause it didn't take him too long.

I mean I can understand why people with two copies of the game will lots of times use the second town as a cycling town.

Can't deny it's far more rewarding feeling hooking up someone (on GAF in particular) with a animal they desire for whatever reason (I dislike saying "dreamies", it's silly and I'm a very serious person).

In other news I'm a few million away from 50 million, almost halfway there. I might even toss the ADB in an alt house when I finally get it since I have one that's closer to the station and Retail than my house is lol. Great place for one of the biggest status symbols in the game right?

Marvie_3

Banned
In other news I'm a few million away from 50 million, almost halfway there. I might even toss the ADB in an alt house when I finally get it since I have one that's closer to the station and Retail than my house is lol. Great place for one of the biggest status symbols in the game right?

I put my ADB in my bar. :D

Wolfe

Well it's true that I haven't decided on my alt's houses furniture layouts yet as I'm still in the process of expanding them. Although I'm likely going to wait till after I hit 100 million, whenever that ends up happening. That sounds like a neat idea :p

So I'll prolly steal it, ya know good artists/great artists and all that.

And to top it off my bar will be better! Don't worry I'll let you come over and hang out there all you like.

Acid08

Banned
Canberra is moving on the 2nd if anyone wants her! She's an uchi Koala.

Canberra.png

Chopper

Still looking for a Tartan-plaid Outfit, if anyone has one in their Gracie's.

Also, Happy Birthday BPB!

And yes, an AC Mario Kart Tournament would be a wonderful thing!

Collete

Happy Birthday, bluepolicebox!

Get some awesome cake! :D

Edit: too bad Mario Kart is on Wii U, would have loved to participated T_T

Thanks, everyone. :D I really appreciate that. Got to have a fun little party with Jules, Flurry, and Lolly this morning. Birthdays are really well done in this game.

tumblr_n6e5pa4gHP1qa25kqo9_250.jpg
tumblr_n6e5pa4gHP1qa25kqo10_250.jpg

And I'd love to play some MK8 with you guys.

Thanks, everyone. :D I really appreciate that. Got to have a fun little party with Jules, Flurry, and Lolly this morning. Birthdays are really well done in this game.

tumblr_n6e5pa4gHP1qa25kqo9_250.jpg
tumblr_n6e5pa4gHP1qa25kqo10_250.jpg

And I'd love to play some MK8 with you guys.
D'awwww! Awesome party people! Happy birthday!!11!!1

And I'll be Karting in a minute myself. :D

Labrys

i unfortunately don't have a wii-u otherwise i would be mario karting, but you guys have fun!

at least when brawl comes out i'll be able to fight against others with the 3ds version

Well, I've been slacking on playing Animal Crossing lately, and I start it up today to find one of my original villagers, Skye, moved out. :(

Kinda bummed about it. Then I see there's a camper - Elmer - and all I can think of is, "You suck! You're not Skye! You're not even close!" That's probably irrational. It's weird how you get attached to these guys even though I know it's one of eight pre-set personalities and I have another normal-type villager still in town.

Well, I've been slacking on playing Animal Crossing lately, and I start it up today to find one of my original villagers, Skye, moved out. :(

Kinda bummed about it. Then I see there's a camper - Elmer - and all I can think of is, "You suck! You're not Skye! You're not even close!" That's probably irrational. It's weird how you get attached to these guys even though I know it's one of eight pre-set personalities and I have another normal-type villager still in town.
Man... my Barold mood swing. Went from being the best villager ever to GTFO you slag when he decided to pack and not tell me. I'm still pissed at him for it.

tumblr_mbt3z498OU1qeg6edo1_r1_400.gif

Oh, and Niraj...
Actually, I laughed pretty hard when I read that. You have a point. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom