• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eojoko

Why'd ya start up a new one versus rehabilitating your old town? How long did you play for before?

I had most of main street updated, probably played for about two good months and had been sporadically checking up on the town since then. I started a new town because the location of some of my permanent structures was eating away at me. It was all I could do to just get over it, but eventually I decided to just start a new town.

Amazing. Mind if I check the clothes in there too?

I'll note it down here:
  • Groovy tee - 6,400 bells
  • Brown plaid shorts - 3,600 bells
  • Groovy tank - 5,800 bells
  • White leather shoes - 4,000 bells
  • Leopard pumps - 4,000 bells
  • Coral tee - 6,200 bells
  • Cow tank - 5,800 bells
  • White lace-skirt - 3,600 bells
  • Aviator shades - 4,800 bells
  • Floppy hat - 4,800 bells
Just tell me what you are interested, and I'll buy cause shops will be closed when I move to my 3DSXL.

Chopper

I'll note it down here:
  • Groovy tee - 6,400 bells
  • Brown plaid shorts - 3,600 bells
  • Groovy tank - 5,800 bells
  • White leather shoes - 4,000 bells
  • Leopard pumps - 4,000 bells
  • Coral tee - 6,200 bells
  • Cow tank - 5,800 bells
  • White lace-skirt - 3,600 bells
  • Aviator shades - 4,800 bells
  • Floppy hat - 4,800 bells
Just tell me what you are interested, and I'll buy cause shops will be closed when I move to my 3DSXL.
Amazing. Could you pick me up the Floppy Hat and the Groovy Tee too?

Chopper

Total = 121,200 bells.
Will be going on to XL, and edit this post when I'm online. Do you want me to try and get to your place or you wanna go to mine?

Bring the bamboo ;P

Edit: Town's open Chopper.
Thanks so much man. Furniture portion of my catalogue, done!

This is everything else I need for 100% catalogue:

Cyan Argyle Tank (Gracie)
Melon Gingham Shirt
Melon Gingham Tee
Peachy Tank
Peachy Tee
Pink Parka
Pop Bloom Tee
Red-grid Shirt
Reggae Tank
Three-ball Tee
Toad Tee
Watermelon Tee
Zipper Tank

Aaaaand that's it. If anyone (except Niraj!) can help me out, let me know. I will pay handsomely!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks so much man. Furniture portion of my catalogue, done!

This is everything else I need for 100% catalogue:

Cyan Argyle Tank (Gracie)
Melon Gingham Shirt
Melon Gingham Tee
Peachy Tank
Peachy Tee
Pink Parka
Pop Bloom Tee
Red-grid Shirt
Reggae Tank
Three-ball Tee
Toad Tee
Watermelon Tee
Zipper Tank

Aaaaand that's it. If anyone (except Niraj!) can help me out, let me know. I will pay handsomely!

I can get the orderable ones to you if you want man, I meant to but it totally slipped my mind.

Niraj

Only if it's no hassle. I know you you don't like accepting money, but I feel I should pay for the last items I need!

Nah it's no problem, and no money required. Pay somebody else if you want :p

Edit: Ok, ordered them all. Odd that "Toad tee" has a capital T in Toad while "toad shirt" does not. Just noticed that.

Frogstep

Found out Camofrog is thinking of moving, but holy shit he just refuses to come out of his house so I can tell him no. I lost count of how many times I saved and quit to make him be outside. :p

I had most of main street updated, probably played for about two good months and had been sporadically checking up on the town since then. I started a new town because the location of some of my permanent structures was eating away at me. It was all I could do to just get over it, but eventually I decided to just start a new town.
The structure thing can be painful. :/ I don't think I could do it myself though. :p
Just a few days left. Are we celebrating AC-GAF? :)
Maybe I'll doodle something if I'm caught up on my other doodles. It'll have to be LEWD! Mwahaha!
Found out Camofrog is thinking of moving, but holy shit he just refuses to come out of his house so I can tell him no. I lost count of how many times I saved and quit to make him be outside. :p
Tia threatened to leave today. Oh hell no.

Oh! So tonight is Tomodachi night for those of us downloading it.
pTlhPm1.jpg

I'll just leave this here. :D

My nip prices are 134. The Stalk Market Wizard is telling me to hold till tomorrow night or Sat morning. It better be right or I'll be back begging for anything over 110.

Niraj

I'm pretty sure I'm bottom of the barrel pickings compared to who they could QR code. :p

Maybe they've just been following your every word for this exact moment. Who knows how the mind of a deviant works. Any insight?

Funny thing, so I didn't even bother going in Camofrog's house and it turns out it's his birthday. I'm the worst piece of shit frog mayor. :'(

D:

Elija2

Funny thing, so I didn't even bother going in Camofrog's house and it turns out it's his birthday. I'm the worst piece of shit frog mayor. :'(

It never crossed your mind to enter his house to check on him before you started resetting the game a dozen times to try to force him out?

Frogstep

It never crossed your mind to enter his house to check on him before you started resetting the game a dozen times to try to force him out?

lol no. I almost always just walk around town tryin to find whoever is trying to move and if they're inside I just save and reset until they're outside. Hearing about movers immediately stops my daily routine.

Wolfe

So I'm still playing catchup with the date while trying to get Lucha to move out for a friend of mine, it'll be so much nicer when I can go back to just playing the game regularly again lol.

Wolfe

That's another thing I look forward to, upgrading alt houses for furniture storage. Figured I'd wait till I hit 100 million before I dig into that mess, slowly but surely! I think I've got 30 million to go.

Labrys

Almost done expanding my home, just have basement now.

Marshal blessed me with the funds to do so, gotta love that boring, popular little money maker.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I'm still playing catchup with the date while trying to get Lucha to move out for a friend of mine, it'll be so much nicer when I can go back to just playing the game regularly again lol.
I'm playing catchup in New Leaf and other games. Since I was doing nothing in New Leaf I thought I'd put it to the side for now and focus on other games, like Pokémon X since I haven't beaten the Elite Four still.

Nice! Someone is rolling in the dough!
Gotta get to 100 million! This will put me at 60. Once I hit 100 million, I'm retiring from the Stalk Market.

Edit: I'm gonna play with Tomodachi for a bit but if you're interested in selling in my town, send me a message with your code if I don't already have you on my list.

Velcro Fly

Bronze streetpass badge! Only took Symphony of the Goddesses AND a week at Disney World but I got it!

I can't imagine how many I missed out on last summer by going before the game came out though :(

Frogstep

Gotta get to 100 million! This will put me at 60. Once I hit 100 million, I'm retiring from the Stalk Market.

Edit: I'm gonna play with Tomodachi for a bit but if you're interested in selling in my town, send me a message with your code if I don't already have you on my list.

I haven't even hit earned the badge turnip badge yet lol. I always get lazy or am too late to shop for nips. How much do you guys invest on turnips each week, 1 mil?

Marvie_3

Banned
Bronze streetpass badge! Only took Symphony of the Goddesses AND a week at Disney World but I got it!

I can't imagine how many I missed out on last summer by going before the game came out though :(

I spent all week in NYC. Got sooooooooooooooooo many street passes. It was awesome. I should have more than enough to get the bronze at least now. :D

Wolfe

I haven't even hit earned the badge turnip badge yet lol. I always get lazy or am too late to shop for nips. How much do you guys invest on turnips each week, 1 mil?

To be honest I've only just gotten the gold turnip badge a week or two ago, I had a big score early on after getting the game and then didn't really touch them much since until recently. Anytime that I buy them now it depends on how much locker space I'm able to free up as to how many I'll actually buy. I think the last time I only was able to buy enough to fill one lettered section of the locker (I didn't have much room outside my station to throw stuff on the ground due to plants/paths.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom