• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Cody

Can someone explain to me why there are two of these?

Also, I'm new to the game. Can someone explain to be how the timing works? Are there exclusive critters for each month?

9191346264_60d753caae_o.png

--

tumblr_n6hyg31bRD1sp8elno1_500.png

tumblr_n6hyg31bRD1sp8elno3_500.png

Can someone explain to me why there are two of these?

Also, I'm new to the game. Can someone explain to be how the timing works? Are there exclusive critters for each month?
Kind of, basically last chance to catch means that those fishes/bugs cannot be caught after whatever month it says till it comes back as new catches.

Whilst new catches mean these are the new bugs/fishes that will appear starting that month, so you'll know what new things to look/catch for.

Tom_Cody

Kind of, basically last chance to catch means that those fishes/bugs cannot be caught after whatever month it says till it comes back as new catches.

Whilst new catches mean these are the new bugs/fishes that will appear starting that month, so you'll know what new things to look/catch for.
Thanks. That makes sense now.

I need to check up the Streetpass area of my village lol XD

Also whoo to the fact I don't have to care about new catches each month now =D

Grr, I still have like animal from each category:

Red banded dragonfly, king salmon, and horseshoe crab. Ah well, gives me something to look forward to for the next few months.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Woah. Welcome back!

Are there requirements to have her appear? I can't even remember.

I think you just have to have the store upgrade before the emporium. Other than that it's just hoping for the best unfortunately :(

Have a moving painting at Redd's if anybody needs it.

I have a mystic statue and moving painting you can have.
Ooh... if I grab those from you, I can drop off those extra gyroids I have! :p Maybe in a little bit? Trying to get some stuff done atm. I'll keep an eye out for that solemn painting too.

Thanks for the heads up on that too, Niraj!

Ooh... if I grab those from you, I can drop off those extra gyroids I have! :p Maybe in a little bit? Trying to get some stuff done atm. I'll keep an eye out for that solemn painting too.

I have a graceful painting if you still need that!

Someone please just give me a solemn painting. D:
I have one for you!

Sheeeit, I actually got the Streetpass Expert badge.

q4YmeNh.jpg

Maybe getting 1000 Streetpasses won't be so impossible...

Frogstep

I'm down for that! Not sure if you managed to collect the whole princess set stuff but if you have that I'd like to catalog what you have. :)

I have one for you!

Oh please yes!

And to you as well, my man!

upBf0MC.jpg

You helped make this come true! :D
Sweet, congrats! You helped me complete my painting collection, at least! I just need the statues that I'm missing and I'll finally be finished with that exhibit.

I guess I don't need to bother my Smug/Cranky villagers for paintings anymore. :lol

Started up a new town a couple of days ago after not having played in a looong time. Loving it like it's new.
Why'd ya start up a new one versus rehabilitating your old town? How long did you play for before?
i haven't played in weeks!
Slacker!

Also, thanks again for dropping off paintings earlier, Frog and Spin! Also sorry I had to go abruptly. It came out really good but I was an hour late because I was glued to my 3DS. :p

Man, my friend told me what happens when you delete the town and how you cut down the town tree. My heart would die seriously, saddest thing I have heard.

It would be interesting if the game did something like that. Show your mayor taking one last stroll through town. As it stands, it's just a bunch of saddish dialogue options with Isabelle. But...kids, I guess.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Isabelle putting eviction notices on villager's door and forcing them to the train station to leave. The shops closing down and going back to ruin. All the while KK is playing a sad tune on a harmonica.

Chopper

Okay. I officially only need ONE piece of furniture for my catalogue! It's a Gracie Bench. If anyone has one in their Emporium today, and are available in the next couple of hours, I would LOVE to come get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom