• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need:

Beautiful Statue
Robust Statue
Motherly Statue

Solemn Painting
Famous Painting
Scary Painting
Jolly Painting
Common Painting
Quaint Painting
Nice Painting

Have extras of:

Scenic Painting
Warm Painting
Graceful Painting x2
Gallant Statue x2
Calm Painting
Valiant Statue
Wild Painting
Moody Painting
Basic Painting
Proper Painting
Flowery Painting
Amazing Painting

Willing to trade extras for ones I need one for one. Willing to buy from you if you have a piece that I need but don't need any that I have. I've just gone and double checked my stuff right now and all of my extras are legit according to Re-Tail. I did actually have a fake in there that I forgot about!

My friend code is: 3609-1947-9651. Since it's summer and I'm off work I'm mostly available whenever. Will keep this updated! :)

I've got beautiful statue and quaint painting... for valiant statue and flowery painting?

Velcro Fly

See you on the other side (in Fantasy Life).

I have jolly and scary paintings you can have. I don't need anything in return though, you can have them for free.

Sounds good. Thank you! Are you sure there is nothing you need?

I've got beautiful statue and quaint painting... for valiant statue and flowery painting?

Sounds like a fair trade to me :)

I have these if you want them. I just want to get them out of my storage. :lol

Should only need Common and Famous. Thanks :)

Have extras of:
Scenic Painting
Proper Painting
Flowery Painting

Ahhhhh these are the final three I need to complete the collection..... but I don't have any you're after :(

Extreme long shot but would you be interested in a Sloppy sofa or any Gold furniture? I'm wrapping the game up now and that's practically the only rare-ish stuff I have left.
No worries if not!

Ahhhhh these are the final three I need to complete the collection..... but I don't have any you're after :(

Extreme long shot but would you be interested in a Sloppy sofa or any Gold furniture? I'm wrapping the game up now and that's practically the only rare-ish stuff I have left.
No worries if not!
I'm pretty sure I have the scenic in my ReTail and maybe one of the other ones. Won't be able to check until later though. I'll double check in here if you still need it - would love that sloppy sofa if I have more than one for ya.

Also reposting: Westraid, I still have the red, orange, and indigo pinwheels (along with a chocolate soft serve) if you need them.

Frogstep

Me neither. I didn't even participate at all. Figured I'd let my villagers have a chance at winning gold.

I caught and presented one bug and at the time it got me to third place but then, as always, someone just takes it away from me. Shit didn't even faze me this time.

I found a couple Goliath Beetles in my island basket and turned one in for a twenty point win. These villagers need to know who's in charge around here.

Okay, I finally took inventory... I have these extra paintings in my ReTail:
Calm
Wild
Warm
Graceful
Wistful

I thought I had a scenic one but someone might have grabbed that one when I wasn't paying attention.

Okay, I finally took inventory... I have these extra paintings in my ReTail:
Calm
Wild
Warm
Graceful
Wistful

I thought I had a scenic one but someone might have grabbed that one when I wasn't paying attention.

Aww bummer. No worries, thanks for checking. I'm playing up until the 500th day so I'll just hope my cousin Redd comes through for me. It's pretty annoying getting the last few of a collection, getting the last fossil I needed was a nightmare :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Common painting at Redd's if anybody needs it. Also have a perfect, a proper, and another common painting if anybody needs those.

Edit: Oh yeah, eudaemonic, this reminded me of you:

zlCfzSFPFL4_eHiovI

Aww bummer. No worries, thanks for checking. I'm playing up until the 500th day so I'll just hope my cousin Redd comes through for me. It's pretty annoying getting the last few of a collection, getting the last fossil I needed was a nightmare :(
Yeah, my last ones are being stubborn too. I'll keep my eyes open though!
The unfortunately named "cancer table" is being distributed in Europe now.
*snickers*

Oh, Greta wants to move soon. I know she was one of your homies originally. I think I'm gonna let her. Get a couple new faces in here.

Still haven't seen signs of my tenth villager yet. Had one camper yesterday, Stinky, but I already have two cats.
Edit: Oh yeah, eudaemonic, this reminded me of you:
zlCfzSFPFL4_eHiovI
At least I'm not the only one!

Frogstep

If you're still around bpb, mind if I stop by and sell mine in a few? I've been neglecting my perfect orange collecting but I got a few in my storage and some on my trees that I can grab before I head over. :D

If you're still around bpb, mind if I stop by and sell mine in a few? I've been neglecting my perfect orange collecting but I got a few in my storage and some on my trees that I can grab before I head over. :D

Sure, I can open in a minute or two. May be AFK but help yourself whenever you're ready.

Frogstep

I can't remember who it was but -

ncpcNw5.jpg

Ankha is ready to be picked up if whoever wanted her still wants her. Please come get her before I start feeling the same! D:

Mdesilva

Come back to playing this after several months, and no one's moved out! What a miracle :O

I think I may try to get back into ACNL since it's summer

Koomaster

Welp! I'm dumb. Was playing while laying on the couch and watching tv. I ended up falling asleep with the 3D turned on. Woke up to the battery drained. Whole day of playing gone. ;_____;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom