• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeXL

Does anybody have the basic and/or jolly paintings? These are the last two I need to complete my art collection.

I have a bunch of genuine paintings to trade, 11 zodiac items or even just bells if you prefer that.

Does anybody have the basic and/or jolly paintings? These are the last two I need to complete my art collection.

I have a bunch of genuine paintings to trade, 11 zodiac items or even just bells if you prefer that.

Redd has a legit basic painting in my town if you want to come buy it. Not sure when he closes but I could grab it for you if you can't make it. (No payment neccessary.)

I have a Jolly. I'd be happy to trade for:
Worthy painting
Wistful painting
Valiant sculpture
Robust sculpture
Motherly sculpture

I'm open now, by the way. Already added you!

EdgeXL

Argh! I missed a section!

I also need worthy painting and moving painting. Anybody have one?

Ty so much for putting up with me tonight.

Heh. Double checking my list too I realized I forgot one as well.
Worthy painting
Scenic painting
Valiant sculpture
Robust sculpture
Motherly sculpture

Ah well... not too bad. I'll get more itchy to complete it when I get my scorpion.
Oh dear gourde I hope I get my scorpion.

EdgeXL

Heh. Double checking my list too I realized I forgot one as well.
Worthy painting
Scenic painting
Valiant sculpture
Robust sculpture
Motherly sculpture

Ah well... not too bad. I'll get more itchy to complete it when I get my scorpion.
Oh dear gourde I hope I get my scorpion.

I have a scenic painting. I can drop it by real fast if your gate is still open.

Anustart

I need 6 signatures in 45 minutes! This petition gonna fail :(

Also, just checked museum, I'm only missing two fossils, ankylosaurus tail aand styrasomething torso!

Anustart

Opening.
EDIT: closed for now, let me know if you want me to re-open.

Sorry that happened. I thought I had to have it in by 12 sharp, and euda had six awake. Turned out it wasn't a 12am deadline, as I gave it back to Ankha at 5 after.

thanks both of you!

now Catopoly will have crunchier cereal!

On the hunt for:

Mystic Statue
Robust Statue

These are the last two bits of art I need. I have many on the ground (lol) to trade, will make a list up if needed.

Cheers.

Edit: Also might be a long shot but did anyone get a spare Pic of Blanca the other month during April Fools? My game stuffed up and some of the villagers wouldn't do the event so I never got it. :( I have some random villager pics to trade if you want.

Oxx

That was the longest break I had taken from the game.

Even Isabelle was all: 'Where you been, bro?'

Luckily I managed to stop Bubbles moving.

Marvie_3

Banned

I have a worthy painting for you.
On the hunt for:

Mystic Statue
Robust Statue
I have a mystic statue for you.

I also have these to give away if anyone else needs them:

Calm Painting
Common Painting x3
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting x2
Flowery Painting x2
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Perfect Painting x3
Quaint Painting
Scary Painting x3
Warm Painting x3
Wild Painting
Wistful Painting

Koomaster

Anyone ever have a camper not show up the next day after you invite them to live in your town?

Yesterday I was pretty sick and didn't get to play till close to 3am. I saw there was a camper and went to say hi and decided to invite him to live in town.
He definitely agreed to it after he lost a match of rock/paper/scissors...

tumblr_n6sydvete81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

But today I'm playing and there is no new plot set up for his house. I definitely saved the game because things I had changed in town and with my inventory are the same.
Such as I still have the fossils I dug up last night, didn't get them identified b/c it was so late and I wouldn't have been able to sell them.

There is also ample space for new homes, and I only have 9 villagers.

Could it be because I asked him so late that he will set up maybe tomorrow instead? Anyone ever have this happen?

... a promise is a promise... :(

EdgeXL

I have a worthy painting for you.

I have a mystic statue for you.

I also have these to give away if anyone else needs them:

Calm Painting
Common Painting x3
Famous Painting x2
Fine Painting x2
Flowery Painting x2
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Perfect Painting x3
Quaint Painting
Scary Painting x3
Warm Painting x3
Wild Painting
Wistful Painting

Thanks! I am really busy today but maybe on Sunday or Monday?

EdgeXL

I need some pwps suggested by my people. I've only had one request :/

Any way to force them out easier?

Yes. Run around with your pocket full of tools, bells, seashells, etc. Anything that Villagers cannot ask for.

Stay away from your villagers for a few minutes then walk around until one pings you. With your pockets full they can't give you something and they can't ask for anything you are holding. They might still ping you for something like a new greeting but at least there are better odds of getting a PWP request.

Some people actually swim out to the far corner of the island to avoid villagers. I don't think that is necessary. Others actually herd their villagers into pens and dig holes so the villagers can't wander off. Then they go away for a few minutes and run by the villagers hoping to get a ping.

Hey all. I was going to post this in the Tomodachi Life thread but I figured since so many folks here have helped me in AC I'd give you first dibs: I have two Tomodachi Life demo codes. PM me if you're interested!

Anustart

Yes. Run around with your pocket full of tools, bells, seashells, etc. Anything that Villagers cannot ask for.

Stay away from your villagers for a few minutes then walk around until one pings you. With your pockets full they can't give you something and they can't ask for anything you are holding. They might still ping you for something like a new greeting but at least there are better odds of getting a PWP request.

Some people actually swim out to the far corner of the island to avoid villagers. I don't think that is necessary. Others actually herd their villagers into pens and dig holes so the villagers can't wander off. Then they go away for a few minutes and run by the villagers hoping to get a ping.

Lol, I like the idea of a pwp farm.

Frogstep

Hey Koo do you have or are you working on any cool clothing designs for the summer? As much as I LOVE your winter ones, it's a little silly seeing my froggies in snowman shirts in the sun. :p

Koomaster

Hey Koo do you have or are you working on any cool clothing designs for the summer? As much as I LOVE your winter ones, it's a little silly seeing my froggies in snowman shirts in the sun. :p
Did you miss my spring designs? :p

I'll see if I can work something up soon for summer. I need to start juggling older designs between my alts since Mabel won't save anymore designs. :(
That's really what's holding me up now.

Frogstep

I'll see if I can work something up soon for summer. I need to start juggling older designs between my alts since Mabel won't save anymore designs. :(

Yeah I missed out on your spring designs. :(

But that sounds great! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the summer. :D

Elija2

Today when I started the game up my villager came out of his house sweating. I guess it's t-shirt season now? It kinda sucks that Gracie doesn't sell that many good-looking tees.

Yeah, my villagers are still wearing your winter stuff. I guess they'll be celebrating Christmas in July.

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Thankyou everyone!
YAY!!! Congrats!!
sorry for off topicing but did anyone else get it?
PPaPNkS.jpg
RPBBsOA.jpg
Gah! Reminds me... I still need to make to Tomodachi version of my QR code. I'm scared to boot it up though because I have other stuff I need to get to and I'll get addicted.
Yeah, my villagers are still wearing your winter stuff. I guess they'll be celebrating Christmas in July.
Koo designs are best designs. I had a laugh the other day when Boomer decided to wear the shirt with the chick breaking out of the egg and I swore the chick looked more like a dachshund breaking out of a bone stretching across his tubby little belly.

Trimmed down my friends list today because I was nearing 90 people. Basically did the deal where if it didn't say the last time you were online and I didn't offhand recognize who it was, I eliminated. So apologies if you were accidentally cut and managed to notice.

Oh, and my nips tonight are 129. I'll be around for three more hours if anyone goes "oh shit" and needs to sell and not take a loss.

Woo! Super Greg, I mean Hazel, told me she wants to leave on the 12th! I can finally have my space back in front of the café again!

Velcro Fly

Ricky leaving without telling me hurts, especially since I set aside 20-30 minutes a day the last week while at Disney World to make sure I kept my town up. This is at least the 3rd villager I've had move out without telling me they were leaving.

Anustart

Well Mac suggested a tv pwp. Must farm more!

Edit: Going all in with nips this week. Bought 3 million worth so far, plan to spend another 6. So if anyone gets good prices this week, lemme know!!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ricky leaving without telling me hurts, especially since I set aside 20-30 minutes a day the last week while at Disney World to make sure I kept my town up. This is at least the 3rd villager I've had move out without telling me they were leaving.

Sorry to hear :(

Koomaster

There's always a day between camper invitation and plot. They go back to their old town to pack first. Nice choice with Kevin though :'(
You were definitely correct!
tumblr_n6um6ffb211swqxw3o1_400.jpg

But that sounds great! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the summer. :D
So much pressure! Now I know how Sable feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom