• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collete

If you haven't found a place for him yet I'd love him! Only problem is remembering when he moves out lol.

I barely remember to meet my villagers when they schedule a visit 30min later lol.

Are you still around to take Apollo?

If he doesn't respond, does anyone else want to take Apollo, the bald eagle?
He leaves today.

Apollo_NewLeaf_Official.png

I missed Hazel moving out yesterday. Hadn't been able to play since Monday. :( On the plus side, I have 20 new HHS places to go through later.

Velcro Fly

I liked Hazel. It's funny seeing her on Main Street now though since her catchphrase of uni-wow wasn't something she used very long in my town. Pretty sure she hopped on the bo peep bandwagon like everyone else.

Also caught a Giant Snakehead! Four fish to go before 100%!

Oh, man, one year already passed. :D Have to admit. It's about two weeks since I played the game now. :( But I stopped a villager moving just before that so, I would still have them all right? Think I'm gonna visit them tomorrow. Not much time today. :(

Velcro Fly

I got a flea off of Willow. But then I had a little too much fun and hit her with my net a few times. And now she's depressed. :(

Rolf got super pissed and now Lily is walking around depressed.

I'm such a bad person :(

I got a flea off of Willow. But then I had a little too much fun and hit her with my net a few times. And now she's depressed. :(

Rolf got super pissed and now Lily is walking around depressed.

I'm such a bad person :(
Geebus... what kind of mayor celebrates catching a new fish by punishing his villagers? o_O

Velcro Fly

I never paid much attention to hitting villagers with the bug catching net. I feel really bad so I'm going to have to buy them all presents.

Also I missed Bettina's birthday the other day. Must have been sad for whoever had her before to see her move out right before her birthday :(

k5rzLl2.jpg

Happy One Year, EU GAF!

---

Redd was in town today and had a Robust Statue I needed so now I'm down to needing the Worthy Painting, Valiant Statue, and Motherly Statue. Still no Snakehead. I won't give up, dammit!

Freaked myself out too. After Hazel checked out, I was like... I should build something there to stop villagers from parking their asses in that spot. Talked to Isabelle and all she was giving me was the option to remodel the Town Hall or Train Station. I was like.. where are all my PWPs?!

Then it hit me... there's a limit.

I'm going to assume as long as I am at the limit, I won't get villager suggestions either? If they is the case, something is coming down.

---

UPDATE:

AWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSS!

zlCfzSDDlw8uP1rCX8

Velcro Fly

My beaten villagers all seem to not remember my net bashing escapades from yesterday.

Anyone have any tips for helping villagers get furniture in their house? Willow has a couple fish, a stereo, a balloon TV, and not much else. I got her a bed a long time ago but she sold it at Re-Tail awhile back. For someone so pretentious, her house is a disaster. I guess I just mail her stuff that she would like and hope for the best?

So I just turned the game on, and for some reason the 3DS clock is set a whole day forward. What should I do to safely reset it?
As far as I know, there is no "safe resetting". The best thing to do is take note of the time you turned it on, wait until tomorrow after that time, set your clock back on your 3DS to the correct time, and then start playing again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
UPDATE:

AWWWWWWW YISSSSSSSSS!

zlCfzSDDlw8uP1rCX8

About time :p

My beaten villagers all seem to not remember my net bashing escapades from yesterday.

Anyone have any tips for helping villagers get furniture in their house? Willow has a couple fish, a stereo, a balloon TV, and not much else. I got her a bed a long time ago but she sold it at Re-Tail awhile back. For someone so pretentious, her house is a disaster. I guess I just mail her stuff that she would like and hope for the best?

Mail the furniture to them. Sometimes they might get rid of something you don't want them to, but usually they end up putting most of it in their homes. As an example:

zlCfzR8lSXETmx1gwu

I mailed all that regal stuff to Flurry. Couldn't get her to get rid of the eel so I just gave up on it :p

Frogstep

That Flurry house makeover looks awesome. I think it's fun to try out diff furniture with vilalgers you've inherited from other people, since they're likely to not have original furniture.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That Flurry house makeover looks awesome. I think it's fun to try out diff furniture with vilalgers you've inherited from other people, since they're likely to not have original furniture.

The worst is when villagers ask you to deliver stuff to other villagers, and it ends up being furniture they keep. Flurry recently replaced her bed with a papa panda :(

Last week? Why's that?
Once I get the golden net next Saturday, I'm gonna stop playing.

I've played this game everyday since it launched, but it's time to move to something else. I've hesitated starting any other games that require a lot of time because I felt that AC already held so much of my attention, but since I accomplished most of my goals with this game, I feel I can let it rest and start something else that's more of a commitment.

SuperSah

Banned

I've played this game everyday since it launched, but it's time to move to something else. I've hesitated starting any other games that require a lot of time because I felt that AC already held so much of my attention, but since I accomplished most of my goals with this game, I feel I can let it rest and start something else that's more of a commitment.

:(

Should try and aim for that 500 unique days village tree before stopping, I think I'll probably stop then, but more than likely will be on Fantasy Life after.

Westraid

So I'm entering my last week of New Leaf. I don't know how to feel...
The flour will keep your memory alive. :(

It's finally April 1st in Andromea, so Blanca is in town, stealing everyone's identity.
I found the towel you get a cute item. Dropped outside it's just a brown paper bag, but inside your house it could be a nice (kitchen) towel or handkerchief.
hni_0002qvjfg.jpg

The event already passed months ago for you guys, but I nabbed extra towels.
If anyone wants one, let me know. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Tumblr sent me an email informing me that my blog that I set up for New Leaf turned one today. Of course with Miiverse it's pretty much useless.

I have a couple of goals myself before I stop worrying about checking it every day.
  • All gold tools.
  • 100 million Bells.
  • Gold cataloguing badge.
  • Museum complete.
  • Like to see my tree hit max.
Since it's a digital download, it'll always be there if I get the itch. I doubt I'll put it away and never check again... but going from checking daily to maybe once a week is the goal. I'll keep perfect town on and I have my PWPs set up so my most important flowers are protected for a small radius. If my bamboo decides to take over the entire right side of my town... that's okay. It's set up in a way it can't affect my entire town.

Villagers moving in will probably destroy some bushes (unless they can't but I got the impression they could) but I won't stress about it. I should probably stock up on some bushes just in case though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Ugh......Dierdre is boxed up today and I never got a prompt that she was moving. >:{

My friend is taking her though so at least she has a good home. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom