• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all Marvies

tumblr_n6f8n4AxaJ1qhp6tuo1_400.jpg

Oh man you have Dizzy AND Lobo!?

Amazing, Dizzy just left me but Lobo is staying..... forever!

Collete

Man... my Barold mood swing. Went from being the best villager ever to GTFO you slag when he decided to pack and not tell me. I'm still pissed at him for it.

tumblr_mbt3z498OU1qeg6edo1_r1_400.gif

Oh, and Niraj...

Actually, I laughed pretty hard when I read that. You have a point. :p

Lol I also laughed at this, needed a good morning laugh, thanks XD

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If one were to take a break it is best to do it on a day you just told a villager not to leave right?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hope it's okay to post this. I think we skipped May but I know we have some new players posting and maybe lurking who might be working on their museums. I haven't found a Brand New Catch for June yet.

That Niraj charm. It's very...special.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes the other day, guys. :)

Here are the new things for June:

Bugs
Agrias butterfly
Birdwing butterfly
Centipede
Darner dragonfly
Emperor butterfly
Firefly
Goliath beetle
Lantern fly
Mosquito
Oak silk moth
Rainbow stag
Tarantula
Violin beetle

Moth and pondskater become more common.

Fish
Arowana
Dorado
Eel
Gar
Giant Snakehead
Piranha
Saddled Bichir

You can also catch hammerhead sharks, ocean sunfish, saw sharks, and sharks at your beach.

Diving
Sea grapes
Tiger prawn

Acorn barnacles and sea urchin become more common.

And thanks, that's nice that you think I'm special. You guys are a bunch of sweethearts.

Elija2

If one were to take a break it is best to do it on a day you just told a villager not to leave right?

Yep, that way none of your villagers will move away while you're gone.

You also might want to enable the Beautiful Town ordinance if you don't already have it.

Wanace

I haven't played in at least 6 months. I found my cart again today and want to get back in.

Is there anything to know about coming back to the game after a long absence?

I've missed a lot of holidays and fish and bugs etc. but I don't really mind, I think I'll have time to play about an hour a day so I can catch up eventually.

I haven't played in at least 6 months. I found my cart again today and want to get back in.

Is there anything to know about coming back to the game after a long absence?

I've missed a lot of holidays and fish and bugs etc. but I don't really mind, I think I'll have time to play about an hour a day so I can catch up eventually.
Might have quite a few villagers gone...possibly overrun with weeds if you didn't have beautiful ordinance, hmmm guess those are the main ones.

You shouldn't have more than one villager move during an extended absence. Weeds and dead flowers if you didn't have the Beautiful Town ordinance or a ton of unwanted regular flowers if you did would be the next biggest issue. You'll have bed head that can be fixed by a trip to Shampoodle.

Your villagers will all comment on your absence but they'll never mention it again after that. Just make sure you talk to every one of them because the moving out cycle will begin again immediately but they can't ping you if you haven't spoken to them in more than a week.

:D was it a good day?

Yup. Barbecue, baseball, and Mario Kart. Doesn't get much better.

And thanks, that's nice that you think I'm special. You guys are a bunch of sweethearts.

Wolfe

Yay! New season! :)

Nay! I missed the Tartan-plaid Outfit! :(

When is it available exactly? I just started working my way through May so I can keep an eye out for it.

Still want her? She's in boxes today.

I've managed to complicate things by taking in a villager from Gamefaqs to give to a friend of mine since he doesn't really utilize any boards or anything when it comes to AC so there's a good chance he'd of never gotten the particular villager :p

I'll try to free up room in the mean time but no guarantees now >_<

Trying to free up my inventory and noted I have a lot of extra paintings that are legit. I don't want to send them to the abyss, so if you need any of these, you're welcome to get 'em, free of charge:

- Common Painting
- Worthy Painting
- Wistful Painting (x2)
- Proper Painting (x2)
- Moving Painting
- Solemn Painting
- Warm Painting (x2)
- Famous Painting
- Jolly Painting
- Flowery Painting

Although these are free, if you guys happen to have any of these, I'd love to snag 'em to finally complete my gosh darned museum:

- Amazing Painting
- Dynamic Painting
- Fine Painting
- Nice Painting
- Quaint Painting
- Scary Painting
- Ancient Statue
- Motherly Statue
- Gallant Statue
- Great Statue
- Mystic Statue
- Robust Statue
- Valiant Statue

Wolfe

Well I just visited Redd and now have a fine painting for you as well lol, give me a couple minutes to move the day forward.

You are extremely kind. But I couldn't possibly take it off your hands without showering you with many, many bells! Or is there anything you might need?
Totally cool. It's yours no cost. Just need to wait for me to get home in a bit cause I'm at a brewery at the moment. :)

Acid08

Banned
Looks like I'll have room after all (and I'm assuming the guy with Marshal moving out isn't offering him anymore as he hasn't posted about it since).
Are we 3DS friends? I'm at work right now so I can add you quickly if not but I'll just open my gate so you can talk to her. Her house is the one to the far left of the train station, closest to the tracks.

Awesome. Thankyou. What brewery?!
Home now for a few before dinner! I was at the Bruery tasting room. Hadn't been by there in a bit so there were a few beers I wanted to grab tasters of.

I'll keep an eye on here and open up if you say the word. :)

Edit: Crap. I'm getting dragged out again. Will you be around tomorrow morning. Might be easier to get it to you then.

Chopper

Thanks eudaemonic! That was the last dress and last out-of-season unorderable item I needed for my catalogue.

Just need to finish the Summer Gracie bits and find about 15 normal, orderable tops.

Oh, and claim my Golden Net in a couple of weeks.

Anustart

I buy a harp from Retail today that Julian put there. He sees me just now, "OH MY, I need that harp! I'll buy it!"

Then why'd you sell it!

I buy a harp from Retail today that Julian put there. He sees me just now, "OH MY, I need that harp! I'll buy it!"

Then why'd you sell it!
I've sold stuff to my villagers in ReTail just to have them give it to me later. I'm like... you know I wasn't selling that because I was hard up for Bells? I really didn't want it.

Wolfe

acnl_gold.png

It finally happened... after a weekend of Pokemon VGC and a local StreetPass meet, I now have the coveted gold StreetPass badge!

Welcome to the Elite!

Now to teach you the secret handshake.

Good luck to all those who need to catch a tarantula.

Funny enough I've still got one in my locker from last year in case anyone happened to request on (along with a scorpion). I look forward to getting to June so I can catch some of these fuckers again!

Chopper

Thanks, it feels great to join the (probably small) club.

Well, at least a bronze is better than an empty space : P

Which reminds me, I still need to grab the Dream badge, I believe.
Me too. And weeding. I've been rocking Beautiful Town since launch, so I'm probably not even close.

Velcro Fly

I'm at Disney World and I've gotten quite a few AC streetpasses so I may be closing in on the first Streetpass badge.

Also have like 3 fish to catch this month. Five if you count the ones that are all year round that I haven't caught.

I need to figure something to do with these black roses. I have so many of them now. Up to 4 blues since I put them all together and just water them every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom