• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
(PS: Apollo is moving out on the 13th if anyone wants him:

Apollo_NewLeaf_Official.png

)

I'd take him if I had an opening. :(

Anyone needs Gyroids?
mini dinkoid
gongoid
I need these two! :)

Oxx

I might be up for Fantasy Life when it comes out. I'm probably going to be skipping Tomodachi. I figure I have already missed the initial wave of Tomodachi excitement.

Wolfe

Had to of. I've been buying stuff for months, and the last week and half I've been buying everything there, not to mention I clean it out every day I time travel :/

It's real easy to just assume you're good in that regard, I'd still recommend hitting up the catalog and buying nine 9 lamps or something just to be sure.

What's the gameplay like?

Edit: Watched the trailer, looks pretty cool. I'm probably in.
I am 100% buying it, so count on me :D
Yup :D So excited to finally see this localized. Seems like we've been waiting forever for it.
The release date for Fantasy Life lines up fairly close to the 500 day anniversary of New Leaf's release in NA (both are in October). Seems like the perfect game to move on to.
Fantasy Life does look pretty cool. If anything it looks like a lot of fun and def something I'd be willing to try if some of you guys are considering jumping in. :)
I might be up for Fantasy Life when it comes out. I'm probably going to be skipping Tomodachi. I figure I have already missed the initial wave of Tomodachi excitement.
Gonna be fun with all you guys =D, hopefully Europe's release is close the the NA... Oh dang may have been the reason we got Layton vs Phoenix Wright before you guys =O.

Also anyone want the Fantasy Life OT it's up for grabs, maybe someone from NA here wants it ;D I have reserved it =P

Chopper

From the OP:
Thanks. Of course it's in the OP.

No trading for me then, for the time being. Wanted: An awesome neighbour of any personality.

Also, for the first time ever, one of my old neighbours showed up on main street today. Pippy was my first mover, so seeing him again made me feel surprisingly nostalgic.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ha ha. Not the first time I've made that mistake. She's pretty androgynous, to be fair.

Edit: Is it a Bug-off this weekend? Can we pick up our golden nets finally?

21st I believe. It's usually the third Saturday of the month.

Niraj

Collete

If you haven't found a place for him yet I'd love him! Only problem is remembering when he moves out lol.

I barely remember to meet my villagers when they schedule a visit 30min later lol.

Sure, I'd be happy to give him to you! Sorry for the delayed response.

Edit: I'll also join in on this Fantasy Life train with you all! You guys are an awesome community and would be a shame to miss out on all the fun :p

I don't mind helping out if you need a hand I suppose. I'd have to look into it since I don't know a lot about it though :p

Thanks =), I'll try to sort something out nearing the release XD, atm I'm trying to find out if the game's coming out a month earlier in Europe or the same month as NA can't find a source article to it coming for EU at September except Wikipedia XD. Hopefully it works online like AC where every region can play together, but may be NA & EU or worse case scenario online region locked =(

Niraj

Thanks =), I'll try to sort something out nearing the release XD, atm I'm trying to find out if the game's coming out a month earlier in Europe or the same month as NA can't find a source article to it coming for EU at September except Wikipedia XD. Hopefully it works online like AC where every region can play together, but may be NA & EU or worse case scenario online region locked =(

There's plenty of time so no worries.

I have genuine quaint and wistful paintings at Redd today. If any of you need either/both, let me know.

Oxx

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/476426993723248640

Doesn't explicitly say 'in Europe', but it would be weird if they were just tweeting about the US release.

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/476426993723248640

Doesn't explicitly say 'in Europe', but it would be weird if they were just tweeting about the US release.
Ah thanks hope it does come out at October for parity reasons and I have watched the stream as back as I could and can confirm the multiplayer seems like it's the say as ACNL, the process that is.
XDDZjQi.jpg

Frog party! Now I wish frogs would throw me a party irl. D:

I got candles as my gift. :p
Happy Birthday =D, no Birthday cake? Ooh different.

Acid08

Banned
HB Frog :D

And dang, I missed the year anniversary stuff. Animal Crossing was kind of a revelation to me when it first came out. I believe I was 14 when the GC game released and I bought it knowing very little about the game(besides that it required an entire memory card for a save :lol). I was immediately addicted to it right away. Tried to get my friends into it but they all thought it was dumb as shit. "What do you even do?" "What's the point?" "Can you kill the animals?" That's just a small selection of the wonderful questions I was asked. But I played and enjoyed it for a long time.

Wild World came out and FINALLY someone I knew bought it. We had a blast with that game, played it that entire summer. I missed out on City Folk because I never owned a Wii, but I think that may have been for the best. Was way more hyped for NL because I hadn't played AC in a while.

The leadup to NL was amazing. The hype threads moved so fast and the community was rabid. Got my preorder in the AC XL(still the best looking 3DS hardware imo) and waited patiently. Game was everything I wanted it to be and more, a year later and I'm still playing. Even if it's only 10-15 minutes some days, I still have fun going in and doing what I need to do for the day. It's an important part of my day :lol

And the community on here has just been fantastic. Everyone is so nice and helpful, best gaming community on GAF.

Oxx

I've only logged 241 hours with the game. What a lightweight.

I didn't really get into the social stuff as much as some. I partook in the turnip gold-rush and the occasional fruit-sale, but for the most part I was just content to stay within my own boundaries and pursue streetpass medals.

Azuran

Banned
I swear this game finds way to keep me hooked no matter what. I just had the best fishing night so far catching about 20 very rare and expensive fish. I was only going to play for around 15-20 minutes but ended up being longer than that.

I got 6 of these guys in about an hour :)

zlCfzSCopP0BlW7sVL

Mephala

I swear this game finds way to keep me hooked no matter what. I just had the best fishing night so far catching about 20 very rare and expensive fish. I was only going to play for around 15-20 minutes but ended up being longer than that.

I got 6 of these guys in about an hour :)

zlCfzSCopP0BlW7sVL

HNNNG!!!

I had one of those, I was rushing to my museum but got accosted by Cousteau who really wanted it. Ended up giving it to him and got his pic in return but I haven't been able to catch another since. :(

Niraj

I'll go on it and open my gates for ya, may be AFK though.

Edit: You can't play your pranks on me =P, towns covered with custom tiles muhha

That takes the fun out of it :( who did you get Grizzly from? He remembered me from his first town. Thanks for opening, I left you a four leaf clover by your bulletin board.

That takes the fun out of it :( who did you get Grizzly from? He remembered me from his first town. Thanks for opening, I left you a four leaf clover by your bulletin board.
Got him from Ejia2, surprised he remembers other people not from his original village =O. Also you didn't have to leave me anything man but thanks for the gift =), hopefully I'm around more for Fantasy Life lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom