• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

I told Biskit it was ok to leave town and he looked sad when I did. He's been here a year so I thought I should let him go. Then I realized he isn't real and that my feelings are the only ones that matter. Do I just wait for him to ping me again about leaving or can I keep talking to him until he eventually says something about moving.

Elija2

I told Biskit it was ok to leave town and he looked sad when I did. He's been here a year so I thought I should let him go. Then I realized he isn't real and that my feelings are the only ones that matter. Do I just wait for him to ping me again about leaving or can I keep talking to him until he eventually says something about moving.

You have to wait until the next day before they'll bring it up again. I don't think you have to wait for them to ping you, they'll usually bring it up just by talking to them.

Frogstep

Well you're not just anyone. I mean we snake made out like a dozen times during
New Years
. Had to check if you turned into a prince yet anyway.

I found a copy in my inventory, if you have time now you can come pick it up.
I'll be afk and I probably won't be online too long, but if it's not a suitable time, sometime tomorrow is fine too. :)

We even did it out in the open for everyone to see, we have no shame! :O

You're prob long gone now. I'll definitely come pick that up tomorrow! Thanks again.

Wolfe

*cough* I hope the lack of Koo in this thread means he's hard at work making our new line of Summer clothing. *cough*

Oh... sloppy update.

I have an extra clock, closet, dresser, and radio.
Looking for chair, lamp, sink, sofa, table, and TV.

Also willing to trade my cardboard sofa for sloppy too.

I've got a spare TV in my retail you're welcome to.

I've got a spare TV in my retail you're welcome to.
Wooo! That would be amazing! I can pop by sometimes tomorrow if you'll be open. Just let me know the time (PST). Did you want any of the other pieces in exchange? Or anything in general you need?
That's really adorable...

Frogstep

Welp, it's finally happening.

2QVu8lg.jpg

She's free to anyone that wants her! As an added bonus she even has all of her original furniture, minus one torch. :p

Acid08

Banned
Welp, it's finally happening.

2QVu8lg.jpg

She's free to anyone that want's her! As an added bonus she even has all of her original furniture, minus one torch. :p
Ooooh I'll take her! I think I'll have two spots open by then.

Also if anyone has Fuchsia moving out/knows someone giving her away I'd love to take her :D

Frogstep

Congrats BPB! I still have like, an insane amount left to save up. Well now I'm depressed. lol

Ooooh I'll take her! I think I'll have two spots open by then.

Also if anyone has Fuchsia moving out/knows someone giving her away I'd love to take her :D

She's yours! I'll give you a heads up whenever she's in boxes.

D: at least your frog dream is almost realized.

True that, mang. Only took a year but it's finally happening. :p

Wolfe

Wooo! That would be amazing! I can pop by sometimes tomorrow if you'll be open. Just let me know the time (PST). Did you want any of the other pieces in exchange? Or anything in general you need?

I've already got all of the pieces you listed (think I'm only missing the sofa and lamp at this point) so don't worry about it. I'll be available for the next few hours if you happen to be around.

As for that gold bell badge I've still got 35 million or so until I hit 100 million, still feels so far away lol.

I've already got all of the pieces you listed (think I'm only missing the sofa and lamp at this point) so don't worry about it. I'll be available for the next few hours if you happen to be around.

As for that gold bell badge I've still got 35 million or so until I hit 100 million, still feels so far away lol.
Oooh... I could pop by in a minute then if you're open. :D

And yeah... that gold badge... not gonna happen. I'm about where you are in Bells savings and I'm calling it quits after I hit the 100 mark.

And man, I'm still kicking myself for not seeing that 600+ price the other day. Would have helped.

Congrats though, BPB!

Wolfe

And yeah... that gold badge... not gonna happen. I'm about where you are in Bells savings and I'm calling it quits after I hit the 100 mark.

The gold badge is 100 million, I dunno why it says 1 billion but I can't imagine many people bothering to save 100 million 10 times over (especially if duping wasn't a thing).

The gold badge is 100 million, I dunno why it says 1 billion but I can't imagine many people bothering to save 100 million 10 times over (especially if duping wasn't a thing).
Oh! I didn't realize that was a typo. Hell of one. :/

Oh, if you're open... do you have me on your friend's list? You're not showing up in my station.

Edit: Figured out you need serene and nice for the paintings. I don't have any extras of those but it's on my list to save.

Wolfe

Naw I wasn't open, my 3DS started doing this thing last night where the screens won't turn back on after opening it up from sleep mode so I gotta power cycle it and I was dealing with that when I posted. Fucking annoying and I don't have the money to repair it right now.

Elija2

Congrats, BPB!

I should probably get back into selling turnips. I'll never become a bellionaire if I just stick to selling perfect fruit.

So after months of not picking weeds finally Leif came. So, anyone wants to pick them? There's not many, probably about 50. You can keep the weeding day furniture since I got them all already.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So after months of not picking weeds finally Leif came. So, anyone wants to pick them? There's not many, probably about 50. You can keep the weeding day furniture since I got them all already.

Sure, I'll do that. Every bit towards the gold badge helps.

Niraj

Strange, the bulletin board notes that tomorrow is the Bug-Off and the Summer Solstice :/ figured they'd just push the solstice a day late. Wonder how that's going to work out.

Strange, the bulletin board notes that tomorrow is the Bug-Off and the Summer Solstice :/ figured they'd just push the solstice a day late. Wonder how that's going to work out.

Tough! You'll make do with lunchtime bugs to catch! No moths for you =P
I have no idea how the bug system will work and bug-off would be finished before then XD

Guess they can set out both events at once, like didn't you or someone else went to a Japanese players village whilst 2 events were happening?

Niraj

Tough! You'll make do with lunchtime bugs to catch! No moths for you =P
I have no idea how the bug system will work and bug-off would be finished before then XD

Guess they can set out both events at once, like didn't you or someone else went to a Japanese players village whilst 2 events were happening?

Wasn't me lol. Anyway, I looked it up on the AC Wikia:

"On rare occasion, Summer Solstice will be on the same day of the Bug Off. If this happens, both events will continue as normal, with slightly different dialogue and Isabelle will be standing in front of the Town Hall instead of the Plaza. The standee will also appear, with the tent for the Bug Off and Nat next to it. However, dialogue for villagers will be of the Bug off until 6 pm."

Kind of odd, but whatever.

Also, Frogstep:

zlCfzSEbxD01vK_dBJ

Collete

I'm getting concerned...
It's been a week since my last move out, and not one of my villagers talks about moving...If it's Julian, I'm flipping my laptop D:<

I'm getting concerned...
It's been a week since my last move out, and not one of my villagers talks about moving...If it's Julian, I'm flipping my laptop D:<
I've been having the same issue! Though yesterday my tubby little penguin asked and I told him no and felt a little better but still... no move in and I haven't had a camper either. :/

Side note, keeping my eyes open for decent nip prices still. Mine just keep getting lower every day. Down to 64 right now. Kinda wanted to make SOMETHING this week. :/

Frogstep

Also, Frogstep:

zlCfzSEbxD01vK_dBJ

She's just saying what we're all thinking. You're even closing your eyes and imagining the same thing in that picture. :p

I'm getting concerned...

Before Ankha told me she was moving yesterday I haven't had anyone bring up moving since last Wednesday. I also get scared cause I don't want my frogs to bail on me. :(

Wasn't me lol. Anyway, I looked it up on the AC Wikia:

"On rare occasion, Summer Solstice will be on the same day of the Bug Off. If this happens, both events will continue as normal, with slightly different dialogue and Isabelle will be standing in front of the Town Hall instead of the Plaza. The standee will also appear, with the tent for the Bug Off and Nat next to it. However, dialogue for villagers will be of the Bug off until 6 pm."

Kind of odd, but whatever.

Also, Frogstep:

zlCfzSEbxD01vK_dBJ

Are you going to be online this evening? Gonna need sigs for Kitt. Thanks in advance!

Elija2

Redd is selling a legit neutral painting in my town if anyone wants to come buy it.

I also have legit jolly and scary paintings to give away if anyone wants them.

Collete

Before Ankha told me she was moving yesterday I haven't had anyone bring up moving since last Wednesday. I also get scared cause I don't want my frogs to bail on me. :(

Oh yeah it's been awhile, how's the frog village coming along? Was Ankha your last non frog?

I've been having the same issue! Though yesterday my tubby little penguin asked and I told him no and felt a little better but still... no move in and I haven't had a camper either. :/

:/

Good! Boomer can't leave! He still needs to cover up any evidence of Amelia Earhart's body! Till then, he can't leave the town!
I have 190, but I can't open up because I have a slot for a 10th, and well...You know how that is :p

Shizuka

Can't you do anything by night? I started the game yesterday, but I could only advance until the part where I need to visit Papi, although I can't because he's sleeping.

Can't you do anything by night? I started the game yesterday, but I could only advance until the part where I need to visit Papi, although I can't because he's sleeping.

Probably not much you can do at night unless you put up a night ordinance when you are given the chance, can change it later if you want as well.

That's awful. Will I have to change the in-game clock just because I play my games mostly at night?
Not really, you can if you want to, with night ordinance it will make the villager stay up more later and shop closes later, events won't be changed to your schedule however. As flexible this ACNL makes it for night gamers like you and me, there are some stuff they can't bend around for us like time when certain bugs and fish appear.

Frogstep

Night Owl Ordinance should take care of some of those issues. I spend a lot of time at night as well and even around 2AM my villagers are still out and about.

Stores also stay open a little late-ish, depending on what store you currently have. Re-Tail closes at 2AM so you've still plenty of time to sell bugs and fish if you're a late night fisher like me. :p

Shizuka

Not really, you can if you want to, with night ordinance it will make the villager stay up more later and shop closes later, events won't be changed to your schedule however. As flexible this ACNL makes it for night gamers like you and me, there are some stuff they can't bend around for us like time when certain bugs and fish appear.

How long does it take until I'm able to do that in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom